Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mist here we come! I_vote_lcapMist here we come! I_voting_barMist here we come! I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mist here we come! I_vote_lcapMist here we come! I_voting_barMist here we come! I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mist here we come!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Mist here we come! Empty
PostSubject: Mist here we come!   Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 am

Makoto would’ve packed everything for himself and Hitomi. He didn’t want to make he do any extra work that wasn’t nessicary. Makoto would put on his clothes and summon Hiroto with ease boarding him quickly. They had to get to the mist. Makoto had to find someone to help Hitomi with her depression. He put the bags on Hiroto and sat in his seat as he waited for Hitomi to sit, as she would Hiroto would take off quickly, heading to the land of water.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Mist here we come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist here we come!   Mist here we come! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:58 am

Hitomi didn't really do anything to help get ready, rather she followed in a slumped position of walking. She was still quiet, silent as ever as she went on. It even looked like she hadn't slept, her eyes sunken in from it and looked bruised around. She blinked then gave out a long yawn before following to Hiroto the owl summon. Normally her personality would have been happier to spend time with the feathered fowl but this was a dire situation and she had no care where to go or what to do only that she'd do it slow and in a depressed motion. She sat upon the bird at they took off, she looked to the ground below and in her thoughts she began to think of another suicidal idea but she denied it. She could easily fall off from this height, but she also knew she'd be caught just as quick. Nothing she could think of would release her from the pain of living alone, and nothing could help ease her suffering that was caused by the very one in front of her. But she had no idea of this, all she knew was that she'd never find the killer and that Hitomi would live the remainder of her days without the comfort of home ever again.

WC: 219
Back to top Go down

Mist here we come!
Page 1 of 1