Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_vote_lcapStranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_voting_barStranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_vote_lcapStranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_voting_barStranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liu Jin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Liu Jin

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin)   Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) 107waae

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) 0OeODz3

Name: Liu, Jin-Xiang

Nickname: Just "Jin" for short

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) GWSdYHs

Appearance: A boy standing at five feet and five inches, with strikingly white hair and dark golden eyes. The former is usually kept a moderate length (for a male) and mostly well-maintained barring the surprising choice of style. He's not quite sure why he continues to style it as such, but it's become a habit to willingly defy gravity and the laws of physics. The latter eyes have a gentle gaze that look upon the world with a sort of ... complacency? It's rare to see them light up in enjoyment or positive emotions, only noticeably when in a state of shock (which happens distressingly often). Beyond that, the rest of his face and skin is in remarkably good condition, perpetually tanned as if he were a true native of the desert-inhabiting Sunagakure. His face is also usually decorated with a gentle smile in public so as to put people at ease. That smile usually gives way to a frown or dull non-indicative expression of suggested normalcy when no one is in sight.

His body is a lean one, somewhat frail in build, but isn't completely devoid of muscle he can make use of. There are remnants of burn injuries scattered along the left side of his body, but these are mostly kept hidden out of sight by his attire. He favors loose clothing, with a striking red cloak clasped to his body at the shoulder that can enshroud his whole form like a mantle.

Height: 5' 5" (165.1 cm)
Weight: 138 lbs (62.6 kg)

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) EW0JlD2

Village: Sunagakure

Character Rank: D/Genin, I suppose.

Clan: Not Applicable.

Element: Not Available.

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) IVLimad

Personality: While a hormonal teenager, Jin works hard to maintain an intelligent, compassionate demeanor. Friendly, approachable, and helpful are all traits people would describe him as, and what he aims to embody. But, it can be rather difficult to properly maintain when one is plagued by a severe mental disconnect on an emotional level with others. Recent events in his life have brought the realization about how little he cares for others, which troubles him greatly. Just because he has difficulty attributing value to a human life does not render him completely immoral or even amoral, as his own moral principles and compass remain relatively intact (peculiarly enough). He has dismissed the lurking feelings of discontent as the result of his age and internal 'biological fuckups', but they still linger.

For now, the Jin that walks the streets is an honorable, respectful and knowledgeable youth who has adapted well to his home. He also despises having his time wasted, and is always in motion, either by assisting others, or broadening his own horizons (from which he derives a sense of satisfaction from). After all, time is a valuable commodity, which unfortunately also means he has a tendency to forget to eat and sleep in favor of another activity. Sadly, such activities may not include socializing, not that Jin is antisocial or disinclined to get to know another person better, but he is opposed to idly conversing. Therefore, while he maintains an amiable disposition, he will often leave or drop conversations rather quickly in favor of a more enriching activity. Contrary to his attitudes about conversation, though, he is a decent conversationalist and speaker, often a bit too precise with his use of language.

However, despite these qualities and his efforts to present himself decently, he is prone to mistakes and errors which embarrass him greatly. Additionally, it is also comically easy to fluster him, often self-inflicted due to flubbing his own speaking, and immediately, perhaps too hastily, attempting to correct himself. Discussing titillating subjects is another simple method to tormenting him, as well as discussing ... well, most disgusting, filthy or unclean subjects, especially insects. He has a longstanding furious hatred and fear of insects that goes far beyond a simple 'dislike' or lack of preference for. Also incredibly fastidious (never neglecting his own personal hygiene despite forgetting other basic needs, like food ... or sleep), and prone to minor tantrums over extreme uncleanliness.

Character History:

I've come here from nowhere, across the unforgiving sea.:

Like a flood of pain, pouring down on me.:

The only thing I know for real, there will be bloodshed.:

Display obedience, while never stepping out of line and blindly swear allegiance.:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin)   Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Approved. Go do your updates now.
Back to top Go down

Stranger from a Stranger Land (Liu, Jin-Xiang. Suna Genin)
Page 1 of 1