Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  I_vote_lcapRaigon Castigo Uchiha  I_voting_barRaigon Castigo Uchiha  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  I_vote_lcapRaigon Castigo Uchiha  I_voting_barRaigon Castigo Uchiha  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Raigon Castigo Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raigon

Raigon

Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Raigon Castigo Uchiha    Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:02 am

Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCPjs_aqdz8gCFQbQYwodnRoA5g&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gaiaonline

Raigon Castigo Uchiha  0OeODz3
Name: Raigon Castigo Uchiha
Nickname: Cass
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  GWSdYHs
Height: 5'10
Weight: 175lbs
Appearance: Castigo is, a man of average height, hair length, and weight for what he appears to be. An average caucasian male blessed by whatever deity looks upon him with a fair complexion despite his role forcing him to constantly bathe in the Brazilian sun's rays. Due to a major lack of pigments his skin seems to remain pale even under the harshest conditions, forcing most attention to the main area of color on his face, meaning that his blue eyes take center stage in most situations. Being that he isn't incredibly tall the amount of muscle mass that he has, while not being an overbearing deal, is compacted visually to make him appear to be bigger than most men of his height and weight are expected to be. Hard work in the learning of both tactical and other useful mental and physically based arts shaped the muscles of the young male's arms to become exceptionally defined. The acquired trait is one that is not at all offset by the broadness of his shoulders. The length of his limbs though, do work well  for his weapons of choice, above most other things. The manuverability that is required in both of his well versed paths of life coupled with the amount of general hard work that it takes cut the possibility of being troubled down with a large amount of fat. While his stomach is taunt and defined his chest displays a muscular structure that is large, but not quite hulking enough to be visible through multiple layers of clothing. Cass facial features are usually bare a stoic softness to them that shows a constantly serious demeanor while not being offsetting enough for another human to completely avoid him. The truth of the matter was his eyes, piercing and seemingly aged with a wisdom of lessons learned hard, shows his amount of business savy and willingness to make a deal happen quickly. His torso bares multiple scars through the grueling training his body was tasked with in service to his village. Since such he prefers to not show most of his scars by wearing an average black turtleneck usually rolled up at the elbows, a vest with his clan's symbol adorning it, black tac suit bottoms, black tabi traditionally worn by the Anbu, a draping black cloak, and a mask bearing the symbol of the dragon to hide his identity and show his status among the ANBU. That's primarily mission attire.
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: ANBU Captain
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Lightning Fire
Raigon Castigo Uchiha  IVLimad
Personality: Castigo's personality is an odd thing in of it's self as he is a man that contradicts most of what he feels and believes with, well, his own feelings and beliefs. While he has a strong sense of justice and righteousness it is opinionated to the point where combat is noble in his opinion. While he wouldn't normally kill an unarmed opponent exceptions are constantly situationalized and his own rules are bent to fit what he is doing. It's not that he doesn't or wouldn't "stick to his guns", simply that he, like all other humans, believes that certain factors in a situation changes everything about it and the way it should be handled. If he were faced with a ninja who was weaponless then the scum deserved execution, but if another villager or even an opposing ninja whom miraculously earned his respect was unarmed a moral dilema could possibly occur to force him to slightly second guess ending them where they stood. 

Apparently needless to say Castigo is quite ruthless in his actions, killing other living beings being somewhere near the top of that list. He has no qualms about who he kills if they cross him or those close to the anbu captain. At the same time there is a side to Castigo that never ceases to rear his head. He's an honorable man in every sense of the word and at times his actions could be swayed based on the "honorable" route to take. A duel between two men that has been stated to be a duel is something that he wouldn't dare interfere in, lest it was to end it before a fatality was attained and even then if someone were to attempt to join the fray to sway the odds in an uneven manner he would personally take offense and make haste in attempting to remove that person from said scenario. Being a man of seemingly nefarious quality isn't something that can be said to not run in his family's line, from his father and his father's brother to his mother or her older brother, but honestly much like his parents and uncles, Castigo has no issue with doing what he must and plotting ahead further than most to attain it. Especially if that means going to lengths that would challenge him both mentally and physically.

Alas the man isn't one to run from a fight, but is capable of knowing when a tactical retreat is the best option. Never would he leave one of his crew behind, but even with alliances he holds his crew above others not fearing to allow a bit of a margin of damage to come to his allies if it means that his own men stay safe. In combat Castigo's mind tends to race as fast as his kekkei genkai allows his eyes to and would not mind putting forth much more effort than his comrades to assure victory. Though he isn't one to rush in aimlessly he takes the front lines at every chance and although his style screams complexity it is something to him that seems simplistic. Rarely does he ever express the full extent of his power, but in scenarios in which he must he isn't hesitant to use his speed to engage several enemies to turn or even even out the tide of the battle. 

Castigo's worst habit is his natural ability to avoid questions. It's something the man does unconsciously, honestly. In any situation be it tense or calm and relaxing, the deeper more prodding questions about his personal life, or generally not needed to be known by whomever he is speaking to will usually be avoided, misdirected, or lied about at the drop of a dime with expert precision. Another habit that he finds pestering is the frequency at which he runs his fingers through his hair. In all of his life, people he's held close warned him periodically about how the action would thin and strain his hair. As an action done out of stress, of course the more he does it and realizes it the more it happens and because of it being more a reflex than anything most see it as something he just randomly does when his hands or mind is running too idle, but it's more than that. To Castigo it is a sign of weakness or dismay that a proper enemy could read and figure out with moderate ease, but in reality it is actually much like the rest of his quirks and personality, a gesture that doesn't seem to have a tie to anything, but removing the stray hairs that would stray and find themselves before his eyes.

Character History: After the last great war and sometime after the founding of the villages, two Uchiha children were born only a year apart and began their lives in a heap of wealth, befitting one of the richest families known to Kirigakure. They were named Seyusuko and Castigo and both of these children were born to Yaku Uchiha and Yoshi Uchiha. Their childhood was mostly uneventful, for they wanted for nothing. All in all, a peaceful household, minus Sey's unusually rebellious attitude she had developed. Around when they were seven years old, both siblings began their training in the Uchiha ways. Naturally, this training happened when they weren't attending the Academy, which they had been enrolled into not long after. Shortly into their training as ninja, both in the Academy and by their clan's teachings, it was readily apparent that Castigo was well versed in sealing techniques as well as Ninjutsu but Sey ... Well, Sey was only versed in Genjutsu and Taijutsu. She seemed to miserably fail at Ninjutsu altogether.

As time passed, Sey's aggressive personality tempered, as she grew more and more helpful to those around her. Castigo however, chose to focus his mind and body, aspiring to become something ... greater. The cause for this change was a fateful day where he encountered the Uchiha CLan Head. That man seemed to be made of both power and honor, perhaps in spite holding a position possessing both. Either way, after that experience Castigo knew he wanted to rise to such a level. Meanwhile, Sey knew that her brother's goals were admirable, but she didn't share his desires or even his dream. Instead, she decided to simply help her brother achieve his aspirations and goals. After they graduated from the Academy, both siblings were placed into the same squad. However rare, they complimented each other's abilities nicely and thus were suggested to be partners in their doings. With this, the children set off as part of team Byukkake. During this time, Team B was led by none other than the legendarily infamous MegaPerv Sensei, Yasusa Kensen: The indomitable, all-consuming womanizer and the greatest pervert of all Kirigakure - no, of all the world.

For several obvious reasons which need no explanation, both the siblings began to loathe the sensei for his behavior. But of course, Sensei is always right, and in spite of his mannerisms, was actually qualified for his position. So they were forced to keep their resentment and complaints to themselves as best they could. For several years, the children would train as hard as possible, working double and even triple the amount of effort asked of them, intending to be rid of this stage of their lives and path. It was this motivation, driven by personal expectation, but mostly to end the torment of bearing Kansen-sensei's mannerisms, that led them to skyrocket through the ranks of Kirigakure. At the age of 14 and 15, the siblings were accepted into a new program that would help train them to become Jounin within four years, by the age of 18 and 19. That training was a grueling accelerated curriculum, pushing both mind and body to their limits. Perhaps its true purpose was to break them down and help remold them into the ninja they were meant to be. Or perhaps it was meant to crush their, or rather Castigo's ambition to rise up, and Seyusuko's wish to help her brother, teach them that the road to power is treacherous, arduous, and merciless. Even if that was the intention, four years passed and ended to great success: At the age of 18 and 19, both boys became full-fledged Jounin. From there, it took them merely a year to be named Tracker Ninja and ANBU Captain respectively, becoming rising starts in Kirigakure for both moral character and efficiency (though that may have been more the drive of one of the two, as opposed to both of them equally).

Not long after their promotion, terrible news struck them. They learnt that their old Jounin instructor, Yasusa Kensen was exposed as a Konoha traitor. As his most prodigious students and as their new positions demanded, they were given their mission: Track down the man they once called teacher and eliminate the threat to Kirigakure. Despite their success and training thus far, the siblings knew finding their old sensei would be a lengthy task. What they didn't expect was for it drag on for so long, as days passed after their departure from Kirigakure. For a man who so seemingly incompetent and obsessed with wooing and bedding every last woman in Kiri, it was a peculiar experience. On the last day of their hunt, nearing the border between their country and the Land of Fire, they finally converged on the man's location. It was a grueling and long battle which ended in the siblings being victorious ... narrowly and at dreadful cost. They had lost a teacher who, for all his faults, had taught them much and led them down this path. Ultimately, it was the harshest learning experience for the two of them. What they took away from this incident ... perhaps they were different things, or perhaps they were the same. But, they would not forget what they felt after the mission was completed, after Yasusa Kensen was dead.

Now, both siblings, No, Both man and woman work their hearts out to assist the Mizukage in whatever task, ordeal or needs that arise. Oftentimes however, when not working, they can be found training together, pushing each other to greater limits in order to become the best they possibly can. After their most prestigious return to the village, they were elevated to being almost heroes for their work against Yasusa Kensen. Well, more to the fact unsung heroes. Being ANBU and Tracker Ninja, their missions, abilities, and other such activities were labeled confidential. Through whatever measures were taken or whatever move was done, their actions floated across the lands. Though their deeds were not specified the civilians soon came to calling the siblings, ‘The Hands of Death” For their actions against the traitor. It is true; their story does not end here. Instead, it only just begins at this place, at this time.

Both of them are heralds of new and dangerous waters of which the likes of them may have never seen before. Perhaps their lives will be forever changed from this moment on or perhaps their lives will never change. It is fact that the future is a mystery to those in the present but there is one firm statement that stands true. Both of these siblings are on a quest to bring forth a new and exciting prospect for Kirigakure. They wish to do their best and bring great honor and wealth to Kiri during their exploits as ‘The Hands of Death.’ But alas, this is not the only thing that can or has happened. No, a few days after the execution of their sensei Kensen a mission was assigned to the two. Their job was to root out a group of bandits using Kensen’s own knowledge to disrupt operations with in a local town. Sey arrived a day earlier then Castigo, who was away on another mission. Once he received the go ahead he made with haste towards his sister’s location. Sey, however, was blindsided by the group and taken prisoner. She was wrapped into somewhat specialized clothing which prohibited her movements, or so they thought. After extensive planning and preparation, she managed to break free and disable or execute the members of the group inside the building. Before she could react to the rest, Castigo had already dispatched said individuals. Luckily, Sey had made it out of the fight before her ‘captors’ had taken advantage of her. After having dealt with that problem they were now finally free to their own devices and future contracts. No longer would they need to look back upon Kensen and his treacherous lies.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raigon Castigo Uchiha    Raigon Castigo Uchiha  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:21 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Raigon Castigo Uchiha
Page 1 of 1