Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Desperate Times Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Desperate Times I_vote_lcapDesperate Times I_voting_barDesperate Times I_vote_rcap 
Will
Desperate Times I_vote_lcapDesperate Times I_voting_barDesperate Times I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Desperate Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Desperate Times Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Times   Desperate Times Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 am

Makoto walks out the council hut just finishing his wall guard mission. He scratches his head thinking of what to do. “Ahh.. I should go train my jutsu.” He sprints over to the training area, as soon as possible. As soon as he gets there he realized he didn’t know what jutsu he was planning to learn. “Damn now I need to go to the library..” Makoto decides to walk his way to the library after being tired from running to the training area. “Hmm I think ima do some taijutsu, body flicker, learn a new blood jutsu which I will have to really focus on and to finish it off learn a lightning move. After all my affinity is lightning.” Makoto arrives to the library as he begins to grazes over taijutsu techniques. “This sounds good..Leaf Great Whirlwind.” He begins to keep browsing in the library. “Ahh found it. Body Flicker Technique, man will this come in handy.” He looks for the last thing as he browses through the lightning jutsu.. “These A ranks are too hard. Let me try… C” He chuckles to himself “This looks interesting Lightning Release: Spider Web.” Makoto borrows the scrolls and begins to return back to the training field. Carrying 3 scrolls and 2 rice cakes he looks forward to his training. As he gets there he begins to speed up towards the tree area. He droppes the scrolls and rice cakes and begins to warm up. “Alright 1..2…3..4..5..6..” He begins counting his number of reps kicking the tree. Usually this would hurt a ninja but after training like this for so long Makoto has become accustomed to it. After his 100 he switches legs and continues on that side. After his kicks he begins to warm up his arms and starts with 100 pushups. “Alright now lets see what this taijutsu scroll is all about. “Hmm…constist a series of kicks.. and using the speed from the lower kicks to work your way up their body…I can use this and it looks pretty easy for me.” He begins his training with mastering the low kicks first. 1…2…3…4… you can hear the snaps of his fabric on his pants each time he kicks down. He begins to increase the speed with easy. 1.2.3.4.5 a series of kicks. As he starts to move up the fabrics continues to pop. At this point Makoto begins switching off feet for a full foot action combo. Quickly he is up to the height of an average mans head. At this point thinking he has perfected this taijutsu technique he decides to try it on his favorite tree. “Alright!” He gets into his taijutsu stance and begins to start the series of kicks. You can hear the tree getting thumped due to Makoto’s power. Using both feet Makoto gets off balanced but quickly is able to adjust that. He moves up the tree as he gets to the head range. He then decides to progress past that and takes a leap up giving the tree all he has..1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15. As he comes down he gives the tree one final 360 roundhouse then he lands. “Hmm.. not to shabby” As he examines the tree. He had taken off the bark with the kicks which meant his kicks would be pretty powerful in actual combat. He finds the scroll, dusts it off and rolls it back up. “Well on to the next move.” .

Makoto walks over near the pond and looks himself in the pond at his reflection. The next move he is about to learn is called Blood Transformation. Giving him the ability to disguise himself as anybody he chooses. If he gets hurt his disguise won’t fade or anything it just stays on there. Makoto begins to focus his chakra into his blood giving it an extra rush. He begins to start the move just as his grandfather told him. Using his hand signs; Hare, Rat. His blood begins to seep out of his pores as he begins to focus his chakra control. He thinks of somebody. “Ahh I’ll become.. the council man. Makoto focuses and starts with his fingers. At the end of his hand, his finger tips begin to extend longer and his name become frail looking. His veins begin to pop out his hand as he can see bluish looking blood flow through his hand. He begins to put more chakra into it as it begins on his other hand. As it continues it begins to travel up his arms. His arms go from looking built and muscular to skinny with no definition. He then sees that the blood has also transformed his feet. “Man Council has some ugly feet” He continues to finish the jutsu as he stands up and looks into the pond. His arms get hairier and so does his legs and chest. He stares into the pond as he sees it travel up his neck giving it an old man look with many veins. “Man I look just like him” But Makoto also sounds like him too. He continues to stare as it climbs from his neck to his face. He begins to get wrinkles, his eye color changes, his nose shifts to the side and bags form under his eyes. His hair then gets shorter as his streaks of turquoise turn into streaks of gray. As it finishes Makoto begins to stand up and test it. He decides to run right into a tree to see if it will actually last. With speed he does and hits himself hard. “That wasn’t smart at all” Makoto replies as he gets up from the hit. He then walks over to the pond and looks over. Still looking the same just a little dirty from the ground. Makoto decides to take a break and go eat some of his rice cakes. As he looks around people next to him begin bowing respect. At first Makoto looks surprised but he then realized he looks like council. “Man I can get used to this.” He then goes to the store to get some more rices cakes. He walks in and grabs 3 and puts them on the counter as he reaches for his wallet. The clerk offered them free so Makoto took the offer and walked away. “I should do this more often.” He then walks back to the training area and performs a tiger seal. Bringing himself back to normal. He scratches the back of his head. ”That was pretty weird.. I guess its time for my lightning jutsu”

Makoto walks over to the grassy area of the training area. He then pops open the lightning scroll and reads it. “Alright this reads; after kneading chakra in their body and converting it to lightning, the user places their hand on the ground which creates a surge of electricity which originates from them and spans out around the user creating a web of electricity around them. Anyone caught in this web is electrocuted by the lightning effect. Seals consist of Rabbit-Dog-Boar-Ram-Rat.” Makoto drops the scroll and begins to focus his chakra, kneading it in his body. As it kneads he begins to form the seals; Rabbit. Dog. Boar. Rat. He feels the surge of chakra as he places his hand onto the ground. He expects to get it right on first try. He is disappointed at his results. Only to see that the grass is moving. “DAMN” He goes back and reflects. “Alright so either I kneaded wrong or I didn’t put enough chakra. “ Makoto goes back over and this time he attempts to put in more chakra. He charges up with great power and does the seals. Rabbit.Dog.Boar.Rat. As he finishes the Rat Seal he slams his hand into the ground as a surge of electricity goes straight down into the ground underneath him. He removes his hand to see a 1 ½ foot deep. Makoto decides to take a breather from his training due to chakra exhaust. He looks around and leans up against a tree. For the past 6 month Makoto would come here everyday with his grandpa and secretly trained. He trained in ninjutsu, taijutsu and bukijutsu. But his strongest has and always will be taijutsu. He remembers the time where his grandpa would strike him full power just to prove a point. “You are not the strongest Makoto, there is always some stronger and quicker than you.” He would hear his voice often in his head in these times of training. Makoto glared at an leaf that seemed to fall. He watched its shadow follow its every movement as it touched the ground Makoto got up to master this jutsu he seemed to be struggling at. “Hmph my chakra is weak right now. “ He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rice cake. With ease he chumps it down with one bite with his cheeks puffed up full of rice. “Ahh just what I needed. Alright, now I will not fail! This is for grandpa!” He then tries again this time putting more chakra into his move while kneading it. He can feel the electricity within his body. It feels like little sparks and surges everywhere. He then performs the hand seals. Rabbit, Dog, Boar, Rat. He places his hand onto the ground as he suddenly feels a huge amount of chakra leaving his body. He watches as he sees streaks of blue surge through the ground. It lasts for a little bit then goes away. “That looks about right. Now for my final but cherished jutsu’s.

“Alright this is the last jutsu. This should be quite easy, after all its only rank D” Makoto replied as he opened up the scroll. As he expected it is indeed easy. All it called for was a little chakra into his body so he could move at vastly high speed. Makoto had been waiting on this jutsu since genin but he never had time to learn it all the missions he had going on. He begins to focus his chakra at once. With ease he forms that Ram seal with a smirk on his face. Like he predicted it was pretty easy. The hardest part was deciding where he was gonna go. He went from the training grounds, to his parents hotel, to the council house, to the store all within 15 seconds. Amazed by this speed Makoto planned to use this all the time. “This is quite efficient for me to use in battle.” Replied Makoto as he began to return back to the training grounds. He had learned 4 jutsu in one day. Hoping they would benefit him. As Makoto packed up his things he began to talk to himself. “Thanks Grandpa if it weren’t for you. I wouldn’t be here.” Makoto grabbed his stuff pulled a rice cake out his pocket and choked it down, as he walked himself to the library.

WC: 1839/1800
Back to top Go down

Desperate Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: