Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kal Clambradando. ;) I_vote_lcapKal Clambradando. ;) I_voting_barKal Clambradando. ;) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kal Clambradando. ;) I_vote_lcapKal Clambradando. ;) I_voting_barKal Clambradando. ;) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kal Clambradando. ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

Kal Clambradando. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:01 am

Clan Name: Kal
Clan location: Kumogakure
Clan Size: 2
Clan Ability Description: The Crystal Release {shoton} is a rare and specialized field of elemental ninjutsu that enables the user to create crystals as well as manipulate already existing crystals and crystalline structures.  Using shoton allows the user to stimulate a process which will crystallize any substance around them such as water, moisture in air or the ground and turning them into weapons. The crystals are most often transparent but they can take the color of whatever the user desires. The crystals made have high melting point therefore it takes one rank higher offensive katon jutsu to destroy them.
The crystals created are naturally edgy and extremely sharp thereby granting them the ability to do damage of one rank higher than their usual rank and the crystals naturally move or form at a +10 speed. Those who possess the kekkei genkai can use jutsu one rank above what they normal can (a genin can use B rank jutsu).
Crystal durability:
Drawbacks:
Members cannot start with shoton. It requires 1000words to learn.
All members born into this clan can have shoton as their one and only element. They cannot learn any other element and whoever that is not born into this clan but transplants the kkg would be unable to use whatever elements they previously could because the crystalline properties would dominate all other elemental properties in the body of the individual.
The crystals made possess a certain amount of base minerals therefore they are weak to the lightning element and it would take an offensive ration jutsu of one rank lower to destroy them.
The user cannot crystallize non-elemental jutsu which has to do with raw chakra and also jutsu with intangible elements like Katon and Raiton.
The crystals made have fragile properties that make them succumb to a certain frequency of sound jutsu therefore it takes one rank lower of sound jutsu to destroy them.

History:
Spoiler:

Bloodline Reputation: The crystal clan in not known at all.
Clan Jutsu: Members are free to  make their  own jutsus.

Last edited by Dray on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:16 am

Give a number of how many Crystal Release clan members there can be.

Kal is a really lame name for the clan.

Measure the crystal's durability by a number if you can...how strong is it exactly? Just add that in. Can it be broken by powerful Taijutsu a rank higher than the rank of the crystal technique? if not, how about two ranks higher than it. What would it take to be able to "cut" the crystal with a blade?

All crystal jutsu cost -100words to learn or +100exp to buy

^
considering how powerful Crystal Release is, this seems like a low amount of words and or exp to learn it. I'd say stack on 100 words per jutsu in the release according to how much WC it costs to train that jutsu of that rank. I.E- if a D rank jutsu usually costa 100 WC to learn, the crystal release tech at D rank would cost 200. +100 exp to bu is fine.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:50 am

Clan member=Clan size which is already there.

Concerning the durability, I've checked most clans with elemental kkg and not much of durability there. I'll just say that the durability of the crystals made depend on the rank of jutsu and it should be stated in the description when the user makes the app.. Fine?

The -100words and +100exp.. I don't think that's very great. I'll either keep a +100words or +100exp ..even the great wood release doesn't do this..lol
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:05 am

Ok, just make that edit about the +100 WC or EXP and we're good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:13 am

Done..
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Uchiha
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Takeshi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 10:17 am

''PPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kal Clambradando. ;)   Kal Clambradando. ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kal Clambradando. ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Clan Applications :: Approved Clans-
Jump to: