Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
hey, I need help Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
hey, I need help I_vote_lcaphey, I need help I_voting_barhey, I need help I_vote_rcap 
Will
hey, I need help I_vote_lcaphey, I need help I_voting_barhey, I need help I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

hey, I need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

hey, I need help Empty
PostSubject: hey, I need help   hey, I need help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:50 am

Well, I'd like someone to look at my clan app in the clan creation page, anything I need to edit should be stated in one post pls, cause ah wanna create my character quickly... Also, I need someone to teach me how to use the BB code and the other things this forum grants, cause I've been getting a lot of disappointment, especially with pasting a link
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

hey, I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, I need help   hey, I need help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello Darny,

After seeing this thread, I had the desire to help you out of my willingness. I went to look t your clan however and see that it is a pseudo-senjutsu branch-off of the Senju clan. I have qualms with that and I am not staff, so I am going to stay out of it and let you discuss it with the bigman himself.

Copy & paste the whole link of the clan thread to the mod thread. Also, I recommend PMing Ryujin & asking him for assistance if you have been unable to get help from Mods as of yet. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

hey, I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, I need help   hey, I need help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 pm

I was going to look at it but my internet is giving me problems today which meant I couldn't really get on here without difficulty.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

hey, I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, I need help   hey, I need help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 pm

The clan is actually canon, and shares no relations with the senju clan, but I didn't have any comprehendable reason for them possessing an ability that grants their body enzhymes to continually absorb senjutsu chakra,that's why I made them related to the senju, and if u want me to paste it here, that's not a problem, I'll listen to the amendments that should be done

And they once became monks, they learned to be peaceful, and this led to them forgiving the senju and eventually forgetting the incident, even tho
Sorry if u may not be able to click on the link, getting used to this bb codes... So, this is the link:

shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t629-jugo-s-clan-the-nehorabi-clan#3050

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey, I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, I need help   hey, I need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, I need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: