Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_vote_lcapBijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_voting_barBijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_vote_lcapBijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_voting_barBijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Spoiler:

Rei sat down hard on the roof of a building as he breathed heavily from the stressful situation. Two Bijuu had attacked their village for unknown reasons and Kirigakure had barely escaped with its existence. Little to nothing would have been left if either of those Bijuu had been allowed to attack the village with their Bijuu Bombs, fortunately the majority of their destruction was located in only one spot. That spot was near the docks and the closest buildings, though a few fires still raged along a couple of streets where the two tailed tiger demon had first ran through. Even now, shinobi worked with great effort to extinguish those flames. It was an amazement that the ones opposing the demons were still alive: many villagers had lost their lives in the struggle and Rei wondered if anyone he had known had died, especially his students.

He stood up suddenly, his two shadow clones dispersing from beside him and his chakra reserves returning to more appropriate levels. Should the Bijuu return anytime soon, it would be his responsibility to ward them off once more. Rei was an accomplished shinobi, dedicated and serious about his village. Yet he had learned from this encounter: even though he was skilled in his own aspects of combat, his skills and level of power were inadequate when faced against Bijuu with something he must protect. Even looking down to where the Bijuu had been fighting, the ground was all churned up from the heavy bodies of the Bijuu, the explosion of the Bijuu Bomb and the other Katon attacks he had used in the area. That spot specifically was a mess. Sections were charred from the flames, others were just completely missing and empty expanses of dirt from the explosions. He shook his head, if two Bijuu could do such destruction in such a short time, it was no wonder Iwagakure had fallen so quickly and was wiped off of the maps. This just meant that Rei needed to be stronger. Even though this was a tragic event, it had provided him with valuable combat data to the capabilities of Bijuu. Even though they were two of the weakest, the two and three tails. Rei looked back on it now and could more efficiently create a counter attack to those two demons. Should this happen again, the next time the Bijuu would not be so lucky as to escape after experiencing his black flames.

The upheaval in flame techniques had caused a storm not so long ago, dark clouds had filled the area as lightning crackled across the sky and a downpour of rain covered the village. The raid served a valuable and indirect purpose in the village, the thick rain would shower the village thoroughly and extinguish all of the fires that burnt. Rei would stand atop one of the partially broken buildings as he looked down over the extent of the damage, the fires were being put out with the combined power of the thunderstorm and some of the shinobi who had gathered their wits to save the village. He would leave that in their hands for now, he had done the village a great service in warding off the Bijuu. Needless to say, Akio and a shinobi known as Dray also had stood up in defiance to the Bijuu threatening their homes and families. Rei had also seen several of his students rushing about and saving villagers. To each his own and they were doing the best they could at the time. It was another reason why Rei had fought so hard, he had been standing in the way of the Bijuu while his students had worked valiantly behind him down in the streets. Rei had proved to bar the way of destruction and prevent his students from dying while saving villagers. I should have a meeting with my students to ensure none of them died. he told himself, making a mental note.

He stood there atop the building while the rain poured down, he was studying the destruction of the village and making mental notes at the levels of destruction so he could more effectively provide workers with a visual means to rebuilding the village. The rain poured down, washing away blood from the deceased, as well as the tears of those who anguished their loves ones losses of lives. The thick rain, mixed with the blood of the dead, created several streams of thin mixed water and blood that poured through the streets and back into the sea. Many lives had been lost today, but Kirigakure would come out stronger than before. Rei vowed that he would hunt down the Bijuu and those like it to prevent such tragedies from happening in the future. I should so something about this... if the other villages find out that we have been attacked, they might try to take advantage of the situation. not knowing the other villages had been attacked as well, Rei's immediate concern was establishing order within the village and ensuring they weren't caught off guard. If Akio or Dray were around still, Rei would motion to them to follow him. Come, we have some work to do. he would say as he made his way towards the Council's mainhall to see about establishing order and who was to take charge of this great task.
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 5:12 pm

The Bijuu had completely destroyed a large portion of the village. The docks took the hardest hit but the surrounding apartments were also damaged. Rēnin and his died had survived but their apartment block was in jeopardy of collapsing and so they were told to live in the refugee camps.

Never again....

Rēnin had promised himself that never again would he and his father have to sleep so close to the streets. Its why he spent so much money on the apartment room that was close to the top. Anything to keep from reminding him of how terrible those nights where sleeping on the ground and fighting to survive. It was a cruel and unforgiving existence, one that he did not care to repeat even if it meant taking matters into his own hands. The tents were being pitched and releif societies were moving in to set up makeshift camps for those who had lost their domiciles in the attack. The beasts were ferocious and for the first time in a long while Rēnin was legitimately afraid. But even the horror of dying to one of those monsters paled in comparison to the shame and humiliation of leaving like a dog outside of Kirigakure. It seemed like no matter how hard Rēnin tried to scratch out a living for himself in this place he was supposed to call home, forces outside of his control conspired to keep him in the hell of destitution.

No more...Not now..Not ever...

He wasn't going to starve and be homeless. He was a ninja and he could put his destiny in his hands. But he would not do it alone. No, he would link up with his fellow shinobi and together they'd make it through this tragedy. That was Rēnin's line of thinking as he approached ground zero. He leapt from rooftop to rooftop gracefully. His father was safe and sound in the care of a trusted aid worker. Thieves and crooks loved to take advantage of a blind old man, Rēnin had learned that the hard way. He would not leave his pa's side until someone he knew he could trust was able to take care of him for the day. The case worker that had set them up with an apartment in the village and got Rēnin into the academy had volunteered to work with the family of two. Rēnin could go to work knowing that his father was safe.

He saw a heroic looking shinobi standing over the remains of the area from the vantage point of a tall building. Rēnin walked over to him and knelt beside the ninja. He could tell superior rank when he saw it and while he hated the idea of being on his knees (years of pandering had taken its toll) the street rat bowed keeping his eyes to the ground until acknowledged. He needed guidance and any Kiri ninja with more experience than him would do. Rēnin wanted to help the poor and suffering who would be rendered unemployed and homeless by these chakra monsters but he didn't know where to start.

"Sir. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Raining is a odd sensation to Thorfinn. He had spent most of his life used to snow and despite living in Kirigakure for six years he can't get used to it. It was dreary and gray much like the rest of the village. The Bijuu attack did not make the scenery any better. As Thorfinn walked down the muddy streets in his complete attire he can taste the gloominess in the air. The major trading port has been wiped out, half of the apartment blocks had been badly damage, and hundreds were either homeless or injured. His mother aparment was in the outskirts so they were okay but his mother was gone on emergency missions 24/7 leaving Thorfinn alone to walk the muddy streets. As he grumbled at the site of his cape getting dirty he saw a shinobi on a tall building that matches the descriptions of a famous Uchiha that his mother told him about. "Well I suppose I'll report to the main authority around here." Thorfinn lept onto a nearby building and began to jump from rooftop to rooftop. As he landed on the tall building he saw his new found friend greeting the shinobi. But as an honorable warrior he hails the superior first after doing a viking bow. "Hail Son of Uchiha, I am Genin Ragunaroku Thorfinn."
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
#3,484
Speaking
No jutsu used
Rei had many questions, even more concerns. This seeming random attack on the village by the bijuu had been startling and caused much damage and loss of life. Without villagers, a village was nothing- without a village, villagers were vulnerable. It seemed a moot point considering even though the village of Kirigakure was great and strong, two Bijuu had somehow appeared and wreaked havoc unlike Rei had witnessed. He hadn't been present in Iwagakure when all the Bijuu had annihilated it, but he could imagine the desperate fight had gone somewhat like the fight in Kirigakure had been like. The number of skilled shinobi capable of repelling a Bijuu were all but one in the village, Rei himself. If he had really cared about his own accomplishments enough to pet his ego, that would have been a great ego boost: but Rei cared little to nothing for himself. What concerned him was the lack of power within the village. He desired a village so powerful that even these demons would fear attacking it. Currently, he was disappointed and more so concerned with the damaged integrity and pride of the village's actual structure and its people. These people need a leader. he said to himself. The purpose of the tournament was to decide the Mizukage but it had been interrupted by the attacking Bijuu.

The most immediate concern was how to control and re-establish order within the village. The matter of a mysterious and powerful figure appearing to save the Bijuu would have to be addressed at a later date. Whether it was someone from another village waging war on them, or an outside force taking it upon themselves to attack Kirigakure for little or no reason: Rei couldn't be certain- but one way or another, there was a force out there capable of demolishing an entire village. His troublesome thoughts were interrupted at the site he saw: the Council Hall was destroyed. That put a damper on his plans to use it as a convening hall for obtaining instruction. This... complicates things a bit. he silently complained to himself.

No further did his complains get as a young shinobi appeared before him and knelt, seeking instruction and guidance. Before he could respond, another young shinobi found him out and sought his guidance. Rei had been so caught up in fighting the two Bijuu in a desperate battle that he hadn't thought of whether or not anyone had seen him fighting. These were likely loyal shinobi who had saved innocence during the attack and possibly seen him fend the demons off. Rei had other assistance too, from two shinobi, one of his students and the other a shnobi Rei knew only a little of. Greetings. I would request both of your assistance in establishing law and order within what is left of the village. My name is Uchiha Rei. he introduced himself as he took command of the situation. One shinobi had introduced themselves in a proper manner which Rei appreciated. He disliked such formalities however, for now he would bare with them. What is your name? he asked the kneeling one, placing a hand on the boy and gripping him, encouraging the boy to rise to his feet.

After getting the introduction, he would set his ideas into motion. Well Thorfinn and Renin. Most important in this bad situation is to restore a calm order within the village and give the people hope. Go out into the streets and gather up as many people as you can find. Bring them to this location. The more people that know and are here, the more control and safety we have. he would instruct to them. He would remain here and act as a focal point for the people, a beacon of hope.

If was you! I saw you! You fought off the demons! someone approaching exclaimed loudly, recognizing Rei. He just turned to them and nodded, boasting was not something he was fond of. Soon more people would begin to arrive, having the same idea to seek the Council's guidance in this crisis. Though the Council Hall was destroyed, the Council themselves seemed okay- apparent enough when the four of them appeared in the crowd and approached Rei. One shook his hand, one patted him on the back, one remained indifferent and the other demanded that he would be the Mizukage. Who better to protect the village than the one that chased the demons away, right? It wasn't entirely true. Some unknown force had taken the demons- signifying that the demon attack was hardly random. Mizukage Uchiha Rei! one shouted and the large gathering of people cheered and began to chant his name with the title of Mizukage. He understood what was happening. As a Jounin and being the only one shinobi in the village with the ability to stand toe to toe with a demon, the villagers needed a guiding light and the Council was promoting him to Mizukage, they were saving the village by shouldering him with all the responsibility.

His goals had always been to be great, a great shinobi who would serve his village well and leave his name etched into history. He hadn't wanted to be a leader though, but this tournament had sparked a desire to lead the village. Now that the demons were gone and the people were desperate, it was only natural and within his own goals that he should be Mizukage. Surely his student Akio would not appreciate Rei being Mizukage without a rematch, but Rei couldn't afford the young boy the option. Akio still had plenty of room to grow and Rei would see to it the boy became someone truly capable of standing against such incredible forces: but right now, they had to work together for the village. Rei scanned the people, hoping to see some of his students, but large numbers of people were pouring into the area as they celebrated the humbled victory and survival over the demons, all praising Rei. There were frankly too many people, Rei couldn't visually see any of his students. Rei brought his hands high into the air and demanded silence: it took many long seconds but finally the people quieted down. Some enthusiastic, some feeling rage and others feeling despair. All have suffered in this tragic event. Words alone do not describe the feelings of loss, nor do they console or make better the wrongs done here today. All I can offer you as Mizukage is a promise. A promise to make the Bijuu pay for their callous transgressions. Far too long have they roamed and killed as they pleased! It is time to subdue these beasts and imprison them for their atrocious acts. No longer shall we fear the demons! he exclaimed, giving the people the hope of a world without fear of demons.

While they didn't know how he would imprison them, Rei knew. He had the ability to seal them and would seal them all given the chance. He spoke with power and authority, louder than he had expected himself capable as he continued to speak and bring hope to the people with defeated pride. Kirigakure was a proud and powerful village, even as he spoke, that defeated spirit in the people would return. Though their sorrow for the loss of their loves ones wouldn't abate immediately, the rage and indignation they all shared were pointed as blades against the demons. This tragedy would temper their spirits and willpower and make them into a stronger people, a stronger weapon and a stronger village. We will avenge our village's loss, but first! First we must repair our village, lick our wounds and sharpen our weapons. For now, the docks are off limits. All shinobi present, cord off the docks and monitor them to prevent people from going into the destruction. I want everyone's attention to first focus on the less damaged sections of Kirigakure and make them livable again. We will use this spot as a meeting place and bring the wounded to the tents being set up nearby by the medical shinobi. If you have injuries, seek medical attention- but first, ensure your neighbor isn't suffering a more grievous wound. It is not a time to fend for yourselves. It is a time to unite and protect one another. he would speak in a demanding and powerful tone that left no room for negotiation.

Unbeknownst to Rei, at a later date, this spot would be where his kage office was to be built. After his speech, the people were invigorated. Those injured would head to the rows of tents set up for relief and treatment, while all the rest went about different things. Women and children scavenged what they could and would use the available and undamaged homes to cook food for the people while the men would go about repairing and searching for survivors. For now, the docks were off limits. Too much destruction barred the way for safe repair. Only after the rest of the village was solidified and controlled would they begin to clear up and rebuild the docks. Rei knew many people but none he personally cared for. All of his bonds had been shattered by death. He did however wonder and worry if the great fisherman was still alive. Likely so, he was a tough old man. For now though, his own opinions and concerns would have to wait. Important people of the village would assail him one after another, bringing questions or suggestions. For now, he did hat he could to appease the people and set the basic plans in motion for restoration. Nearby smaller villages would be sought out to help repair Kirigakure which protected them from bandits and other villages. Within a few days, loads of lumber and other materials, including workers from many smaller villages would arrive and the rebuilding would begin. Rei just had to keep things controlled and calm until then. His presence as Mizukage was enough to appease the fears however. All believed that if the demons returned, their Mizukage would deal with the demons swiftly. Rei liked the idea, but he knew as much of the demons as they knew of him. Having felt each other's powers out- the next battle could have been more fierce: not only that, but it had only been two demons. If they returned in greater number, victory or survival might have been impossible.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 6:37 am

Rēnin rose as he was bid to by his leader and formally introduced himself.

"Rēnin Uchiha"

It appeared that he and Rei were kin and belonged to the same Clan. He didn't expect Rei to know Rēnin personally but perhaps he would know his father. The shame of the Uchiha Clan that never progressed past Chuunin despite being nigh fifty years old. A man who had lost his eyes to enemy ninja while on a mission and crawled back to the village a blind failure. It was that mission that had sent them into poverty and it was a place that Rēnin did not wish to go back to. An awful hell that he wanted to ensure no one else would have to endure. But given the Bijuu attacks of late it seemed that many would know the struggle and its depths. Rei had become the Mizukage and he called forth the inhabitants of the village to hear him speak. He gave orders to organize and begin the rebuilding process. Rēnin had helped gather some people to the area but his interest was not only in organizing but leading. He waited for the Mizukage to finish speaking before he stepped forward with his own plan of action.

"Mizukage-sama. Me and Thorfinn wanted to become squad mates. With your permission I'd like to commission us as Team 9 with myself as Team Captain."
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:18 pm

It was a rare sight to Thorfinn to witness an coronation. He was four when his father became the Jarl of the Land of Iron, he could remember the grand feast and songs that followed that night. Thorfinn looked out onto the mass below as they chanted the Uchiha name. Thorfinn felt sympathy as he could see on the faces of the mass that they are simply looking for hope in the storm. That's not to say that the Uchiha is unworthy but Thorfinn had not witness his feats in person but like all sagas, defeating monsters of great calamity can make you a legend whether you are known or not. The speech that the now Mizukage gave was a good one at this time, but Thorfinn felt like it was lacking. Regardless Thorfinn stood his ground as the speech was given. After the speech was given he was about to speak up but was beaten by his partner. A smirk rose as he witness his partner boldly claiming himself captain. If this was back home he would have challenged him for that but this is not the proper time to do so. For they're wounded in the streets below that is their top priority. "I can vouch for his statement Jarl Rei."
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 12:05 am

Responsibility
No jutsu used
Two shinobi approached him after his speech, the same two shinobi who had reacted rather quickly in the retreat of the Bijuu and had helped Rei gather the people up to calm them and gather their wits. One of these shinobi was an uchiha, he knew little to nothing of the boy specifically- but his father had been one of those who had been targeted and lost their eye sight for seemingly no reason. Rei knew the purpose, he had read from the Uchiha tablet with his Mangekyo Sharingan and knew of many things. That was besides the point however. Some Uchiha who lost their eyes seemed to have lost their purpose and pride in life and the clan. One of Rei's own student's Takeshi: the boy's father had also had his eyes taken, along with his predominant hand. Whoever had attacked Takeshi's father was both power hungry and vengeful. These things were taken from his mind however as the first boy spoke and requested being teammates on a cell. Normally a team consists of three younger shinobi and one Jounin. I only see two Genin before me. Do you have a third? He didn't like the idea, but the times were extreme at the current and some common protocol could be overlooked in the necessity of the moment. If he's skilled enough, I might consider it. he thought to himself, pondering the request.

As he was thinking, the second boy, Thorfinn spoke up and vouched for Renin. A verbal accreditation was good, but Rei only believed most of what he could see with his own eyes. His perceptive eyes went from one boy to the next, both were serious and eager to help out. I will consider it Renin. Before I can give you an answer, you will have to impress me. As a team's captain, it is a lot of responsibility. You are directly affected by their actions and are responsible for their lives. he said in a serious manner. He wasn't talking down to the boy, but he wanted to emphasize the importance of responsibility. Rei had been responsible for the only two people in his life he cared about... and they were both dead now because of him.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:42 am

Rēnin's courage nearly evaporated when Rei interrogated him but he held firm and look at his Mizukage in the eyes. The street rat had the mighty weight of the people behind him in every action that he took. He swore when he left the gutters that he would not forget his friends and allies who remained stuck there. People who had nothing but a mouthful of bread for dinner but split it in two if they saw someone just as hungry. People who shared tattered blankets if only to help keep someone's feet warm during the winter months. These were the people he was fighting for, those were the people he felt were worth dying for.

"We do not have a third at the moment but in time we may add another"

It was truthful but not ideal. Rēnin knew the chances of having Team 9 formally commissioned was small but he couldn't stand by and allow the people to go unrepresented in the shinobi world. They poor needed a voice and if it took the form of two scrappy genin then so be it. But they would have a squad fighting for their interests and advocating for them in Kirigakure even if Rēnin had to shoulder the responsibilities, burdens, and even failures that came with it. Rēnin swallowed as the Mizukage agreed that he would consider it on the condition that he could be impressed. Rēnin had no idea as to what that entailed but he hoped he would be ready. Thorfinn had given him the vote of confidence and that assured him that he at least had his only team mate's confidence.

"I accept that responsibility. I'm not like my father sir, I won't let this village or the Clan down" He didn't want to insult his father but he felt it necessary to distinguish himself from the old failure.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:52 am

Thorfinn stood firm as he watch the newly crowned kage of Kirigakire interrogate his partner. A small glimmer of pride flickered in his chest as he witness the street rat standing his ground. It was a sign tha the young lad was growing out of his poverty life and standing for himself infront of a very powerful warrior. While he would very much like be the captain he knew that he is but a warrior, he saw something in the eyes of the young Uchiha that spoke great change and it is his duty as a friend to fan it and help him grow to his fullest potential.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:02 am

Test
No jutsu used
Rei was naturally an intimidating person despite his beauty. He had been blessed with his mother's beautiful looks and his father's cold and blunt mannerisms even though he had never met either of them. He had been raised by his sister, who for a long time their neighbors thought it had been two Uchiha sisters living together. Often Rei was mistaken for a female until he had grown older, though the vertical scars that ran down his eyes helped differentiate him now. His body was covered in scars from battles and missions, yet he covered most of them up with clothing and bandages. Even today at the makeshift coronation, he still wore his usual garb consisting on black clothing with white bandages around his arms and legs. The new Mizukage had only been in mortal combat with two demons only hours before and now he was trying to pick up the broken village of Kirigakure and lead it forward. Despite his calm exterior, there were many questions and concerns in his mind. I can see you you're serious, even going as far as to dishonor your father's foolishness. Commendable, but don't be so quick to sell out those who are also a part of your village. he reprimanded the boy in a casual tone. Even if his father was foolish and near useless now, he was still a member of Kirigakure and a casualty of the shinobi world.

If you can strike me at least once, I will allow you to be captain of your two man team. Rei said as he took a couple of steps back to allow a good five feet distance between him and the boy. Rei wouldn't use his full speed or strength, but he would gauge the boy's own physical skills and use just enough to be a challenge for the boy, though not impossible. If this were a real battle, Rei was fast enough on his feet and kill a score of average skilled shinobi before they had realized what happened.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:23 am

Rēnin winced as the rebuke was made. He didn't want to come across as willing to put down his own father but in such a heavily militarized society, weakness was frowned upon. It was a Catch-22 where he couldn't afford to be seen as like his father lest he not be taken seriously as a shinobi but at the same time he could not afford to insult his own lineage lest he be seen as fickle and disloyal. Rēnin nodded solemnly and expressed his agreement "Yes Mizukage-dono". He was willing to admit that he had been quick to throw his own father into the dirt if only to get a simple commission. Even though his father was weak and fell into depression and alcoholism, he fought to bring Rēnin back into the village. He sobered up and worked in the mines until they had enough to move back to Kirigakure and enroll Rēnin into the Academy. It was a hearty endeavor and he would always love his father for that.

The Mizukage then issued a challenge for the right to be the captain of Team 9. The task was to strike Rei once. A feat that sounded simple if it wasn't for the fact that the man in question had just done battle with two Bijuu and walked away to tell the tale without serious injury. It was an impossible goal but Rēnin said nothing to that effect. He looked at Thorfinn for reassurance and if given he'd snap into a basic fighting stance. His knowledge of Taijutsu was limited but hopefully it would suffice in such a scenario as this. He took a few deep breaths and moved forward aiming a few jabs at the Mizukage's stomach from a close range. He did his best to be fully confident but he knew that this wouldn't end well and if Rei was particularly cruel his life could also be at stake.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 am

Thorfinn saw the shakiness within the young Uchiha and knew it was justified, after all the person infront of him has just fended off two Bijuu or so they claimed. From when he was in the sparring ring in the academy he knows that any form of communication can distract the Uchiha so all he gave was a smile for a few reasons, one is that he has not backed down yet and two attempting to clear his mind which is a good thing in sparring. He just hope that the lad knows that the kage just want to know what you can show and not actually land a hit.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:50 am

Test
No jutsu used
Renin received the rebuttal in a positive manner, that was all that Rei could ask for after giving the boy a lesson in loyalties. With that out of the way, the boy seemed to take his challenge seriously. His expression was a good one, but only after glancing at his friend. Rei could see that this boy desired change and a better future, but it seemed to Rei that his own willpower and confidence were lacking. It was okay to rely on allies, but Rei felt that Thorfinn's presence was more of a dependence for Renin. Could Renin be strong and mature enough to lead the two of them and be responsible? Rei couldn't know the answer to this, all he could do was test the boy like he had promised and then alter his plans accordingly. Now come. he instructed and the boy burst into a short movement forward and aimed a jab or two at Rei's gut. Such a straight forward and defenseless strike was inappropriate and foolish. He had given the boy an opportunity to lead if he could strike Rei at least once. Does he expect me to not retaliate? Truthfully, Rei didn't intend to strike at Renin. But he found it somewhat disappointing that Renin would attack in such a straight and unguarded manner.
Rei took a quick step back and used both hands to slap Renin's fists down towards the ground as he dashed around the right side of the boy and stepped back again.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 am

Seeing the Bijuu turn tail and run Akio wouldn't give it a second thought as he formed a single handseal, the seal of the ram. As he did so he would dart off in the direction of the Bijuu as fast as his body would allow at his newly jutsu enhanced speed. "Come back here you creeps!" He yelled out in his full sprint as he darted gracefully through the rubble the beasts had left in their wake. Although he would be moving quickly the beasts in a hurry to escape and with their large strides would be above his abilities, especially while he was dawning the heavy armor he had acquired not too long ago.

Stopping on a dime as he reached the roof of one of the nearby buildings during his pursuit of the giant demons. Huffing as he did so he would remove his kasa from his head and whip it at the hard surface of the metal rice hat. "Damn it!" Akio yelled in anger before catching his kasa as it bounced off of the building. The twang of the metal echoing through the air for a brief moment as it dissipated, not traveling much since he was high above the village.

In a hurry before his jutsu would wear off the young Uchiha would dart back off with his kasa in hand. Slapping it back on the top of his head he would frantically search the village, flashing by civilians at a blinding speed and searching every street. Reaching his Sensei Akio would stop once more. This time finding himself in the middle of things, arriving right before the other boy would attempt to strike Rei. While Akio wouldn't notice he arrived right between the two and was facing Rei. "Rei, We NEED to go!" He stated in a demanding tone, his mind only focused on his thoughts of the beasts that fled. If the other shinob were to go through with his punch or not Akio would either ignore it or not notice it at all since his heavy armor.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing with them creatures on the loose! Now stop being idle and let us hunt them down!" While he spoke as if making suggestions his tone would show how demanding he was at the moment. While he knew Rei had every right to disagree and go against hunting the giant creatures that was not a thought Akio would even consider. Them beasts had attacked the village and deserved everything they got and more. This was why the Chunin was fed up with it and at the moment was not going to stand for it one bit. They were on the run and weak, they had to strike now why they had the advantage. Meaning they couldn't chance it and let the beast get away with this and escape them when so much had been lost to them. "Come on what are you waiting for, they are retreating?"

WC: 500
Chakra: 170/180

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 am

Rēnin furrowed his brow after Rei shut down the attack and moved away. Just as his Mizukage moved to his right, he performed a sweep kick with his left foot with the intention of striking his opponent's heel before he could move back again. If he missed then he'd use the momentum to perform a roundhouse kick with the right spinning gracefully in an attempt to catch the enemy. Naturally this extraneous movement would leave him vulnerable but a few hand seals were made as an insurance policy if Rei decided to to counter the attack. Rēnin couldn't hope to overpower Rei but at the very least he could use trickery and deceit to either catch him off guard or impress him enough that the title of Team Captain would be bestowed upon him.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Thorfinn stood by the sidelines and watched the two shinobi duke it out. He admire his jarl taijutsu abilities and liked seeing his partner use of trickery like an proper shinobi. He looked down onto the streets to see rubble strewn about. He felt silly just standing there and not helping but he fears it was disrespectful to leave his partner alone.
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:34 am

Test: Complete
No jutsu used
High strung. That was the first thoughts that came to Rei's mind as Akio had entered the area and instantly demanded of Rei that they chase after the Bijuu before they could escape. It wasn't a bad idea considering the way the demons had turned tails and ran. The problem was that a good portion of Kirigakure was destroyed and there was another unknown figure either controlling the Bijuu or coordinating attacks. If Rei's suspicions were true, then Kirigakure was likely not the only target of the Bijuu attack: why send only two after all when you could send nine? Akio's response would have to wait until after Renin's little test.

The attack had been precise and quick, despite the boy's wavering determination, his attack had been quite prepared. As Rei had slapped the boy's punches down and dashed to the right side of him, Renin showed his skills in Taijutsu by performing a low sweep with his left leg. Rei jumped up with his legs crouched to evade the sweep, but Renin had apparently accounted for that by going into a consecutive roundhouse kick from his low sweep. Instinctively, Rei brought up his left arm and blocked the roundhous kick. The strike itself didn't have much power to it, the boy still had a ways to go before his strikes could begin to affect the Mizukage: but the whole point of this was that whether or not he realized it, Renin had just gotten the first strike. After blocking the kick, he would jump back and hold up a hold. Stop. That is enough. He held up his left arm and pointed to where he had blocked Renin's strike. You pass. From here on out, you are responsible for Team Nine as team captain. he would say to the young boy and then pat him on the shoulder to congratulate him.

Then he would turn his attention to his student, Akio. The boy was a mess, frantic and outraged that they were not chasing after the tailed demons. Akio, we need to stay here and rebuild our village and mourn our dead. Many people lost loved ones. Besides, there's no guarantee we can catch up to the beasts before they regroup with the other demons. Also, take into consideration that a human figure appeared and showed great power, enough to nullify my flames. It would be foolish to chase after and attack them without more knowledge of the enemy. he knew his reasoning was sound, but Akio could be a lose cannon when he wanted to be. Like Rei himself, Akio had no ties to the village, his only family member and previous sensei had died. You or anyone else are currently not permitted to leave the village. He turned towards Renin and Thorfinn as well. I need you three to go out and help the villagers. I will be sending missions your way soon.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Nyguyen

Nyguyen

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:17 am

Rēnin felt the strike connect after the round house kick and paused for a second. The Mizukage jumped back and held up a hand indicating that they halt the session. Rēnin snapped into a standing position and bowed respectfully. Rei had granted him the position of Team Captain and the young Uchiha couldn't help but beam with pride. He had leadership of a squad, a small one at that but a squad nevertheless. He felt the pat on his shoulder and for the first time since he graduated the academy he felt less like a street rat and more like a warrior of the hidden mist. Rēnin wasn't known for expressing joy all that openly but at this particular moment he had a smile that could light up the whole village. He immediately expressed  his gratitude "Thank you Lord Mizukage! You will not regret this!" Rēnin bowed again and walked over to Thorfinn and gave his partner (and now subordinate) a high five followed by a tight hug.

He didn't know the Land of Iron native all that well but from the time they had spent together Thorfinn had been nothing but encouraging. It felt good to have someone you could rely on. The celebration was short lived as the conversation turned to more serious matters namely that of the Bijuu attack. It was then that Rēnin looked over to Akio a Kiri shinobi that he did not really know but that seemed to be on familiar terms with Mizukage Rei. Akio was eager to chase down the beasts but his Kage rebuked him and insisted that the people come first. Rēnin sighed with relief that his Mizukage felt that way, too often people forgot those who could not fend for themselves. However Rēnin was disturbed to know that there was a human that had shown up to help the beasts escape. The details of the event were largely a mystery but if Rēnin had to guess then there was more to these events than  a random natural disaster. Mizukage Rei forbid them to leave the village and insisted that missions would soon be coming their way.

It was a lot of responsibility but Rēnin was ready for it. Team 9 had been fully commissioned and had the backing of Kirigakure. He would use his new title to hopefully gather some people to the meeting that he had been planning for some time. The time for change was ripe and while the Bijuu attacks were horrifying, they had provided the platform for something new and greater to emerge. Rēnin nodded and bowed a final time to his leader "Yes sir!" before grabbing Thorfinn by the hand and walking away. He was eager to try some new missions and do some training together. Now that they were an official squad they'd need some signature moves with which to defeat enemies.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

Thorfinn returned the hug from his now captain of their little team. While he was congratulating he took notice of another Uchiha by the name of Akio coming to the jarl and demanding for swift action against the Bijuu. He was not surprise hearing that there could be someone pulling the strings because Bijuu are intelligent animals that fonts attack without any reason much like wolves. He felt his partner grabbing his hand and dragging him away like an excited child. Thorfinn gave a chuckle at his childlike behavior and let him guide the way. He knew this was very important to the young lad. He gave a wave back towards his jarl. "We'll see you again my Jarl"

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Standing there as what seemed like a Genin and Rei sparring Akio would grow impatient before the boy would connect with on of his kicks. Immediately after that Rei would stop the spar, announcing that the boy was now the team captain of one of Kiri's squads. Rolling his eyes at the thought of such a young shinobi leading a squad Akio would be a bit disgusted. Not to mention the shinobi did seem capable to lead, although the boy hadn't been put under stress so perhaps his true potential hadn't been revealed yet.

Then before leaving the Genin would tank Rei, calling him by the title of Mizukage before taking his leave. This would cause Akio to take notice of where Rei stood in the village now as he would respond to Akio's demands. "Who cares if they lost loved ones? That's even more reason to chase to beasts, as for catching up that is why we need to leave now!" Akio would growl as he thought about the man that had appeared and began to jump to conclusions. "The people of Kiri aren't weak like the rest of the village's. We are independent and can handle anything thrown at us. I know what this is, your new title has already gone to your head. It's changed you into a completely different person in such a short time! Stop standing there idly and come to your senses! We need to stop these beasts before they can regroup and strike again!"

By now Akio would have worked himself into his own frustration fueled anger just by thinking about how Rei responded to him. "Either come to your senses and help me track them down or give me a squad that can! I'd rather die fighting out there than stand here with my tail between my legs claiming to be a shinobi while not acting as one!" Listening to himself Akio considered he might have overstepped his boundaries by insulting someone who the village saw as Mizukage and Rei himself probably believed the title too. Akio didn't care at this point though, he was angered by Rei refusing to hunt the beasts and would not stand her knowing they were out there probably already thinking of returning once they had recovered.

WC: 380
Total: 880
Chakra: 170/180
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 1:58 am

Arguement
No jutsu used
Rei remained stoic as he listened to his student Akio, the boy's emotions were high and he was saying things that would offend others and worry them greatly. While Rei and a couple shinobi knew of the mysterious figure, the village in general didn't know the matter aside from just the Bijuu. For now, it was best to keep them oblivious to the iea that the attacks were organized by an unknown force. Rei would stand passively with his usual masked facade as he listened to his fiery students as Akio burned the oil in his temper. After the boy gave pause, Rei spoke up. Without the people, Kirigakure isn't a village. The people come first and the Bijuu come last. Rest assured Akio, that we will hunt down these demons and make them pay. But we need to be stronger and know more about our enemies before we retaliate. he said in a calm and callous tone. He wouldn't respond to his student's disrespect, the boy was angry and frustrated, Rei wouldn't hold that against him. For now, we will all focus on rebuilding Kirigakure and becoming stronger. If you can't do that, then I will leave you here when I personally go to retaliate against these Bijuu.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]   Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Aftermath[Kiri only, NK, NM]
Page 1 of 1