Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Theft [FIn] I_vote_lcapTheft [FIn] I_voting_barTheft [FIn] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Theft [FIn]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Theft [FIn] Empty
PostSubject: Theft [FIn]   Theft [FIn] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Makoto had woken up early this morning to do his misson. He had pretty much mastered lightning release and needed to progress into his other element; Water. He went to go take a shower and got dressed. He had a bowl of rice and some water for his mission today. He was excited to learn his new element, it was always good to try new things and Makoto enjoyed getting stronger. Makoto ran a few errands starting his mission. He went to the council mans house to grab his mission papers. It seemed it was a theft mission so he had to have the utmost stealth for this mission. He walks up to the man’s house to see if he could get any clues before finding the vase. Upon arriving at the house it freaked him out. It had a slight chill outside the door that Makoto hadn’t felt all day. It smelled strong of alcohol. Makoto knocked on the door although it pained him to do it. It was an older man, he reeked of alcohol and moth balls. He had gray stubble on his chin with gray hair with 2 black stripes on each side of his head. He was in a robe and had a bottle of sake in his hand.
“What do you want boy? Oh you’re the ninja to help get my vase back. Err that’s right aint it?”
Makoto starred at the man as he spoke, he didn’t know somebody could get so ridiculous. Makoto then replied to the man.
“My name is Makoto, and I’m a special jounin in Konoha. I heard that you needed someone to get your vase back I think?” Makoto looked at the paper to make sure “I just need information on what you have seen, what the vase looked like, stuff like that. Nothing hard.”
“Well my vase was brown with red markings of Samurai. My grandma… wait my grandpa gave it to me before he died. “ The man raised up the bottle of sake and drank. “The people who took my vase are hooligans. They busted through my door and just took it. I know who it was those kids that live near the Senju compound. They always piss on my lawn or knock down my trash can. The village of Konoha needs to ban those hooligans at once!”
Makoto looks at the man as he tries not to laugh. “Thanks sir for the information ill look immediately.” Makoto had heard about these kids for a while. They have been the talk of the village for quite a while. Makoto heads over to the Senju compound so he can see a good view of the kids. They are outside smoking and cutting up. Luckily he knows where they live because he lives down the street. Makoto appears at their house within a few seconds. He uses his blood to fit the key of the door and unlocks it. Luckily there is nobody there. Makoto looks around the house but can’t find the vase. He hears some footsteps and hides in the closet. He sees a dead rat in there but as he decides to turn into one. The boys open up the closet to put the vase in there. Seems they had it the whole time. They then close the closet door and begin talking in the kitchen. Makoto turns back to normal and grabs the vase as he then sneaks out the window with ease. That wasn’t too shabby Makoto thought to himself as he got to the council man office with a finished mission.
Back to top Go down

Theft [FIn]
Page 1 of 1