Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Queen's Double Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Queen's Double I_vote_lcapQueen's Double I_voting_barQueen's Double I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Queen's Double

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Name: Queen’s Double
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Slots: 36 | 40
Description: Picture
An ingenious puppet created to serve as a double for the puppeteer, The Queen’s Double can be and is most often worn as a second skin. Due to internalized hinges and other moving parts, as well as general good craftsmanship, the puppet looks completely real. Lifelike even. Kaguya clan bones riddled with additional light alloy additions provide a powerful frame upon which rests a bedrock of strong wood and metal, forming a plaque upon which the final layer of the puppet has been built. This layer is comprised of a silicone based synthetic skin which looks remarkably lifelike, complete with hair made from the user’s own follicles. As such, simple sight alone cannot differentiate the puppet from the real human as even the movements appear as those which a human would make. The mouth houses a collection of false teeth of astounding realness and is capable of full speech by using the puppeteer’s voice.

The real purpose of this puppet, however, is to be worn almost like a second skin by the puppeteer. Due to this unique construction, the puppet requires no chakra or threads to move about so long as the user is wearing it, though of course should she choose to shed this outer layer threads will be required to move the puppet as a kind of look alike to the puppeteer. The puppet has the ability to split down the middle in either the front or the back, allowing the puppeteer to slip in or out of it with ease, though these seams are, of course, concealed in totality.
Modifications:

• Reinforced Hull (B) (x3): Primarily built with defense in mind, both the bone frame and the under layer are highly reinforced with lightweight alloys, high durability bones, and strong wood, which allows the puppet to take a huge beating without breaking or, in many cases, even showing battle scars.

• Sensory Input Array (C): Located primarily in the head of the puppet, the creation boasts a highly sensitive and sophisticated array of sensory equipment. The perfectly lifelike eyes hide a wide array of lenses and the ears and nose send off high frequency sound pulses, allowing the user hiding within to see a readout of the echolocation and infrared data collections on a screen within the puppet, granting those within unprecedented information collection from the surrounding environment.

• Internalize Joints (D): Perhaps the part of the puppet that most impresses, all seams and moving parts of the puppet remain on the innards of the puppet, concealing its true nature completely.

• Flame Retardant Construction (A): Non-flammable components allow the puppet to resist fire based offenses of even high calibers an prevent the puppet from catching ablaze randomly in the heat of battle.  

• Insulated Creation (A): Combine with the other defensive measures of the creation, a highly insulated frame and construction allows the puppet to be worn almost as a kind of armor. Additionally, this system prevents stray electrical jolts or attacks to fry the internal machinery of the sensory array.

Location of Insignia: The bottom of the soles of both feet.

Price: 2000

Last edited by Ayatsuri on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:38 am

This will cost a lot more than I think you can handle...
Back to top Go down

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:43 am

And on another note, I can see no way that all of these internal things like speech and sensory stuff would work and have this be wearable without it being pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 am

Lay the price on me. I don't really get how the pricing works other than I just took it from the puppetry system.

Speech is just the wearer talking while moving the puppet's mouth. Sensory equipment is just in the puppet I guess. It's taller/thicker/larger than the actual wearer of course.
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 1:56 am

Denied

Ryujin wrote:
Only one puppet may exceed the user's rank and only by one rank.

That can be found here at the end of the second paragraph.

Register again once you hit A-rank.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 2:18 am

I cannot pre-register it?
Back to top Go down

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 2:48 am

You could, but I personally do not feel it should be approved.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:09 am

I am now A rank, so this should be ok?
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:23 am

What is the cost of the puppet?
How can you wear the puppet without it being noticeable that you're inside, seeing as it's size will increase upon something being inside it which will make it pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:20 pm

It's a fairly thin, hollow puppet. It's still a bit larger than the wearer so she can fit in it, but it's kind of like a better looking version of Hiruko.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Queen's Double Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen's Double   Queen's Double Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen's Double
Page 1 of 1