Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the Children Again!!! 4x I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!!! 4x I_voting_barNot the Children Again!!! 4x I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the Children Again!!! 4x I_vote_lcapNot the Children Again!!! 4x I_voting_barNot the Children Again!!! 4x I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the Children Again!!! 4x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the Children Again!!! 4x Empty
PostSubject: Not the Children Again!!! 4x   Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Makoto knew his how his day was going to go. He had to save the kids once more for his last day. He rose from the bed and went to go brush his teeth. He wasn’t feeling the need to shower on this day. He walked over to his living area and put on his flak jacket and loaded everything he needed. He honestly didn’t feel like dealing with those little rascals today but he knew he had to. He went in the kitchen grabbed a cup of juice and some rice cakes and made his way to the day care. ‘When im Anbu im not doing crappy jobs like this. This is ridiculous and a complete waste of my time. Doing these silly rank D missions were my teammates could be dying in rank A. Baby sitting these annoying brats’ Makoto thought to himself as he walked his way over there. But he intended to not take it out on the kids. He had 2 missing by the time he got there. He took a stroll in the park, skipping stones across the pond waiting to find a kid. Just as he expects a little kid is over there playing with a kitten he found. Makoto walked over there and petted the kitten them picked the kid up and took him back to the day care. Makoto had 1 more kid to get. Makoto walked back to the park. There was a kid with an old man just fishing. He watched as they reeled in a big bass. Makoto knew that was the kid but he let them enjoy their moment. Makoto then picked this kid up and took him to the daycare too. “Man these kids are hard work. They never stop running away from you day care people.”

wc: 301/1200
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the Children Again!!! 4x   Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Makoto sighs as he looks around noticing a lot of kids have left this time. ‘Man this is starting to get annoying. Keep the kids in check and maybe they wont run around the village so much, goodness. All I want is a good mission. Not these cheesy rank D missions. Wasting my precious chunin time on these little rascals who want to keep escaping their imitation prison. Im sick and tired of it.’ Makoto gets the paper its 6 kids. He sees 2 down at the end of the street . He quickly picks them up and begins to talk to them “You guys gotta stop running from me. Im getting tired of coming down here every day jutsu to go get you guys. You should always stay in the day care no matter what” As he expected the kids weren’t focused on what he was saying. They were more focused on what Konoha looked like while jumping around with an ninja. Makoto dropped the kids off at the daycare and went out to get the other 4. Seemed like they were just in groups everywhere. He found 2 more near the council man’s houses. At this point Makoto was getting frustrated. ‘These kids are getting annoying as hell. Its like a wound in my back that can never heal. No matter what I do they always run away like its nothing.’ Makoto grabs the kids by the collars and drags them to the day care. By this time they were dirty but they deserved it. Makoto knew where the others were. He saw them earlier. He went over to the trees and picked those 2 up to. He then took the right back to the day care as he awaited his next order. This time would be different.

wc: 601/1200
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the Children Again!!! 4x   Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Makoto snatched the list from the lady as he began to get fed up with these kids. He knew he was better for bigger and greater things. This is a genin job. Not a chunin job. He goes over to his parents hotel and takes a seat at the bar. After talking to them for about an hour or so he gets up to go complete his mission. They reminded him that he must do everything to the best of his capabilities. He goes out to the day care and picks up the paper. 2 kids are missing at the moment. Sort of fatigued Makoto pulls out a rice cake and starts walking. ‘I don’t know what it is about rice cakes but they are just so good. They seem to melt right in your mouth with such finesse. But back to the mission. Im tired of these kids and they must learn their lesson, from a whooping. That’s what I am going to do. Im going to whoop them. Makoto finds the first kid near the ice cream shop. He then takes him to the top of a roof and gives him a quick spanking. “Now stop running away or there is more where this came from.” He takes the crying kid back to the day care as all the ladies give him this weird look. Makoto just gives them a look back and keeps it moving. He starts looking for the next kid which is harder. Without having no clue where the kid was he starts taking side roads and looking for a kid. He spots the kid a over near where near Makoto stays. He swoops in and smacks the kid in the mouth “Stop running away from Day care” Makoto said as he brought the kid back.

wc: 900/1200
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Not the Children Again!!! 4x   Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Makoto snatched the list from the lady as he began to get fed up with these kids. He knew he was better for bigger and greater things. This is a genin job. Not a chunin job. He goes over to his parents hotel and takes a seat at the bar. After talking to them for about an hour or so he gets up to go complete his mission. They reminded him that he must do everything to the best of his capabilities. He goes out to the day care and picks up the paper. 2 kids are missing at the moment. Sort of fatigued Makoto pulls out a rice cake and starts walking. ‘I don’t know what it is about rice cakes but they are just so good. They seem to melt right in your mouth with such finesse. But back to the mission. Im tired of these kids and they must learn their lesson, from a whooping. That’s what I am going to do. Im going to whoop them. Makoto finds the first kid near the ice cream shop. He then takes him to the top of a roof and gives him a quick spanking. “Now stop running away or there is more where this came from.” He takes the crying kid back to the day care as all the ladies give him this weird look. Makoto just gives them a look back and keeps it moving. He starts looking for the next kid which is harder. Without having no clue where the kid was he starts taking side roads and looking for a kid. He spots the kid a over near where near Makoto stays. He swoops in and smacks the kid in the mouth “Stop running away from Day care” Makoto said as he brought the kid back.

wc: 1215/1200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the Children Again!!! 4x   Not the Children Again!!! 4x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not the Children Again!!! 4x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: