Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the Children Again!  I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!  I_voting_barNot the Children Again!  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the Children Again!  I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!  I_voting_barNot the Children Again!  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the Children Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the Children Again!  Empty
PostSubject: Not the Children Again!    Not the Children Again!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Makoto ran out the door with speed and flourish. He had to visit the kids today. Makoto sure hoped that the kids had stayed in the day care, he was tired of going to get them every time there was a problem. Today Makoto had on some shorts a white t-shirt and some tennis shoes. He didn’t have his armor on or anything like that. His scar from the bijuu attack hurt a little bit but he was all stitched up and ready to do anything. He ran over to the day care as he saw the kids from afar. All the kids rushed towards him and got on his legs. So he had to wobble to the front office with all these kids on his legs that weigh like 100 more pounds but Makoto didn’t mind. He was helping the upcoming ninja learn discipline. He grabbed the papers and today only 2 kids had left, they were twin sisters so most likely they were together and they had ran off around an hour ago. This would’ve taken Makoto all day to look for them but he had a plan. The summoning technique. He walked out of the daycare into the main street where no one was there. He bit his thumb with a quickness spraying blood everywhere. He formed the seals with ease. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram. He slammed his hand on the ground as Hiroto appeared is most used transportation. He got aboard and waved off to the kids as he took off to find the twin sisters. This was easy seeing that they had on purple shirts and nobody really wore purple. It was also easy because Makoto had a birds eye view. He found the kids and they were picked up with Hiroto’s talons. He dropped them off at the daycare and when into the sunset.
Back to top Go down

Not the Children Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: