Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Salamander Contracts [WIP] I_vote_lcapSalamander Contracts [WIP] I_voting_barSalamander Contracts [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Salamander Contracts [WIP] I_vote_lcapSalamander Contracts [WIP] I_voting_barSalamander Contracts [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Salamander Contracts [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

Salamander Contracts [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Salamander Contracts [WIP]   Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Summon: Salamanders
Description:
History: The salamanders are usually solitary creatures that keep to themselves up in the caverns of the mountains. Although in times of need they gather together to overcome a common enemy. While salamanders are amphibians they are distantly related to the Snake contracts. The two species are very different in nature, but have had similar views in history.

Having once lived rather close to the snakes the two species were actually allies for the better portion of their long history. The two summons being a force of great power together. However the alliance would be cut short as the two drifted apart, the salamanders unhappy with the snakes deceitful and manipulating ways. While the two are not allies the salamanders have respect for the snakes. As such they would help the snakes if they were in danger, although they wouldn't be against fighting them if the situation called for it.

Abilities:

Healing Factor:

Quick, but Feeble:

Toxic Secretion:

Contract Holders:

1. Akio Uchiha
2. Private
3. Private
4. Private
5. Private
6. Private

Individual Summons:

C-Rank:

B-Rank:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Contracts [WIP]   Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:12 am

Is this being worked on?
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Contracts [WIP]   Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:14 am

Yes, there was just some delay do to RL delays and IC hold ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salamander Contracts [WIP]   Salamander Contracts [WIP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salamander Contracts [WIP]
Page 1 of 1