Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_vote_lcapVoltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_voting_barVoltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Will
Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_vote_lcapVoltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_voting_barVoltaire Hayashi Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:22 pm

Name:Knock Out Gas
Type: Medical Nin
Element: N/A
Range: This shoots out about four feet from the user's lips and then expands outward to ten square feet. If it is in a smaller area it will be condensed and work twice as quickly. An extra square foot can be added for ten extra chakra.
Handseals: Ram, held for three seconds
Speed: 60
Description: A numbing gas is emitted at jet stream types of speed from the lip of the user. This shoots out about four feet from the user's lips and then expands outward to ten square feet. If it is in a smaller area it will be condensed and work twice as quickly. An extra square foot can be added for ten extra chakra. The gas will entirely incapacitate a victim, leaving the immobile and mostly if not entirely unaware of what is going on around them for an hour of in character time. If breathed in this will knock your opponent out instantly. If they absorb it through their skin, which will happen if they try to hold their breathe, it takes two turns. The skin route will only knock them out if more than half of their skin is touching the substance. This is not to say that those wearing a lot of clothes will save them. It is extremely light weight and can even seep into ones clothes. Due to how light it is, if used outside it will quickly float out into the air and be less concentrated in general. A direct hit would be needed for the intended effect. If used outside or in a very open or drafty place those affected will just be physically numbed and get a tiny bit high. An individual wearing skin tight clothes covering a majority of their body will take twice as long to knock out. Those who are touched only in one spot will feel that part of their body numbed like a more aimed anesthetic was used. For example if the user or a comrade was in too much pain to fight it could be used on just that part of their body, assuming they were in a place it could be used in an aimed way. This was made in hopes of making an anesthetic that could be captured and used, but sadly the chemical that makes the gas' effect will break down entirely within fifteen minutes of in game time, leaving the air perfectly breathable and whoever was effected with 45 more minutes of complete numbness and loss of motor control.

Last edited by Voltaire on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:35 pm

The in game time, I think, should be represented by posts instead, so one minute is roughly 1 post. Also, either drastically reduce the speed to at least half of what it is now, or make the time it takes to affect an opponent less, like put it in stages.

IE.-

Stage 1: 1-3 posts. The opponent will feel light-headed
Stage 2: 3-6 posts. The opponent looses the ability to use their limbs and becomes numb.
Stage 3: 6-onward. The opponent is knocked out (for whatever amount of time.you add this.)

^

just an example idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Has been editted
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 12:49 pm

an hour of IC time would be like 60 posts. PLZ reduce that. Also take out mention of OOC time. If the target is left alone, they should still be KOed wherever they are for how long the gas lasts. If they breathe it in the affect shoudl not be instant. If you want it to be instant bump the rank to S. Then again with the minutes thing.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 1:50 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu   Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voltaire Hayashi Jutsu
Page 1 of 1