Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Academy Kids  I_vote_lcapAcademy Kids  I_voting_barAcademy Kids  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Academy Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heizu Yuki

Heizu Yuki

Academy Kids  Empty
PostSubject: Academy Kids    Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 7:08 pm

((No rules, just do academy stuff okay?))

It was early morning time as the sounds of school bells chimed into the homes surrounding it. Children begin to swarm to the sound in slow movements. Reluctantly or which excitedly these young children were on the way to becoming true shinobi at this school. Within this time of awakening was the young Heizu Yuki, his deepend eyes covered by his long hair and his face relaxed. A green shawl covered his chest as were paired with a lighter undershirt and some tan pants. Finally as he made his way to the door to get ready to leave he awaited his twin sister's arrival. In the meantime he decided to practice remembering handsigns incase he needs to use it today.This young boy stayed silent as ever as he recalled the signs and begun to work at them. Just as he held the door open he could see some students heading to school as well, some younger or older.
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Academy Kids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Kids    Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Kaiya had got up, got dressed, and was just hiding behind the door for a moment. She saw that Heizu was there. What a relief! She'd look around before scurrying forward and hiding behind Heizu, attempting to stay hidden from the door. She'd stay there, peeking over his shoulder to see the outside world. What a scary place! Her eyes would close for a moment, but still lost by the visuals of her hair. She wore her favored outfit today. A long collared coat like thing that covered up to the middle of her nose. She'd stare outwards to see the amount of people flooding towards the school. She disliked school, she disliked public eye the most. She'd have to get used to it though, she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Heizu Yuki

Heizu Yuki

Academy Kids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Kids    Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Heizu looked to his sister hiding away before taking a moment to pause then began to understand part of the problem. The problem isn't the people, rather those who could harm them. He decided to grasp her hand and entwine the fingers between them to keep a close eye on both her and his environment. After all, alone they were nothing but together they were terrifying twins with unknown potential. It was then that he headed for the door, going out into those streets of young children. If anything this is the safest they'll ever be in their life, seeing as all the other students barely knew anything about fighting, these were all beginners in their own right.
Back to top Go down
Nanao Egami

Nanao Egami

Academy Kids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Kids    Academy Kids  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:32 am

Kaiya would feel Heizu's fingers interlock her own. She slowly began to calm down. It was calming, no, it was allowing her to feel safe. So safe, in fact, that she was able to partially smile. As she clenched his hand tightly, she could feel the tugging start. It was apparently time to go to school. She dreaded this moment. Her legs kicked forward as she reluctantly started to walk. She'd stay close to Heizu, almost on top of him, but she was still mostly calm. She wouldn't say much, partially for the fact that she just didn't speak. Instead, she followed the one boy that she felt safe around, Heizu. All the students, teachers, and mass of other people here were well beyond her comfort range. But still, she needed to do it. Why? Because this was their chance to actually feel at home somewhere. A chance that they were given, a home, food, clothes, and all they had to do was attend the academy to become Ninja. Simple, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academy Kids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Kids    Academy Kids  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Kids
Page 1 of 1