Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_vote_lcapTask of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_voting_barTask of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_vote_lcapTask of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_voting_barTask of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Empty
PostSubject: Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]    Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Mission Name: Delinquents
Type: NPC
Client: City Patrol
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250/300
Mission Description:
Recently there has been reports of a group of delinquents causing trouble within the village. Their crimes range from harassment to arson, and thus these little devil need to be stopped before somebody is seriously injured. There is five total within the group, all academy dropouts. They have knowledge of the generic academy techniques and nothing more. Apprehend them and drop them off into police custody.
Additional Information: Daily Missions
Eligible Members: Genin+

Mission Name: Sand Scorpion: Investigation.
Client: Kazekage
Mission Description:
There has been claims of a nine foot scorpion attacking random people out in the desert. It sounds ludicrous, how can a snake grow to be that big, but it’s are duty to investigate such claims to ensure the safety of the villagers. If you find a scorpion, well the second mission is automatically activated and you are required to kill it, though you also need to report with proof of the scorpion’s death. If you find nothing, well that only tells us that the claims were mere hallucinations or that you hadn’t looked in the right spot.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: (Who can take this mission?)

Mission Name: Sand Scorpion: Watch Out For That Tail
Client: Kazekage
Mission Description:
So the claims were try, much to the surprise of the administration, but we shall now take care of the job. Since you are already there, you are now tasked with killing the scorpion. We advise caution for with a scorpion that big it’s bound to have one of the nastiest stingers ever seen, one scratch quite capable of paralyzing you for a couple minutes. Upon killing the scorpion, report back to the administration office, taking along proof of the scorpions death.
Additional Information: Can Only be done after completing Sand Scorpion: Investigation.
Eligible Members: Genin+
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]    Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:39 pm

WC-1041
Mission one Completed

"My first task is to take care of children, simple. I can just embrace them and tell them to change their ways, as they must be doing this due to a broken life they have. All children need is love and compassion. Treat them as if they are my own children, no. As someone of equal standing. Just Like Yoko treated me... that is how I will tackle this mission. " Ume would say to himself in the mirror confidence overflowing in the young shinobi, the young head of the Uzumaki clan. He had, after what someone things had happened to him, come to a decision to change himself and act as if he was Yoko along with himself.

Ume would gently slap his cheeks to finish of his speech and head out of his bathroom, and begin to make his way out of the Uzumaki compound. The Compound was truly impressive and extremely well built, this being because of the clan being the first and, founding, members of this village of Sunagakure.  It took Ume a total of ten minutes to leave the compound, the time being around 9 am. He had received a scroll around 3 am that morning, the details being his need to take care of three assignments.  They not being truly difficult and only befalling him due to him being the only person available at that time. As being a clan head does not always mean you will not be excluded from going on missions for the village.

Honestly, if Ume was his old self he would have declined the assignments. And would have easily gotten out of doing them without have trouble befall him; and he would have spent his day spending it with Yoko. Yoko on the other hand would have taken the mission and probably brought Ume along, if she wanted or if he followed.

"That must be them." Ume would mumble to himself as he would spot five, surprisingly small, children walking from a alley. They quickly made their way to one of the closed shops on the streets of Sunagakure, it being closed due to the time of day it was. The five had buckets of paint and would begin to paint on the establishment, and Ume wouldn't stop them. They would finish and that is when Ume would walk toward them and speak, "Why have you done such a frowned upon deed? You children should be on your way to the academy at this time of day, or helping your whoever guardian you have with something. I would even accept just hanging with each other doing something productive... I won't harm you. But I must ask why is it that you do this?" Ume would tell them, concerned evident with his way of speaking. Though he did not know them he cared.

The leader of this little group would be the first to step up, proud and cocky he was from just how he stood. "What the hell are yah on about? Fuck the academy! We don't need it! Right guys!?" He wouldn't need to look back to get them to cheer out in agreement.

"That isn't a reason, please give me one." Ume would simply ask, still concerned. He didn't like or want to condone the disgusting language the young lad had used whatsoever, but wouldn't say anything out it. He only said one bad word and Ume just hoped that is all he would do.

"Look, we left because we are already tough!" he would declare as he would flex his muscles.

"Alright, how about this. If you can land a hit on me you can do whatever you want and I won't stop you, and I will also give you 5000 ryo. Each. " The amount of money Ume was putting up got all of their attention and they already were ready to agree. "But if you can't hit me once... with three tries. You have to listen to me. Deal?" Ume would ask.

"Ha! Dude you are fucking dumb, absolutely I will take that bet! Watch guys! I am about to get us rich!" he would declare as he would roll up his sleeve and smirk, and then rush toward Ume.

Ume though wouldn't move from his spot until the first punch was thrown, but then he would just side step it. Ume's speed was beyond that of this academy, dropout, and this was a easy task. Ume had already won once he set the standards for this bet. And after the boy had missed three times and shocked by being beaten, Ume would not mock him. Actually, he would pat the boy on the back.

"Wow, you really are strong." Ume would say, this immediately granting the attention of the young students, "If we were on the same level, I think you would have easily beaten me. But you are lacking one thing."

"What is that?" The boy would ask, his gang also coming closer to hear.

"Proper teaching. If you guys just finished the Academy you would have been great shinobi! I can just tell that each and every one of you must be strong, especially your leader." Ume would tell them with a gentle smile, his words  giving them hope and making them happy. Though their frowns would turn upside down as they had dropped out of the academy and didn't think they could get back in. "Keep smiling. After we go and talk to the Sunagakure Police about this and get it settled, I will have you all re enrolled into the academy." All of their smiles would return and they would cheer for joy, and begin to talk to each other about what they planned to do when back in the academy.

Ume would motion them to follow him and he would fulfill his promise. After they were brought to the Sunagakure police he talked to them about letting the kids back into the academy, and they accepted his proposal. All they had to do was fix what they had wronged. Now that his first task of the day was finished Ume would begin to head to the south village gates, as his next two tasks needed to be held within the desert.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]    Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:58 pm

WC-439
Mission two Completed

Ume had to grab a white robe along with a hat to protect himself from the harsh desert, as his normal attire that he wore in the village would not cut it. Especially not that the weather was getting worse and worse by the hour. Ume also had brought along supplies since he was stranded out here. The sun's rays beamed down as if it was there job to make it uncomfortable, the sand also was a bother due to the wind that would randomly blow it around.  To Ume it seemed like the desert did this on it's own and was a living creature, though he knew that wasn't true. But he wasn't a person that enjoyed coming out here, not at all. Though, there were a few that came out here to train and things along those lines and, that is fine. Ume didn't mind others improving themselves by coming out here as it was surely possible they could, and honestly Ume should begin to do that. He lived in Sunagakure the Land of Wind. He had to get used to everything about it so he would be in great condition to protect it, if that time ever comes.

Him, along with a enemy, both being unsure of their environment wouldn't be that much of a trouble. Though, if someone of the village will betray it and knew great of the land Ume would be in trouble. He would be in a position where he would ultimately fail and surely die, and never be able to find Yoko or protect those of the village.

He couldn't have that nor could he accept that, he just couldn't. "I need to focus. No more thinking like that... gotta find clues." Ume would say to himself as he would begin to look for clues, which was kinda hard. How was one to find tracks of a beast if the wind kept blowing the sand around and covering them up. It was impossible, so Ume would just walk around aimlessly. His hopes high that fate would just have the beast attack him as he traveled around, just maybe. As the weather got harsher by the hour Ume's hopes would diminish the same way, until there would just be a little.

Maybe the claims of a beast, scorpion, attacking people could have been flash. The harsh desert playing tricks on someone's exhausted mind, it had to be that. Ume knew of dangerous creature within the desert along with within the world, but he honestly thought this beast, scorpion, thing was false. It should have attacked him by now it it was real.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Ume Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]    Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:30 pm

WC-481
Mission three Completed
TWC-1961/1800

"Finally." Ume would utter as the weather would actually become fine once the moon had come out to be a beckon in the darkness of night. Ume felt this mission was a failure and begin his travel back to the village, to report only one of his assignments being completed. He would remove his hat as he wouldn't need it anymore, and enjoyed his head not having something on it.

As he walked he would see the Village in site, and sigh. As it took him longer to go out due to the weather than return and that was sad, he needed to work on being able to travel through the desert.

Ume would take a step just like any other step, but it felt like something hard was below his foot. Though, he would ignore it and keep walking as his destination was in sight. What Ume didn't know was that what he stepped on was something that wasn't friendly but a foe. Honestly, anyone would have just thought it was an rock or something and pay no mind to it. But that is where everyone, the victims in particular, made an grave mistake. As what was stepped on was the Beast. The Scorpion that has begun to prey on travels.

As like a creature rising from the dead it would silently slip through the ground and in one motion it would lash out with it's tail. Ume would e luck as the stinger would just graze his side and not impale him. The pain would immediately make Ume jump back and turn to face the attacker. Though, the graze was enough to make Ume slowly fall backwards. And his body would go numb in a matter of seconds.

[What is going on? How is this things poison that affective? Wait... if it could do this to me... Yoko. Yoko could have been faced against this things and shared the same fate, or a stronger one. Yoko, is this how you died? Gazing up at the moon alone...cold.. waiting to be devoured alive by that creature. ] Ume would think to himself as the scorpion would begin to make it's way to Ume. About to devour it's prey. Sadly, Ume would not die this way. As from his back many chains would jet out into the ground and then come up easily through the sand and wrap around the creature and quickly and effortlessly it would be torn to pieces. Minutes would pass by and Ume would be able to get control of his body, the numbness fading quickly as it came.

Ume would stand to his feet and look at the disgusting creature," No, nothing as pitiful as you could have harmed Yoko. Onee-san would never fall in battle.." Ume would say as he would grab the large, his arm length, tail, and take it back to the village.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]    Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task of a Shinobi [Missions, Invite]
Page 1 of 1