Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_vote_lcapCloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_voting_barCloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_vote_lcapCloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_voting_barCloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Council

The Council

Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT]   Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:51 am

Kumogakure would work differently than the other villages because no audience apart from the Council members, who stood on a nearby mountain with binoculars. The battle took place on a plat form high up in the mountains. Unlike the several other platforms like it in the area, this was not a naturally formed plateau. This was a platform, atop what was once a very pointed mountain. For several decades it was viewed as an amazing balancing act and the monks would train there in the name of perfect balance and equilibrium. By now that tip had been warn down, but a fight between Shinobi would still be more than enough to ruin this if not done properly. It would only take about 700 pounds on either side to knock it over, and the same level of power on both sides to break it. This was a 40 yard by 40 yard antique on top of a beautiful land mark. Oddly enough, the only two contestants were a Genin and a previously unnamed Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Ayatsuri
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ayatsuri

Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT]   Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Ayatsuri entered into the arena, trailing silver hair behind her as she strode gracefully and quickly into the combat location. No crowd had gathered upon the graceful balancing act that was atop this once pointed mountain. There was no room for viewers, though the council managed to cram themselves up in the combat stage to observe the proceedings. Ayatsuri idly wondered why on earth any sort of kage was needed when the council was already powerful in their unity and seemed more than capable of driving off intruders, employing ninja, and making political decisions. It made little sense to her to consolidate the power into a singular person, but the decision was not hers to make. Yet.

She appeared the first person there and as such would wait for her opponent. Her blade was already drawn, raised to a semi-defense height, though no one was currently present. She looked about, taking in all of her surroundings and waiting for an opponent, if there was one. She honestly had no huge drive to fight another person, particularly not a superior of hers, though she would volunteer for the mantle of a leader and advisor for the shinobi of the village.

199 | 199
Back to top Go down

Cloudy Political Futures! [EVENT]
Page 1 of 1