Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The Healer [ NK] I_vote_lcapThe Healer [ NK] I_voting_barThe Healer [ NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
The Healer [ NK] I_vote_lcapThe Healer [ NK] I_voting_barThe Healer [ NK] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The Healer [ NK]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Makoto would fly into Kiri coming in hot with Hiroto. Kiri was a pretty place indeed but Makoto had business to get to. He had to find someone to get Hitomi help. Her life was just depressing now. He wanted to tell her but he knew it would just fuel the fire. He looked at her face while on Hiroto, lifeless. Hiroto would swoop in quickly onto the outskirts of the Mist. As he would aim his neck up at the last second batting his wings heavily to stop his speed, landing as gentle as possible. Hiroto would disappear as Hitomi got off.

Makoto would get off and stretch. He gave Hitomi a rice cake but for himself he ate nothing. Instead he would just pull out a cigarette and light it, inhaling deeply. Time to find somebody. Makoto would walk around the outskirts,  it was like a rainforest. In fact it was a rainforest. ‘This would annoy me ‘ Makoto would think to himself as he looked around. ‘Always rainy. That sucks.’

WC: 172
TWC: 172

Last edited by Makoto on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Flying along on Hiroto even the wind or skies didn't seem to cheer her up. Hitomi was blank minded and faced as she followed along with Makoto, occasionally blinking but not a word mentioned. Once Hiroto was gone and she was up and walking she got off and stood slumped over. With being given the rice cake she looked at it nonchalantly before eating it. She gave a shrug to it, not caring for the taste or flavor as she sighed. It was as bland as bread really to her considering her feelings towards it. Hitomi didn't care about the rain, or the humidity. Nothing of the weather and nothing of anything else. As the rain came it pushed her hair down to cover her eyes partially as she just followed Makoto by the sound of his voice and the smell of cigarettes, which was disgusting to her seeing as the nicotine was an odd substance but for the while she didn't care if she got lung cancer from it or if she was just going to cough from it. All she cared for now was gone and with that she was just breathing and walking more like a puppet but still human some how.

WC: 205
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Sey was high in the trees obscured by the  vast amounts of leaves. Thick as thick could be, this forest was beyond even the most trained outside of the Kiri ninja to navigate perfectly on their first try. A silver cylindrical object was clasped into her left hand as she watched the two depart from the giant owl. She calculated the distance they traveled to be nearly three miles before they were nearly on top of her. Being about sixty feet up, she could easily drop down with out hurting herself by using the trees as counter balance. She did just that. As she fell from the trees using the branches to guide and limit her speed until she would land perhaps ten feet away from the male. Her six foot six figure towered over the two as she peered at them through her orb like helmet. Upon her body she bore a purple suit adorned with fancy lacing and trims colored gold for royal appearance. Upon her back and neck there was a coat which hid her body from view. The coat's giant collar spanned up to the middle of the helmet which, only presumable was the middle of her face. As the figure dressed in purple and gold stood before them, she would simply stare forward, the helmet like object obscuring her actual face but not impeding her view.

Her eyes would focus more on the woman then then than the man that stood before her. Perhaps, eleven feet away for the woman. Interesting to say the least. She took note that around them and her was no more then thirteen feet of open space that wasn't covered by a tree or a root of one. Those soft golden eyes now turned back to the man awaiting a voice of some sort to at least address her. She could see the pain and emptiness flowing through the woman's body as if it was her own chakra network. How pitiful. She looked down upon her to see her, seeing as she herself thought of her self worth being nothing. Disgraceful indeed. By this time, Sey had been clenching the silver object which was obscured by the giant cloak. Perhaps, they'd say something interesting to spar them from being dispatched this moment.

382 WC

Last edited by Tetrahydrocannabinol on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in WC)
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Makoto would continue walking as he looked right in front of him, probably the tallest woman Makoto had ever seen. He had no intent on hurting the woman or anything of that sort, his mind was just on saving Hitomi. Makoto would move at extreme speeds being to the left side of the woman. To Hitomi it would look like Makoto had just disappeared and reappeared next to the woman. As for the woman who knows what she saw. Makoto decided to make this quick and simple. He didn’t know if the woman had what he needed but it was worth a shot.

Makoto would appear next to the woman as his right hand lifted up to adjust his chakra armor, good thing he packed it. He would speak quietly. Enough for the woman to hear him but not Hitomi, based off of Hitomi’s past reactions Makoto didn’t think she would care to move so he didn’t expect it to be a problem. “The name is Makoto, I’m from the Hidden Leaf Village, as well as the woman behind me. Her name is Hitomi. I come in peace and honor. ” Makoto would explain the situation with the women in hopes that he could help her. If not he would move on to find someone else. “She is mentally broken down, it seems as if she doesn’t care about anything her family just died a couple days ago, and I just wanna make her happy again. Do you know someone or something that will help?” Makoto would finish off his sentence, being to the left of the woman she couldn’t see his face, along with the fact that she towered over him. Makoto would keep a straight face and look forward the whole time. “I can pay you, if you can help. Please do.” Makoto would say as he took a kneel beside the woman.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:22 pm

With him running off quickly she sighed and just stood there, not really caring if he did or didn't come back. Her mind boggled around as she looked to the ground. She could easily find a poisonous plant to chew on but that poison could be extracted. All these thoughts on how to die and yet she'd do none of them. Only stand there still and await whatever fate befell her. Her eyes were cold, distant and nearly greyed out from the blue tint. It was obvious she used to be full of life once, she wasn't just made to be this way or handle it. Of course this was just the beginning of what went on in her mind. All those memories with her family, all those days of innocent play, every single day spent to train her brother to grow into a strong man. All were for naught and she felt it deep inside herself. Her mother's shop was in shambles, all those kimonos gone. The picture frames shattered, the floors stained red. Hitomi even had wanted to learn how to make a kimono one day, and now she had no chance too. Not a single thread was useful, especially in her thread of life which she had hoped was cut short somehow or someway.

WC: 217
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Makoto. Such an interesting name. Sey watched with her eyes as Makoto ran from where he was to her left side. Interesting. Using her knowledge, she managed to take from the situation that he was hiding things. Her movements were static as a statue. She listened to everything the slow man was saying to her. Yes, slow. It was an adequate way to describe Makoto. Perhaps he moved with all of his speed perhaps not. But one thing was sure, if he had, he was slower then a freight train racing a Ferrari. Sey heard the man, Makoto, mention something about depression and being mentally broken. Interesting. Such a thing is more interesting then even that of what could be considered fun. Perhaps she'd play this little game of his for now. It couldn't hurt. I mean, look at the woman before her. She was broken beyond all mental belief. Such, beauty in the solace of despair. How quaint. Before Makoto could finish his words Sey would walk forward with a slow walk befitting of a normal average person. Upon reaching said woman, she would stare at her. No, she would look at the woman with in so lost and helpless by her own devices. It took a few moments for Sey to see what she wanted to see. Interesting was the only thing that sey could even describe it as.

With gentle movements her left hand escaped from her robe to lift the woman's face towards her. She'd push back the medical ninja's bangs and stare at her face, her eyes. Those eyes. So lost, like a puppy asking for it's final treat. Begging to be put down for it was in such pain. Disgraceful. A small slit would open from the mask to reveal Sey's mouth as she would begin to talk in her kind, caring, and gentle tone.

"You wish her repaired. The damage you've caused is significant. She's been traumatized so much she doesn't even care for revenge."

Sey would say as her left hand held the woman's right cheek in her palm. She'd begin poking and prodding the ninja's face checking her eyes, nose, mouth, and even ears. After doing so she would simply let the head fall limp and speak in her soft, caring tone befitting of an angel.

"It's repairable. This extensive damage requires more then simple memory blocks however. It requires a full reconstitution of her neurons. She has to relive her life until that point. It will take some time. But it can be done."

She said as she noted that she was easily ten feet away from the male who, for some reason, decided to walk over there in the first place. After assuring the process could be done, she would begin preparations. He right hand would swing her cloak open and behind her, rendering the cloak to be more like a cape. Upon doing so, one could now see the silver plated flute which she held so dear. Her feet would shift her body so Sey was now walking towards Makoto. When she was five feet from Makoto and six feet from the woman known as Hitomi, Sey would face towards the woman. Before she would begin preparations she had to speak up and make sure the man truly wanted this.

"This is the only time I will ask this. Are you sure you wish to go through with this. She'll be the same, but yet, not the same."

580 wc
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Makoto would look out the side of his eye as the woman spoke. “There’s no revenge to get if you don’t know the killer. I brought her here to help her. She's my best friend. “ Makoto would stretch as he turned around and looked at Hitomi, full of depression. “Lets get this thing going.” Makoto would say as he sat down on the damp ground, pulling out a rice cake he saved for himself and slowly eating it as he watched the woman carefully. Makoto didn’t know the woman, be he suspected she was a rather strong being looking at her helmet and things of that sort, she was also rather tall. Taller than Makoto himself. He would chuckle at the thought. After eating his rice cake he would form a lightning ball between his hands throwing it back and forth. The power of the Blood Raijin I guess.

WC: 150
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Hitomi barely noticed the woman come up to her, only to look at her but in a way with distance seeing as she didn't care anymore who's mercy she was at. With having her face held up and looked to she just gave out a sigh as she looked at the other doing so. Hearing what she'd go through to semi feel normal again in life, she didn't mind. It was better for ignorance now, for with knowledge she'd know she was never fit to be anything more, at least with this she could have a false sense of hope to go for. She barely noticed the flute, guessing that would be the object of use for her reconfiguration. Such a once beautiful instrument of song, like a bird's call, but now only fell silent to her as there was one final question to be asked to Makoto. Hitomi blinked before closing her eyes and awaiting whatever happens, either way she just wanted to feel something again other than begging for death. Maybe she'd get just that, perhaps she could start anew in her new found erasal and become more enlightened to actually try to fix this, but as of now she just stood there slumped over like a dying tree not even willing to give a last word as she'd rather her last words to be how she failed in front of her family's corpses.

WC: 219
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:13 pm

The world fell silent for a moment. Just after Sey had finsihed speaking she wouldn't even wait for Makoto to begin. Pressing her lips against the cold silver plated surface of the fltue, she'd begin her harmony. Such a beautiful Harmony it was too. This song was especially joyful to that tall Six foot six woman as it was a tale of Penance for one's crimes. upon the moment this song played the chakra filled the air and located it's target. Such a beautiful song, a song that revealed the memories and hidden secrets of those that committed the deepest of crimes, travesties, and mistakes in their lives which took the life of an innocent. The chakra would captivate the male known as Makoto. It would swirl around his head in an invisible haze before he even got a chance to pick up that beautiful luscious rice cake.

As the swirling chakra had already taken him befrore he sat down, the two of them would remain immobile. As they did so, it would be a most fun and enjoyable experience for both of them. The music, would gently play as if by instinct now rather then by sey's own will. No, she had no control over her body now. She was juts as immobile as Makoto was. How interesting. As the world would begin to liquify before their very eyes they would be transported to a dark and black place. In that very place, Sey's voice would echo across the confines of Makoto's mind.

"Makoto. You've come to the Tracker Ninja known as the Right Hand of Vengeance. Prepare yourself, as you are to be judged before the eyes of Vengeance itself."

The outside world remained stagnant. Truth be told Hitomi was now, in a sense, free. However, she most likely wouldn't know it. Sey, knowing Hitomi's mental state counted on her continued stagnant behavior. Interesting how things worked out like that. The world would be filled with the quiet scent of nothingness, only the gentle breeze carried the song for so long before fading into obscurity.

Alas, it was a true sight to see. Six foot six, outfitted in a gentle rolling purple and gold outfit playing one of the most fancy looking flutes known to man. If that didn't bring some sort of twinkle to your eye, smirk on your face, or happiness into your heart nothing would. Inside of Makoto's mind, Sey would appear to him and stand before him. She would simply stand, and begin to speak but only, after the time was right.

428 WC

590-35(70-50% Discount) 555

Jutsu used:

______Reason why your Armor was not mentioned in my post___________
Ryan wrote:

Upon entering a thread, one will be required to list the things that they have on their person within their first post. This can be described or it can be listed in a spoiler below.

These things can vary from weapons, to random items, to fuinjutsu seals on their body and practically anything you can think of besides basic clothing.

https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t37-thread-rules-missing-ninja-invasions

The moment you left Konoha with out seeking appropriate permission you became a Missing Ninja, thus subjecting you to these rules even if you want to argue they're ONLY for missing ninja.

As per these rules I claim auto hit on Makoto with a sound based Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Let's begin;
1st: Calling an auto hit basically means you're admitting to breaking the rules, since auto hitting is not allowed~
2nd: He's not a missing nin, in fact he's my (The Hokage) Hikari Captain, my village's equivalent of ANBU Captain, which means he needs no permission to leave the village for whatever reason.
3rd: This is disappointing, your entire post is void because you auto hit him, no hypothetical mentions anywhere, throughout all your posts actually THC.. It's now makoto's turn to post~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 pm

His words would exit his mouth directly after the woman had spoken about revenge, these words he spoke of course being the defensive measures he took as to defend his involvement in the situation of Hitomi's family's death. "She's my best friend" were the last of these words. The woman would then begin to speak about memory blocks and such things, to which his reply would end with "Let's get this going". It was a few seconds after he had replied that the woman would swing her cloak open as fast as she possibly could, swinging it to her backside to be more fitting as a cape. Makoto would raise an eyebrow at the woman as she swung her cloak over in this fast manner, his eyes then locking onto her hands as she revealed a silver flute. "An attack?!" He would think to himself as he sat on the ground, still swinging his lightning ball around in his hands though he would stop as soon as the woman decided to walk towards Makoto. She would walk at an extremely slow pace, a pace so slow that even a slug would be able to top it, in fact somewhere in the world a normal little old slug was moving about faster than Sey was walking towards Makoto. This confused him even more, what was her strategy? Was she approaching him at such a slow pace as to put him off guard? "Not gonna work bitch." Makoto would think to himself again as Sey was 8 feet from him, still approaching at the same extremely slow pace she did when she started approaching makoto, as mentioned previously, slower than an average normal little old slug. Her hands would still grasp the silver flute as she approached, whilst Makoto's hands would allow the lightning ball to disperse as they were held about three centimeters in front of his own chest. Immediately as she reached seven feet from Makoto himself, his body would be engulfed in Raiton chakra. The chakra surging through his body in a harmless manner, in fact energizing his own body to the point where his speed would increase dramatically. As soon as he activated the Lightning Release Armor, the young male would charge forward towards Sey at extremely fast speeds, in fact this speed was untraceable by Sey as he moved at the fastest speed possible to himself (130 speed).

As he moved forward towards Sey, Makoto's right hand would be engulfed in even more Raiton chakra as two of his fingers would be used to activate the Hell Stab technique during the clearance of these few seven feet between himself and Sey. As he moved it would seem as if time had stopped, everything at a standstill whilst he kept moving, this was how he saw it all during his fast movement which he continued to keep a pace of 130 speed. It wouldn't even be zero-point-one seconds before the flashing male Makoto would be within half an arm's length of Sey, his right hand moving at her with full speed as his body did the entire time (130 speed) as he attempted to thrust his A rank nukite into the kirigakure girl's right shoulder, this would easily sever her arm if she failed to avoid the attack or somehow prevent it. Makoto didn't wish to fatally harm the girl though her suspicious actions meant he had to do something quickly to get out of there. He wouldn't stop moving as his arm would thrust towards the girl in his attempted attack as he continued to move, being one foot to the right side of the girl as he would pass her right side after the attempted thrust which would sever her arm if she failed to avoid the blow. He continued to move forward past Sey towards Hitomi as to get her away from this havoc, grabbing her by the arm, her right arm, as he continued to move at full speed possible to him with Lightning Release Armor active. This wouldn't damage Hitomi however it could cause some slight pain within her right arm and shoulder do to the whiplash from the fast grab, nothing she wouldn't be able to get over with a small amount of time. As Makoto grabbed Hitomi he would rush further into the forest, still holding his pace of 130 speed, clearing one hundred meters between himself and Sey in just under two seconds, continuing even further than that as he headed away from Kirigakure towards one of the minor lands where he would seek other help from less suspicious shinobi who walk slower than slugs moments after they so speedily position their cloak as a cape. He made sure to avoid any trees, roots, plants and any other obstacles in his way the entire time as he put Hitomi over his back, holding onto both her arms as to not let her slip though not hard enough to break anything or harm his best friend.

WC: 835

Chakra:
Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Hitomi was mulling over things, still waiting for something to happen when she noticed the other step away pulling a flute to get Makoto as well. She didn't do anything about it, however after a moment there was a struggle she didn't notice the speed but she felt a strong tug on her arm that stretched so quickly she hadn't noticed until her arm was completely ripped off. Spewing out blood to the ground as she looked to it in shock before sitting to the ground and holding it over in a ton of pain. After a moment she instantly began to work on ripping her outfit to tie up the open wound and try to stop the bleeding. She then sat down to try and keep a calm mind and prevent shock as she was unable to move. Hitomi sat there not screaming but just barely tearing up from the pain as she bit her lower lip to try to combat it.

It was at this moment however she had realized something, with her arm gone she realized it could be brought back with the right amount of ijutsu. She then began to mull over the idea and realized more on she could bring her family back, granted they couldn't grow but it would be them. She could have their appreciation once more, she could care for them once more, and this time she could even keep them for as long as she lived. But first things first, she had to live. With that she shakingly sat up to a knee to catch her breath. Of course by now she realized who had taken her arm, whether by accident or purpose she had no way to trust his instincts as he was now a threat to her life, despite saving her from suicide. Sure he was with good intention but now she had a deep spark of fear from it, well more than fear. Still she had to find someone to trust in for now so she began to call out. "SOMEONE! ANYONE! please...please help me...I don't want to die. help...please..." Her voice lowered after the first shout as she was crying out. Just a regular shinobi protecting her family, and it all came to this. It was a horrific week that's for sure and the poor girl was trying for one last struggle to live, to survive even after giving up hope once before. She wanted to live now...

WC: 414
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Sey's body had shifted. The moment she turned to view Makoto she noticed the Raijin ball. Having spent many days in the field fighting Ninja, Bandits, and other ne'er do wells she knew Raijin was Ninjutsu. A ball of it? An odd attack but easily described as such. With that moment she realizing that this man had no intention of healing his friend, or what she was to him. Before she could even start walking back towards Makoto she was under attack! A movement lead her to toss herself to her left four feet, putting her out of reach of any touch based jutsu that may be lurking. While doing that, her flute would come directly to her mouth with the speed of her full body, placing it at around 52 meters per sect. Before the man could dissipate the ball which he so happily tossed around the song of her flute was already permeating the air around him. She needed to immobilize his movements as to not be struck by such perversity as a Raijin ball. After she'd already started playing the song that would be filling his mind and immobilizing him, she'd notice that the ball would dissipate. A trick!? Her mind would focus on setting this one aspect down to a mere formula.

As she moved with her fullest speed to get this far, she doubted that he'd even be able to activate any techniques from moving to a standing position. She was aware, and easily moving. The point which she landed, four feet away, made her close enough to a tree that she could easily duck and that'd cause any attacks to strike the tree which was perhaps only four feet behind her about. Considering the distance between trees and where they were.

IF, by some astounding chance that her flute wasn't able to reach the man, well, then things would be different.

If she wasn't able to attach that song directly to Makoto's brain immobilizing him, then she'd witness the girl cry out in pain. It was that pain that had her screaming for help. In that moment, Sey's instincts took over. Her body would move directly to Hitomi as she would yell out to her saying that she'll get the poor woman to a Doctor. Her movements, mind you if she wasn't able to connect that previous Genjutsu to stop this form happening, would be forced to bring the woman to the nearest hospital. With her speed, they'd make it there with time to spare and poor Hitomi wouldn't have to die.

She'd begin, with out worrying about the now sped away Makoto at great speeds to bring her to a hospital, which happened to be in Kiri. Doing so, she'd bolt at her maximum speed which averaged about fifty two miles per hour towards the village of Kiri. All the while her body would weave and twist through the woods which held such a tantalizing beautiful vibrant green color to them. But it was no time for that. And of course, she'd make sure to keep her flute in hand in case things got out of control.

524 WC

Once again used Valley of Penance
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:17 pm

((OOC:))

As per a CBox discussion, to resolve further issues both parties have left the thread with their respective pieces of Hitomi. The thread is closed with no further posts needed.

Proof of the event and decision:

The Healer [ NK] Exit_s10
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Approved~ Everybody exit.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Hito's with Tet, EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Healer [ NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Healer [ NK]   The Healer [ NK] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healer [ NK]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Water-
Jump to: