Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_vote_lcap[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_voting_bar[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_vote_rcap 
Will
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_vote_lcap[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_voting_bar[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinx

Shinx

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Empty
PostSubject: [Konohagakure] Shana Mishima    [Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Shakugan-no-shana-02_00012770

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  0OeODz3
Name: Shana Mishima
Nickname: Flame Haze
[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Image

Height: 141Cm - 4.62Feet
Weight: 37Kg – 81Lbs
Appearance:
[spoiler][color=#ff0000]Shana is a young girl with her hair and eyes color to a fiery crimson, with embers fluttering from her head down. And a fair complexion. Because of the effects of being a Flame Haze, Shana's body age remains to that of a girl of 11 to 12 years old.
She wears an all-black attire consisting of a shirt, pants and her trench coat, she got quite light skin compared to many people around the world, she stands the small height of 4’62” and weight around 81Lbs, she got a small bust around B-cup size, and a pretty normal body for her age, not real sex appeal, and not often seen in skimpy clothing, she mostly wears a holster on the back for her sword that fits in with her trench coat so the sword pops out right behind her head, there is space for three swords.

She also have casual clothing where you can see her wearing Dresses in in several variations of colors, could be white or black or maybe even red or a yellow one, depends on what she feels like wearing and the weather and what she got planned for the day, she got no tattoos or anything like that, but she do have a necklace that when you look at it closely it looks like there is an ember inside of it, yeah a real fire is inside of her necklace, she have yet to figure out what it means tho, she did get it from her father right before he sent her off to Konohagakure.jpg[/img]

Village: Born in Land of Iron, Lives in Konohagakure
Character Rank: D-Rank Genin
Clan: Hyuuga Byakugan / Mishima (Samurai Lineage)
Element: N/A
Familiy Tree
* Takao Mishima – Father (From Land of Iron)
* Yoshe Hyuuga – Mother (From Kumogakure)
* Masami Hyuuga – Younger Brother (Born in Kumogakure)

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  4f0b0fa7
Personality:
Spoiler:

Character History:
The Childhood of a Female Samurai
Spoiler:

Arrival at Konohagakure
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Konohagakure] Shana Mishima    [Konohagakure] Shana Mishima  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Interesting. Samurai Shakugan no Shana. Nice to meet you.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

[Konohagakure] Shana Mishima
Page 1 of 1