Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Black Bishop Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Black Bishop I_vote_lcapBlack Bishop I_voting_barBlack Bishop I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Black Bishop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Black Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Black Bishop   Black Bishop Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:43 am

Name: Black Bishop
Type: Offensive
Slots: 40 | 40
Description:
Modifications: Appearing as a large, eight foot skeletal figure wearing a large, purple cloak and donning a pair of black wings, Black Bishop is actually comprised of both the main skeleton and the robe it seemingly wears. The main frame is composed of reinforced Kaguya bones, giving it unparalleled resistance and making it extremely light as well, while the cloth is simply a thick purple material. The wings are also made from bone and decorated with black feathers. While the puppet has no head, the cloth which forms a hood moves around like one, giving it a rather disturbing appearance.

Notably, the puppet has six multi-jointed arms, giving it a huge range of attack as the arms can bend to strike at any location around the puppet or whir about on a central axis like helicopter blades. These are also made of reinforced bones, so exquisitely made that the chakra still circulates through them, and are painted a dark gray, almost black color. The puppet’s lower body is completely encased its robes, hiding the fact that it does not have true legs and instead floats about.

• Armament Augmentation: The characteristic weapons of this puppet, Black Bishop wields a bone blade, painted so as to look like real metal, in each hand, most often storing them beneath the robes. These blades are, as with the rest of the puppet, extremely dense and hard, and possess a wicked cutting edge. Additionally, they have a small hollow tube running through them, allowing for poison to be funneled into the blade.

• Reinforced Hull (B) x2: Comprised of powerfully grown Kaguya bones and enhanced through various other techniques, particularly along the joints and such, this puppet, while appearing ethereal and delicate, actually remains quite difficult to damage or destroy.

• Internalized Joints: The puppet’s joints and moving parts are all surrounded in additional layers of cloth, protecting them from invasive substances or powders and concealing them. This allows the puppet to work even under the harshest of circumstances without fear of jamming or falling into disrepair.

• Miasma Spreader: (x3) Dominating the main inner core of the puppet, a collection of extremely sturdy tanks filled with poisons lie in wait within the hidden reaches of the Black Bishop. The exhaust tubes are fitted all about the puppet, allowing it to almost instantly surround a thirty meter area in all directions, centering upon itself, in a toxic cloud or, conversely, expelling the cloud up to thirty meters away. A set of multiple tanks allows for the puppet to either carry a diverse set of toxins or a large amount of one.

• Explosion Core: A final, deadly trick of the puppet. When all else fails, the puppet can activate this core, causing it to explode, resulting in a huge shockwave and sending out immeasurable amounts of shrapnel. Particularly deadly because of the Miasma Spreaders, the shrapnel, including the jagged bits of bone, become coated in whatever poisons the puppet carries, generally each piece containing a cocktail of toxins. This results in the flung bits of bone, glass, and marbles carrying an almost instantaneously deadly nature should they strike an opponent.

Location of Insignia: The inside of the left wing.

Price: 2000

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Black Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bishop   Black Bishop Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Black Bishop
Page 1 of 1