Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bhairyuu's Questions  I_vote_lcapBhairyuu's Questions  I_voting_barBhairyuu's Questions  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bhairyuu's Questions  I_vote_lcapBhairyuu's Questions  I_voting_barBhairyuu's Questions  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bhairyuu's Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu's Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 9:42 am

hey,

this is where is will be posting all my questions and doubts as they come up during the course of my stay here.
For starters,

Would it be possible for me to create a clan that has a KKG and a hiden jutsu combo if I can make it balanced out enough with drawbacks, cooldowns and such?
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 am

Depends on what it does, for example a dojutsu that also gives you say ash release, most likely not
Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

um, how can a doujutsu give you advanced element control? last I checked doujutsu and advanced element control are separate KKG in their own right and are mutually exclusive.

anyways, mine is nothing like that, the two have nothing in common other than having to do with snakes. my custom KKG is called Basilisk Eye and my hiden involves snake control (similar to Aburame but with snakes instead of parasitic insects).  

KKG:  Basilisk Eye

- can petrify the opponent for a certain number of posts depending on user's experience. The opponent can still get out of it if they have certain number of points invested in ninjutsu and taijutsu and this becomes easier if they are a medic or if they have raiton or katon elemental affinity of a certain level.

- the user of this KKG can also sense heat signatures to various degrees depending on their level of experience with the KKG.

I will be posting the rough draft of my clan idea soon as I get the time. I am just working out the details now. You can take a look at that to understand my idea better. here's the link if you want:

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t230-nagakami-clan-wip
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:26 am

Of course! Feel free to ask anything ^_^ I'm the Admin of Public Relations(PR) and Mediation! I deal with Member Vs Member and assist in Member Vs Staff issues. ^_^ But I'm still capable at grading and stuff of course~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 am

hey, Daisuke. thanks for responding so quickly to my post. I put a link to my rough draft as it stands now in my previous post, so when you have the time, could you please check it out and see if my concept is acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:17 am

Just skimming over it for a few seconds, it's pretty intensive. Looks interesting but I'd have to read more towards the idea which I shall do tomorrow. But it looks interesting!
Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:52 am

thanks, I will finish putting up the jutsu and other stuff for the clan if I get the time by tomorrow. I will most definitely need your help with the balancing part of the clan app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions    Bhairyuu's Questions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bhairyuu's Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: