Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kumogakure After-Math Missions I_vote_lcapKumogakure After-Math Missions I_voting_barKumogakure After-Math Missions I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kumogakure After-Math Missions I_vote_lcapKumogakure After-Math Missions I_voting_barKumogakure After-Math Missions I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kumogakure After-Math Missions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Kumogakure After-Math Missions Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakure After-Math Missions   Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Mission Name: Creating Bonds
Type: Peace Treaty
Client: Village Elders
Exp/Ryo Reward:250 Exp, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: Due to the destruction of almost half of Kumo from the 4 Tailed Bijuu, our resources have suffered enormous causalities. Explore the region and create at-least a peace treaty with one of the scattered clans within the region. (No Hostile Mission)This could truly offer great help to the Kumo & other clansmen.
Additional Information:
Eligible Members: All

Mission Name: Coronation
Type: Community Event
Client: People of Kumo
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: The coronation of the Raikage for Kumo, after the battle with the death of the Council members, and some members of the Hyuuga clan. Another power is on the rise in Kumo. The democracy has spoken seeing as Kai is a fit leader, we stand at this event in recognition for her & those who paid there lives.
Eligible Members: All ( Kai must be present)

Mission Name: Blood Rain
Type: Search & Rescue
Client: Personal
Exp/Ryo: 400 exp, 500 Ryo
Mission Description: During the evacuation of citizens during the Bijuu attack, a known black market organization attacked the fleeing citizens, and captured them. These men belong to Armani Chiyo, a man who is relatively slick around the land, a man feared by most. As a human trafficker he's taken our citizens hostage not far from the village and has left his 4th in command in charge. Having basic C rank stats, he's not much, yet don't underestimate him.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Kumogakure After-Math Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure After-Math Missions   Kumogakure After-Math Missions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kumogakure After-Math Missions
Page 1 of 1