Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapSlowing down [solo, p, nk] I_voting_barSlowing down [solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Slowing down [solo, p, nk] I_vote_lcapSlowing down [solo, p, nk] I_voting_barSlowing down [solo, p, nk] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Slowing down [solo, p, nk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Kozai

Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Empty
PostSubject: Slowing down [solo, p, nk]   Slowing down [solo, p, nk] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:50 am

For once in his life, Kozai found himself falling. The sensation that he was about to die came over him, and he was at peace for a single brief instant until he realized that he must be crazy if he was going to let himself die from just tripping over the rooftop of his building. As he began to fall, he shot his chains out from his arm, extending it out to give the chains a bit of extra range. The chakra chains extended forth from his tenketsu, arcing toward the rooftop nearby. Latching on, they anchored him and prevented him from falling any further.
This stopped his downward motion, but with the chain's angle, he began to swing towards the building. No! He started to reel himself in, the chain becoming shorter as fast as he could will it. He looked at the side of the building getting closer to him. He wouldn't make it in time. He had to do something... something with his chakra. Gritting his teeth, he flowed his chakra around him, willing himself to slow. With just a bit more effort... suddenly, a flash appeared in front of him, as some kind of seal diagram came forth. Falling through it, he found himself slowed considerably. Was this... a new technique?

[WC 215/210 for Dampening Seal, since as an Uzumaki, I get a 30% discount of WC on sealing techs]
Back to top Go down

Slowing down [solo, p, nk]
Page 1 of 1