Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Missions for Nana - Suna I_vote_lcapMissions for Nana - Suna I_voting_barMissions for Nana - Suna I_vote_rcap 
Will
Missions for Nana - Suna I_vote_lcapMissions for Nana - Suna I_voting_barMissions for Nana - Suna I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Missions for Nana - Suna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

Missions for Nana - Suna Empty
PostSubject: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Mission Name: Dirty Business
Type: NPC
Client: Owner of the Red Moon Hotel
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 | 300
Mission Description: A small group of ruffians have been disturbing the peace at a grand hotel in Sunagakure which goes by the name Red Moon Hotel. These people have been stealing alcohol, scaring customers and even going so far as sleeping at the hotel without paying anything for the rooms. The hotel owner was too scared at first to do anything about this, but now he is fed up and has requested immediate help. Seeing as none of these people seem to have any ninja skills, this mission has been deemed to require only one Shinobi.
Additional Information: You are required to apprehend all five ruffians without ruining the hotel itself or putting anyone else at risk. Be careful, even if these people aren't Shinobi they are still dangerous.
Eligible Members: Genin+

Mission Name: Gate Patrol
Client: Head Guard
Exp/Ryo Reward: 100 | 200
Mission Description: Misfortune has struck! More than half of the guards that were supposed to be staying on night watch at the front gate of Sunagakure got food poisoning. This of course means that anyone whom can hold a knife is being recruited to help out with patrolling the borders and watching that nobody unwanted enters the village through the main gates. So your job is to keep awake the entire night and be on the lookout for anyone suspicious. If need be, you will have to defend your village with your own life.
Additional Information: Be sure nobody enters the village on your watch. Keep awake.  
Eligible Members: Genin+

Mission Name: Pop Goes The Weasel
Client: Sunagakure authorities
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 | 500
Mission Description: A problem has arisen in the underworld. Apparently a man named Junkuro, whom goes by the nickname Weasel, has been stirring a lot of problems between powerful groups that operate on the darker levels of Sunagakure. Junkuro is an extremely intelligent man; along with being very sly and greedy. He has played under false names for a long while, gathering information from all the wrong people and selling these information to others. Recently, he has even been working for the authorities of Sunagakure in order to bust a drug operating group - but alas he suddenly disappeared. Nobody has heard from him in two days, and it is thought that somebody found out the truth behind the Weasel. So it is safe to say that he is either already dead or is being hunted down and has therefore decided to make himself disappear. You are supposed to find this man, dead or alive, and bring him to the authorities where he will be questioned and protected. Depending on the information he will represent he might walk out again free or he will be imprisoned himself for dirty deeds in the past.

Be warned, others are already searching for the Weasel. The leader of the drug ring has two dangerous bodyguards called The Terrible Twins which are already on the move and you are sure to cross paths with them. It depends on your skills if you manage to get out of this alive.
Additional Information: Be sure to get the target alive. Be careful of others whom will be searching for him but also be careful of this sly man whom will do anything to ensure his own safety. Do not lose against The Terrible Twins.

Extra Information regarding the Terrible Twins: One is named Ren the other Ran. They are C-rank, Taijutsu users (3 in Taijutsu skill each, 2 in ninjutsu each and 1 in medical), Ren possesses the water element whilst Ran uses fire.
Ren stats:
Ran stats:

Eligible Members: Chunin+

Last edited by Nana on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:20 am

Review

First one is approved.

Second one is more a D-rank mission than C-rank given how there really is no risk to you during the course of the mission.

Third one would be C unless you add possible enemies to make this worth a B grade.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:06 am

Edited. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Review

Second one is approved.

For third one, me basic capabilities for the twins, such as overall stat/skill plus element, and you are gucci. I assume the two are C-rank.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 am

Edited. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Approved

These missions are gucci
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions for Nana - Suna   Missions for Nana - Suna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions for Nana - Suna
Page 1 of 1