Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
This is BS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis is BS - Page 2 I_voting_barThis is BS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
This is BS - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis is BS - Page 2 I_voting_barThis is BS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

This is BS

Go down 
+7
Webmaster
Vaati
JokerTheOG
Thorfinn
Bastian
Ryan
darny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

This is BS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Well uh. To be fair I do hold member to a greater standard than whoever was grading jutsu before me. But I also think it's kinda silly to do the whole since I'm not getting my way, I'm gonna blame others for doing the same.

As far as reality genjutsu there are rules for being in my clan, which I have deeply expressed to frosty. Indeed if I made an illusion of a dragon a real dragon would form. Hence why we do not allow such jutsu to be created within our clan. I personally grade all the jutsu of people within my clan to make sure game breakers like that aren't approved.

Also people keep talking about gentle fist in this situation even though you CAN'T use gentle fist while you're paralyzed. Like how can you use a fighting style if you can't move. So that's kinds null.

When the jutsu refers to expelling Chakra, it's saying the hyuuga is expelling their own Chakra from their body in order to disrupt jutsu around them. It's not saying that they're dispelling all harmful effects on themselves. This is seen when neji disrupted a water prison with that jutsu. Notice that the water prison is external, opposite of an internal genjutsu. There's a difference between expelling and dispelling. So the jutsu in this situation is entirely ineffective after further investigation.

Also as far as moderating my own topic, Horus broke multiple rules. More than what I listed but there was no point in beating a dead horse. Any mod would find the evidence given irrefutable.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Tenketsu are inside the body. Expelling from the tenketsu that are inside the body would suggest that the chakra affecting the Hyuga would also be expelled because it is INSIDE the body. If your gonna tell me that now genjutsu is able to affect tenketsu directly (like a Hyuga) then your OP the gen skill and nerfing the Hyuga.

Also in regards to the Mod ruling on their own threads, I meant all the times its been done not just the one. Some situations call for it, but its happened a bit more than it should have up til this point.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Hmm there is something different about you Bas, did you get a haircut?
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:14 pm

This is BS - Page 2 785596
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Coolstory

*leaves the thread*
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Trolling? Isn't that making a comment(usually nasty) to gain someone's attention or reply
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Mmm. Should quit while ya not that far behind, Darny. Your lawd and saviour has spoken, no point in arguing/debating.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Again. Expel and dispel have two different meanings. You're realising energy from each tenketsu to strike things all around your body. The jutsu itself was derived from heavenly rotation. Your understanding of the jutsu is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Mmm. Same thing for ya, Bas.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Aight man you win. The Hyuga will be nerfed. Your not about to budge on your verdict. I dont agree but I dont have to for it to be ruled as it is. So. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Anu, here's your warning. Same one I gave Alice. Keep up with the passive aggression and you'll be punished. It's an eyesore. I'm doing this my job and you're being a bitch. Chill out
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Also, I'm not nerfing hyuuga. Just saying that this single jutsu doesn't do what you think it does. Hardly a nerf
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm as chill as one can possibly be. Ya the one throwing throwing insults around. Also, do tell what other form of passive aggressiveness I have displayed.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Ryan wrote:
Anu, here's your warning. Same one I gave Alice. Keep up with the passive aggression and you'll be punished. It's an eyesore. I'm doing this my job and you're being a bitch. Chill out

lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Ryan, explain dispel to me. I wish to understand what you mean by dispell, your definition will lead me to know whether expelling can dispel something

And pls, I am reporting Joker, he's calling me a nerd, I'm not fine with that if he thinks he is, I don't want to see him type that again, cause if he does, I'll like him to be suspended
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:09 pm

He calls everyone nerd. But uh, ask him politely to stop, if he responds negatively or calls you nerd on spite, pm me logs or screenshots.

Expel means to release or eject from the body. Therefore if you're expelling energy, you're releasing a little blast wave of energy around you.

Dispel means to make something disappear. So if you have a negative effect on your and you dispel it, the negative effect will disappear.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Ok topic locked because this is getting out of hand. First off, chill the **** down. Anu, you were technically being passive aggressive by saying "shush no point in arguing your god has spoken", which disappoints me, looking for a fight. Secondly, bas the way you're describing that jutsu makes it sound like it can break any jutsu ever created that uses chakra, no. Our gen works simple on this site, ya wanna break it ya gotta pay equal amount of chakra. It was an A ranked gen and his clan makes it as strong as S when it comes to breaking the gen, you used a B ranked jutsu/chakra to break it, won't be allowing that since it *breaks* the system. Sure, if the gen was B ranked or in his case C ranked but B rank breakability (yes I invented that word now), then it would be allowed because I understand your logic of it pushing out the foreign chakra, but it's not strong enough to push out this chakra, that's why it didn't work. You guys seem to be portraying Ryan as the bad guy on a daily basis now, which is completely unfair. "He nerfs my shit" "why I gotta do all this shit" "look at those jutsu, so powerful" no one's stopping you from making powerful jutsu, not me, not ryan, he's simply asking for better descriptions, for you to be more descriptive, so it could be made clear what it can do without it being used in some bs way which he didn't notice when ya made the jutsu. We might be a powerful site when it comes to jutsu and things, but we have our standards, sure there's this one jutsu of mine called shin no yumi which can blow up stuff in a 30m radius around the arrow it shoots, heck even I think I need to revise it (which I will), but there's other things stronger than it and you can make strong stuff too, granted it be S ranked and no discounts like my shin no yumi, but that's part of the standards. My point is, he's enforcing the standards, don't get cranky because he's doing his job. The only problem between the older members' stuff and new members' stuff is the fact that yours require to be more descriptive, don't throw a bitch fit, please, it's not entertaining at all, childish to say the least. Darny it's funny that you think I was trolling, I was actually being dead serious, you whine because you "can't get out of gen without gen" I merely showed you that there are other ways to get out of it if you're creative enough, which you don't seem to be because you whine about not having the ability to get out of gen without gen skills, which you can
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is BS   This is BS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is BS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: