Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Soran's Custom Item Regrade I_vote_lcapSoran's Custom Item Regrade I_voting_barSoran's Custom Item Regrade I_vote_rcap 
Will
Soran's Custom Item Regrade I_vote_lcapSoran's Custom Item Regrade I_voting_barSoran's Custom Item Regrade I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Soran's Custom Item Regrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Soran's Custom Item Regrade Empty
PostSubject: Soran's Custom Item Regrade   Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Since I had to reapply for my custom jutsu, I felt it would be better to reapply for my custom items as well. I edited both of them on their original page to be Kiri exclusive items. Here are the links to both previously approved items:
Flame Resistant Ninja Attire & Mist Oxygen Mask

Name: Mist Oxygen Mask
Type: Filtered Rebreather
Materials: Special material constructed in Kirigakure consisting of a polymer of metal, durable fibers, and a combination of other things to ensure a constant flow of oxygen to use user.
Visual Description: This breathing mask was produced in the Land of Water for the Hidden Mist Ninja to perform stealth operations underwater. This particular mask was designed to only be worn over the lower half of the face to cover the mouth and nose to provide a constant flow of oxygen. The front of the mask is provided with the image of a lipless mouth that shows large, gnashing teeth, much like restrained asylum monster. The bolts sticking out of the mask are made from a very durable metal and are the source of the oxygen being produced. Each bolt works on its own to produce oxygen for the user and allow the rebreather to work for an infinite amount of time underwater and in situations involving poisonous toxins.
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Kaneki10
Ability: Major -  Highly durable and produces an infinite amount of oxygen. This allows the user to survive underwater and avoid breathing in harmful toxins.
Cost: 4,000 ryo
Requirements: Must be an official Shinobi of Kirigakure to purchase.

Name: Flame Resistant Ninja Attire
Type: Outfit
Materials: This outfit itself is constructed from Aramid fiber, which a synthetic fiber that is highly regarded for its strength and heat resistance. The gloves are made of Kevlar and use a spandex liner for improved flexibility. The boots are made of rubber and are chemically treated so that they are fire-retardant as well.
Visual Description: All black with a hint of dark grey texture, this outfit was designed to be light and versatile for stealth missions. It ensures that speed and flexibility will not be sacrificed by anybody wearing it. This dark ninja clothing comes complete with a hood and cowl to conceal the identity of whoever is wearing it. All that will be visible of the ninja's physical appearance are their eyes. (The sword is not included with the outfit).
Soran's Custom Item Regrade Ninja_12
Abilities:
Major - This outfit was designed to be Flame Resistant and impossible to burn by any Fire-type Ninjutsu A-Rank or lower.
Minor - Kaguya bones are able to penetrate through any part of this outfit instantly.
Cost: 5,000 ryo
Requirements: Must be an official Shinobi of Kirigakure to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Soran's Custom Item Regrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran's Custom Item Regrade   Soran's Custom Item Regrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Ya gucci until stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Soran's Custom Item Regrade
Page 1 of 1