Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_vote_lcapA Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_voting_barA Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Will
A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_vote_lcapA Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_voting_barA Sandy Situation! [EVENT] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Council

The Council

A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 am

The fight in Sunagakure no Sato would not take place within the walls of Sunagakure no Sato because why waste time and money when there is flat land that nobody has to pay to repair? Instead of the usual idea of watching from above, the shinobi in Sunagakure no Sato would be watching from below. There was a long ditch dug into the ground with a small roof over top of it for shade. Bushido Brown sat there, as the only representative of the council. He had a set of dice and said to himself quietly, "For the first contestant, if it is a one or a two, Horus, a three or a four, Saicho, a four or a five, Voltaire." He then sent one die rolling across the sand.
Back to top Go down
The Council

The Council

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 am

He continued to say, "If it is Horus, then one through three he will be challenged by Saicho, four through six he will be challenged by Voltaire. If it is Saicho, one through three he will have to fight Horus, four through six he will have to fight Voltaire. If it is Voltaire, one through three he has to fight Horus, four through six he has to fight Saicho."
Back to top Go down
The Council

The Council

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:44 am

The results were in! The battle could start!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:44 am

The member 'The Council' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Dice' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Horus vs Voltaire~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Sunagakure's vagabond known to the masses as Horus arrived on the scene of what was to be the battlefield. His number had literally been called up, and all he had to do now was maybe await the word "go or begin" or something along those lines. There they were in the vast desert with the council setting up shop, like a World War 2 beach battle. The ditch would no doubt provide shelter, and should serve it's purpose, assuming neither Shinobi possessed any landscape changing Jutsus. Horus stood his ground, simply waiting for everything to begin. The sand beneath his feet, with the man being barefooted. He was ready for battle, but he also carried a rather disinterested facial expression. Making it so that it was quite difficult to ascertain his true feelings.

The wind swept through the area causing his clothing to sway a little as a result. Horus was now more than six foot one inches tall and looked most rugged to say the least. Barefooted? Who walks around barefooted these days? Then again he did hand bandages wrapped around portions of his feet and legs, with another piece of garment. But it wasn't exactly your typical shoes or sandals. Horus sported predominantly green attire with a mixture of brown. The man also had bandages all over his body, along with tags, that was not of the explosive nature. He also had markings on his body and hands, which indicated seals. The vagabond appeared calm, while his disinterested expression suddenly changed to one far more inquisitive.

What will now happen? For now though he decided to enjoy this long open space. The council was surely wise enough to choose a place like this. It was vast and posed less danger to the villagers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Voltaire looked the man up and down, judging everything about him in that instant. He assumed that the man was some sort of a Jounin to have even been allowed to fight him. Even though the council was allowing Shinobi of any rank, Voltaire had a proud belief that he was the most powerful person there, and that nobody below the rank of Special Jounin would have been allowed to go up against him. He had allowed that one ninja to arrest him and the council knew that he was reasonable enough to be trusted to do so, and that is why he was allowed to go after him. This was Voltaire's place in the world, as he viewed it anyway. He looked around, irritated that he was already fighting, and even more irritated that the man who dug his eye out of his face had in no way reacted to him being in this fight. It was distasteful to pretend that nothing had happened that day, but, of course, Voltaire knew that it would also have been distasteful to make an issue where there was not one, just like how there was not an eye in his left socket. Voltaire decided that he would take his issue up with Bushido after he was done taking out this other Jounin.

He wore his usual garb, with one very obvious exception. His bandages on his forehead that kept on the ones over his eyes were entirely visible. This was because he knew that the Kazekage would not be expected to wear his Sunagakure no Sato head band any longer because he was not just as representative of the village as that hour glass itself. He was giving some very serious consideration to having that hour glass replaced with his face after he took the victory, as he was now very sure that he would. It would be absolutely delicious, seeing all of them pay homage to him without so much as uttering a word. Every inch of him was on fire, and not just because of the intense desert sun beating down on them from the clear sky above. Having that damned head band off of him even meant that he could finally feel the sweat just being caught by his bandages instead of pooling behind that hot metal plate. That was how it was going to feel from now on, he believed. He would usually have reached into his classic white coat to pull out his Twin Wasps, but today he was feeling dramatic.

He threw off several of the layers that made him both infamous and comical within the place that knew no Winter. Two white coats, and a black vest between them lie on the sand behind him, and it would be a massive lie if he tried to say that it did not bother him thinking about cleaning all of that sand out of the fabric, but that was not his biggest concern as of that moment. He had to worry about how he was going to fight this person in a quick and cool manner. He now wore a black dress shirt with long sleeves that was tucked into the same white pants held up by the same black belt and of course he wore the same black boots that went up into the legs of the pants in hopes of preventing that wretched sand from becoming a further nuisance. He loved Sunagakure no Sato, but it would be yet another massive lie if he tried to convince somebody that he, at times like these, had never wished that his parents had decided to go to Konohagakure no Sato or even Kirigakure no Sato. Kumogakure no Sato would have been just as irritating with those steep falls and Iwagakure no Sato, of course, was out of the question. As he thought, strings began to flow from his finger tips to the two devilish puppets hiding among the layers of thrown down clothing. With one hand he untucked his shirt, the other the fingers seemed to drum innocently. That innocent drumming, assisted by two threads made up of his own brilliant blue chakra, which at times he wished was not so terribly hard for people to see, caused a slight shuffling. The Twin Wasps started to crawl around under his jacket. He would not bring them out quite yet, but they were ready at a moment's notice. He decided, feeling secure now, to get some basic formalities out of the way. He put the left hand, which was controlling nothing at the time, at his heart and bowed.  
"My name is Doctor Hayashi Voltaire, and I am the head medic and a proud Jounin of this wonderful Hidden Village. I figured I would have to be here anyway taking care of those who bit off more than they could chew, so I figured, 'Hey, why not give it a try myself?'" With the threads, already so thin that they'd not cast a shadow even sat on the sand, rendered invisible by the sun light both beaming down on them and bouncing off of every surface, Voltaire was feeling beyond confident that he was the best prepared without making this stranger feel he needed to ready any of his techniques.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

The vagabond kept his position a few paces away from his soon to be opponent. A distance of ten meters it was, but what was distance to someone like Horus? His feeling was that his opponent could quite easily gain the upper hand on him. Like who was Horus kidding? His abilities probably didn't register compared to most other folks around the village. That however didn't stop the vagabond thinking he could give a proper showing of himself. One of the things Horus noticed about his opponent was his apparent displeasure. The mad doctor took the time to look Horus up and down, but the vagabond didn't seem to flinch at all. That did not mean he wasn't also observing everything about the doctor. If anything Horus found the doctor most amusing, but for the first time in a long time. The vagabond was self conscious if only for a few moments. The Suna Jounin soon snapped out of it, the wind beating at his back, albeit in a gentle fashion compared to its usual fearsome self. The sun heating up the atmosphere didn't stop the wind, after all this was the land of wind right?

The bandages covering the eye of the man was a thing of note also. Was this due to some freak accident, or was it because of the man's sins? "Hm?" a subtle sound of curiosity came from Horus as the doctor threw off his garments, prompting Horus to take note of what was transpiring before his eyes. The thing that made the vagabond most cautious of all was the drumming of the fingers and their movements. Horus may have come from a family of nomads, but they paid close attention to the happenings within Sunagakure. For one, while the doctors finger drumming wasn't as elaborate as you would expect from a puppeteer. The movements wasn't totally unfamiliar or as innocent as they may have first seemed. And so while the doctor undid his shirt and drummed his fingers. Horus took the opportunity to call forth his Hiryuu Bo- which was held in his left hand. A mere flick of his fingers on his left hand was all it took to accomplish this. The vagabond shifted his weight ever so slightly, showing he was prepared to move at a moment's notice.

He was quite certain that dictating the pace of this bout was his best bet now. Horus could see the subtle movements that was occurring beneath the coat behind the doctor. It was at that moment that he suddenly realized that he made of been correct about his assumption before. All that he needed to do now was to confirm all this. "And here I thought we weren't suppose to get up to any funny business before we were allowed to get started. I see the rules hath changed without my knowledge". Horus thought as he stood there ready to get started. But before anyone could do anything directly malicious, they had to get through the introductions. "I am Horus a mere vagabond roaming this land. I hope that I can at least make this worth your while". He declared  while his right hand rose at tremendous speeds in conjunction with his left hand. A peculiar marked black arrow was already nocked and the bow string pulled back to show Horus was already prepared to fire.

His actions was swift and precise, suggesting that he was quite skilled with his bow. The speed at which he did this, meant he could have shot someone down while they formed hand seals. A small wisp of smoke blew away after the arrow was called forth from the Shinobi's right hand. As soon as it was nocked and drawn it was set loose blasting forth at forty five meters per second. Horus' timing was precise, with all of this happening before Voltaire could probably stand up straight from his bow. Another arrow was called forth in the place of the arrow that was fired off. This other marked black arrow was also held in he right hand of the vagabond, ready to be shot at Voltaire's head. The arrows predecessor reaching for the sternum of the vagabond's opponent. A foot wide ferocious force caressed the arrow that was fired at Voltaire.

The vagabond meanwhile hopped backward, opening another two meter gap between them. It was more like the vaganond skipped backwards as if one was playing skipping stones on the water. His leap not more than eight or so inches off the ground. Even with his initial attack, Horus kept a close eye on Voltaire's reaction, and that of his arrow. Since should Voltaire do something to interrupt his desired actions, then he may have to invoke a plan B and on the fly too. For now though, he would simply enjoy the fight as it stands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Voltaire heard the pull of a string and quickly pulled at his own strings, which as any spectator who knew that he had them would definitely have interjected, were far superior threads to be using in Shinobi combat. The only way for a man as slow as Voltaire to be quick was for him to always be moving steps ahead, instead of taking faster strides. This was more like a chess game than a race, and even though he was pretty sure that this scoundrel, or tramp, or bum, or vagabound or whatever else silly term he would go by would almost definitely have better pieces at his disposal, that would mean next to nothing when it was taken into consideration the fact that Voltaire was a superior player. As he heard the pull of the bow string and the voiced suspicion about rules that may or may not have been changed without his prior knowledge, though Voltaire was not aware that rules had even existed, from this raggedy ingrate, he was already pulling his next move, and reminding himself of his own genius in having kept the Twin Wasps close to his feet instead of up in the air like he had always done when he was fighting those pathetic Genin that he taught. The Twin Wasp puppets darted out from where they were under his largest white coat, which was usually also his outer most layer.

Instead of pulling back up from his bow now, he started to learn forward, and used the puppets to trip him forward using their thread just as the arrows were released. Due to the puppets being very close to his feet, the fact that he was leaning into the trip instead of leaning away from it, his beyond what he is honestly comfortable talking about bulkiness that both slowed him down and gave him the ability to take a hit that he was so extremely proud of, the puppets moving a good deal faster than he could( around twice his speed to be entirely honest), and the ability of his brilliant mind to easily come back to attacks, he was able to fall just in time to miss the arrows aimed for his head. As he fell towards the ground he spun around as fast as he could, making sure that the side of him that had an eye was the first to go up, and he was soon glad that he did this. These arrows, it now appeared, may have had some sort of a Jutsu associated with them. The marks could have been used as a clever way to trap him inside of a Genjutsu. They could have been some new explosive tag. The most dangerous thing that Voltaire could assume was that these were connected to some form of a Fuuinjutsu. The man may have been capable of summoning another arrow coming right at him, or possibly had the man placed some sort of an impressive seal on him then the arrow may have been able to track him. He decided to stay on the ground, as strange as it may have seemed, but this put him in a far superior vantage point.

The Twin Wasps now floated above Hayashi Voltaire, and he had one point above all others in his mind and that was that he had to cover all of his bases if he was going to make it out of this fight, and if he could make it through this then his tactic would be to make use of his strengths, which were very much tuned in to survival. The stinger of the Twin Wasp to his left was pointed at the passing arrows, just in case there was some threat coming in from that direction that would be an extremely real danger to him. He of course, kept the right side of his face turned towards his enemy. While the left was a very potential threat, what was going on to his right was more of definite threat. He kept his eye trained on the enemy, as he began to slowly get back up. This was not because he had a lack of fear or a lack of urgency, but because he was simply not very fast when it came to getting back to his feet or maneuvering on them either. The Stinger of his was was poised at the wanderer ready to deflect the final arrow if it came down to it. The other was trained on the other two still.
"You have no manners, it seems. That is hardly a good trait for somebody who will be expected to do diplomatic strikes. It is genius and subtly that makes a wonderful Kazekage. However, I like your style a lot. To strike a man while he bows, that defines what it is to be a ninja. You will definitely be in my cabinet when I am done defeating you."

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 pm

The bout was underway and Horus was more than ready to keep up with the current pace. He had a strategy in mind and that was to dictate the pace of the fight. A thing that may well work to his advantage like he previously thought. In this case, Voltaire may have provided Horus with more ammunition than he would have liked. The vagabond had to be cautious not to be lured into a false sense of security now. He didn't get this far in life by demonstrating hubris or taking chances. The Shinobi was keen to see what Voltaire's reaction was to his initial attack, as he was very much ready to strike based on his opponent's own reaction. A singular arrow was directed at Voltaire's sternum, but the mad doctor proved a cunning man. Meanwhile confirming Horus' suspicions about the mad one. The first arrow whizzed at tremendous over the Voltaire falling forward. Since by the time he would have completed his fall and reveal his wasps. The first singular arrow passed over the doctor without him even noticing. This was the speed of the arrow, considering the distance between the two combatants.

With this key fact in mind, the first arrow unfortunately missed its target. The doctor was lucky, since that arrow proceeded to lodge itself in the sand some thirty meters behind the mad doctor. However that did not happen until after the Vagabond's next bold move. Since why should he let up on a potential relentless assault that could aide in backing Voltaire in a corner? The man already had an arrow held in his right hand, and having seen Voltaire fall forward. The second arrow was nocked in the bow with the string drawn, during the time of Voltaire spinning after his fall. The vagabond's timing was precise, which showed he was no novice when handling a bow. Horus let loose the arrow set to collide with Voltaire as soon as he completed his spin on the ground. Which should have put him in a better position to keep an eye on Horus. The puppets at this point was almost a non factor, since the man was busy completing his spin. This meant that Voltaire would not have been maneuvering the wasps for an assault. Let alone have them poise their stingers at the arrows yet. However, almost never got the hunter his meal. And so Horus did not ignore them, since that was be tragic should he decide to do so.

To add some spice to it all, the arrow once again carried that foot wide force of craziness, ready to both pierce or rip. So even if the arrow misses, it may not miss completely. The arrow was fast and left Voltaire blind sided. Once more the suspicion of the man drawing his bow was negated by Voltaire performing that spin of his. By now, the previous arrow had completed its transition from one place to the next. Now lodging in the sand as was previously described. Horus on the other hand would have completed his two meter gap to open up the distance a little more. The vagabond's bow vanished immediately afterwards in a tiny cloud of smoke, meanwhile coinciding with the formation of four hand seals. The man was ready to perhaps allow Voltaire to go on the offensive should he so desire to do so. And as for where the arrow would have struck Voltaire. It was once again aimed at the man's head. This was a warning to say the least, telling the doctor that the vagabond can be a malicious person.

Despite all this transpiring, there was a most innocent facial expression plastered all over Horus' face. He was simply a big kid at the playground, hoping to jump into some muddy puddles. Horus was able to transition from Bukijutsu to another Ninja art rapidly. This made him a tricky person to deal with, almost unpredictable to an extent. But even with all this in mind, Horus was looking forward to what Voltaire had to offer. "This guy is creepy as hell". The vagabond thought ready as ever to respond, even before the current moment had even arrived.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 am

The moment that Voltaire felt the pain of the arrow starting to hit him he remembered what he had taught his own students, how to know when you cannot dodge or deflect. Your only valid choices are to get creative, or to go down swinging, and Voltaire Hayashi was excellent at both of those things if he was even decent at anything else, which he very much was. He felt the shredding pain slashing into his sleeve as the arrow darted into him, soaring towards him, slicing into him in several ways, and reminding him of his own Chakra Scalpel Jutsu, but with not even a modicum of the control that one would have in using his own Chakra Scalpel. It was powerful, wild, and probably beyond the powers of even its master once it was released from its bow. He started to reverse his spin when he felt this tearing, shredding, ripping, horrible pain in his shoulder, as it was much closer to the foot of force than his head, but did not allow himself to succumb to the pain. He slammed down the upper portion of his left arm down on it, and took his right arm to push it in further as to make sure that the pain did not trick him into letting up. He winced in agony as it ruined his left sleeve and pulled the skin off as flew by, digging in even into the muscle of his thick arm, though not enough to immobilize it, by the time he had succeeded in pushing it down into the sand, though it still was on the other side of him. By the time he was up from the ground he found that his left arm was still movable, but in too much pain to do anything intense with. He for the most part could not easily raise the upper portion of his arm, but everything below the elbow was still perfectly useful. The Chakra Threads were disabled, but he had no issue reforming them. Once again, he had one facing his attacker and another covering his back, but he now had all of his face turned to look at Horus. He looked at him, not with fear, not with anger, but with an odd hunger. Since he had been shut away to Sunagakure no Sato this was the first time that he had seen his own blood, and it had been several years since he had seen anything under his own skin. This was starting to feel like a drug. He was not some sort of masochist, but he was exceptionally fond of a close fight. The only other Jounin he had dealt with in  a long time was Zevas, and he was getting tired of tricks with lightening. so this little bitch of an event was bordering between infuriating and orgasmic. The strange traveler had definitely kept it interesting so far.

He reached down with his right hand to grab his left and pull it up, wincing again from the pain, but forcing his left hand to cooperate to form the hand seal that he needed to make for his next move. His aim was the ram technique, and though he did it in under a second, it took slightly longer than it would have before, and felt like it took four minutes from Voltaire's pain warped perspective. He bent the pinky finger and ring finger of his right hand and slipped them under those of his left hand, just bending those fingers and resting his hand there, and pushed up his middle finger and pointer finger on his right hand using the pointer finger and the ring finger on his left hand, and then pushed up his left thumb using his right thumb. He did not yet activate the Jutsu, instead using his fingers on his damaged by functional left hand to keep his Twin Wasp puppets where they needed to be in the air to make sure that there was no funny business as he started to walk towards the man, keeping his hands where they needed to be ahead of time in hopes that this would prevent allow him to respond quickly. He used the pain as a motivational tool as he started to dart towards the man, at the full six meters per second that his body would allow him, stopping at about four meters away, and looking at Horus with his wild eyes, wanting to talk to him a little if at all possible before he used his next movie, which he believed beyond any valid reason that his next move would be a finishing shot. The Twin Wasps were faster, but kept at his pace instead of going at their full speed. The one behind him actually moved back a little bit, and the one that had been ahead of him was now about half of a foot behind him, just a bit beyond six inches behind his head and about the exact same length floating above him. The stingers still pointed in front and behind him, pointed at the arrows and at the attacker who launched them. Voltaire spoke to Horus through exasperated but still very much amused laughter.
"Ya know, man, fuck my cabinet! When I am done kicking your ass, you are going to be my second in command! Anybody who can shed my blood and even shred muscle tissue, belongs by my side, making this land the super power that it deserves to be! You say that you are a vagabond, let me make you the noble you deserve to be!" Voltaire was still ready with both stingers and a hand seal in case Horus was not interested in his offer. The fight would go on either way, of course, but he wanted the man to know where he needed to be. And soon, if all went well, the pain he felt in his arm would not even be slowing him down any longer. This fight would very soon prove to be his, as long as the man did not get too excited. Voltaire, as well, was a rational player, who saw it more like a chess game. His new goal was to use the caution and calm of this man to his demise by prompting him to the next move.

Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]   A Sandy Situation! [EVENT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sandy Situation! [EVENT]
Page 1 of 1