Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_vote_lcapNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_voting_barNot the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Empty
PostSubject: Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private]   Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Makoto gets a knock on his door early this morning which was much needed. He opens it up and it’s an younger lady not very pretty but she looks very worried. “Hello Makoto, I need your help. Me and some other ladies were running a daycare and some kids happened to escape from our eyes.” Makoto gives her a blank face.. “I don’t think I’m fit to go save kids. My job is to do missions for the village. Go get bad guys ya know? Not kids.” She gives him a stern look. “Well this classifies as a mission. All the genin’s and jounins are out training so you need to help out. We’ll pay you. There are 5 kids. We don’t have the time or the man power to look for them.” Makoto sighs deeply “I guess but I don’t want money. I’m fine. He walks past her as he shuts the door and body flickers away, [170/180 chakra left] ‘Alright if I were a kid..where would I hide. Hmm. At the swing set.’ Makoto gets to the swing set within seconds, to find 2 kids. “Are you guys from the day care?” Makoto asks. They nod quickly as Makoto grabs their hand. He brings them back to the day care which was down the street. He then thinks again as he walks down the street. ‘That’s the only place I would hide if I were a kid..’ As he walks he looks at the Ramen shop, seeing feet under the curtain. About 3 chairs in he sees some swinging feet shorter than all the rest. Makoto reaches his arm into the Ramen shop and grabs the kid. “Dang man you’re a good hider” Makoto replies as the kid gives him a smile. Makoto decides to make it easy on himself. “Where are the rest of your friends?” “They are at the academy windows watching the upcoming genin.” Makoto takes the 3rd kid to the daycare and makes his way to the academy. ‘Man its been a while since ive been here’ Something like 5 years? Man im getting old’ Makoto smirks as he sees the kids right were the kid suggested. In the windows. Makoto grabs both kids by their collar one in each hand. “Come on guys, you will get your turn in the academy when you get old enough.” Makoto replies as he laughs to himself. He quickly runs to the day care after collecting 5 kids. He declines the ryo payment and makes his way right back to his room into his bed. “Its too early for this crap” Makoto replies as he lays his head on his pillow.
Back to top Go down

Not the children [Rank D/Nk/Private]
Page 1 of 1