Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_vote_lcapBonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_voting_barBonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_vote_lcapBonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_voting_barBonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)   Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 9:57 pm

It had been a calm night down in the Labyrinth. Everything was quiet and cool. Emi was having a fun time playing with her dolls. Until, she heard a knocking sound. Of course being the girl she was, the small Senju left her room and moved towards the noise. The noise led her down a long hallway, which seemed to get darker but lighten up at the end. As Emi emerged into the light, she would see it was a rather small room with a chair. "I never seen dis before,'Emi would say aloud. Then, there would be a loud banging sound behind her. When she turned in that direction, she would see that the hallway was gone and she was in a solid room with no escape. Then before she knew it, she was pulled into the chair. It strapped her in and she began to panic but she couldn't speak. She couldn't yell. She couldn't do anything. After a moment, her father popped up in front of her. He looked frightened. She was frightened. She tried to get out of the chair but she couldn't. The straps were too tight. Why? What was happening? Her father couldn't get any closer to her. He couldn't help her in any way. Then, a mystery man appeared. He had no mouth, he had no markings, and he stood with angry eyes. Emi struggled more but she couldn't do anything. The worst part was... her daddy didn't see the man.. only Emi. He stared at her daddy and she could see his anger grow. No. No. No. With a flash, her daddy was gone. Not gone as in disappeared but gone as in.. Dead.

That's when Emi awoke. It was still rather early in the morning as the child could tell. She sat up in her bed with heavy breaths and tears streaming down her cheeks. 'Daddy?' Emi would think as she crawled out of her bed. With tears still flowing from her eyes, she would open her door and see her father standing there. Of course, she knew it wasn't her real father. She had been told this many times because she was always mistaken by this. So with a soft voice and tear filled eyes she would speak, "I-I want my daddy... please." Then, she would continue to cry.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)   Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Knock, Knock, Knock..
The sounds would echo into his house as they originated from the wooden door caused by the fission's knuckles busting softly against the door. It was before he had the honor of wearing the Hokage cloak, so his attire was his usual dark colored outfit with no cloak on as it hanged by the door. Ryujin would twist the doorknob before pulling on the knob in order to open the door to his house, revealing his fission before him. "She's crying for you. Must have been another nightmare." The fission's voice echoed through Ryujin's rather large house, fit for the Senju Head. Without a second thought he would extend his right arm towards his cloak before grabbing it and starting his jog towards the labyrinth. The fission stayed by Ryujin's home in order to prevent any double sightings of the man, as only a select few knew about his fission. The rain wouldn't wet his body as he put on the cloak during his jog turned run as he passed by the houses unseen.

It wasn't long before the cries could be heard echoing through the labyrinth as Ryujin reached his hideout, the young girl must be petrified by her nightmares by now. "So young.. Yet she's already haunted by so much." He thought to himself as he neared her room, the cries being louder with each step he drew closer to his darling daughter. "Emi, honey. It's ok I'm here now." He would say before climbing onto her bed and comforting her. "Now, let's get rid of that thrown and let me see that pretty smile of yours." His own smile would softly show as he spoke to her, trying to cheer her up and make her forget about the horrid dreams she's been having. It would've been a lie to say Ryujin didn't wonder what the nightmares were about, and another lie to say that it had nothing to do with her.. Slow mental development, compared to her previously rapid fast growing body. At least she has been making a lot of progress the past six months of her existence.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)   Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:36 pm

For a long time she was left alone crying in her room. She had much time to think about the horrible dream. She thought about how she had put herself in danger. She had thought about how she put her daddy in danger. She thought about how her daddy died because she was too weak to help him. She thought about him being dead. What else would she have without her daddy? Where would she be without him? Dead probably. She was an unknown child, which would cause much suspicion if she were to have to find someone else to care for her. How would she even explain that to someone else? Nobody would believe her. She couldn't tell that anyway. It wouldn't be good. Besides, she lived her daddy. He was all she had. He was what made her want to keep going.

Finally, he would appear in her room and crawl onto her bed with her. Emi would hug him and cry onto the front of his clothing. "B-But I can't smile daddy. You were gone. You left me. I couldn't help you. You was gone because of me, daddy. B-But... I-I want to be strongs daddy. I want to train more thingys..." Emi would speak as she snuggled up next to him. She didn't remember what they were supposed to train next. She didn't remember most things but she wanted to. She wanted to very bad. It always made Emi sad when she couldn't remember the important things.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)   Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 am

He had assumed her dreams involved him leaving this world due to her being unable to protect him, assumed of course from her words and request to train more jutsu so she could become a better fighter with the ability to eventually protect the one thing she so loved in this world, him. "Of course my little angel. What would you like to train? I know some basic water techniques, even some basic doton techniques you should be able to get a hold of easily. Once you've grown more advanced with your elemental jutsu, I can start teaching you the more advanced techniques I possess. And you shouldn't worry about chakra depletion whilst we train, if you're running low I'll give you some of mine. This will make your training advance faster as well, but remember during a real fight you should be wary of your chakra, at least until you strengthen your body more to increase your own chakra." He would give her a few options. If she chose water release, he would start to teach her the basic technique of Hiding in Water, followed by the Water Clone technique. He would get up from her bed before walking casually out of her room, signaling her to follow him. As they left the room, he would head towards one of the streams of water that usually rushed into the cave labyrinth, perfect from training some basic water release techniques. "Ok Emi, let's begin. Focus on your entire body as well as the water element within you as you form the tiger handseal, okay? But first, use the walking on water technique I taught you to stand on top of the water below the waterfall, as your body will fall into the water when you turn to water yourself. This is a great technique to remain unseen in water, where you strike your opponent from their blindspot." He explained to her the first technique, though he would give her an example of how it works and looks as he would stand atop the body of water before forming the tiger handseal. A slight manipulation within his own chakra occurred due to the handseal being formed as he focused the water element at the same time he also focused his own body. Within a short blink of an eye his body turned to water, each cell within his body turning to liquid as he merged with the water below him, rendering him invisible in a sense as he camouflaged himself with the water.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)   Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding Time! (Flashback w/ Shinny!)
Page 1 of 1