Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_vote_lcapKenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_voting_barKenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_vote_lcapKenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_voting_barKenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pendo

Pendo

Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP]   Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 am

Clan Name: Kenbai | Sword Dancers
Clan Location: Kirigakure | Hidden Mist
Size: Maximum of 10 Player Characters. [Permission Required.]
Clan Ability Description: The Kenbai Clan is not exactly the most memorable clan in the shinobi world. It's always been a relatively small cult-like group that came together centuries ago with the common goal of perfecting the art of the blade and the utilization of swords in combat. With time, the years brought the clan great prosperity and progress with the development of the Odori, also known simply as the Dance. The Odori bloodline allowed members of the Kenbai Clan to substantially increase not only their effectiveness in fighting with a sword but also to enhance their mental and physical attributes depending on what form they chose. There are a total of three forms, each having their own perks and weaknesses, and only one may be active at any given time.

Hantenshi no Odori | Angelic Blade Dance

Kenakuma no Odori | Demonic Sword Dance

Odori no Ningen | Dance of the Human

History:
Bloodline Reputation: (Is your clan well-known? How is it known?)
Clan Jutsus:
Back to top Go down

Kenbai Clan | Sword Dancers [WiP]
Page 1 of 1