Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_vote_lcapFite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_voting_barFite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_vote_lcapFite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_voting_barFite me IRL [Mission, Private] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Fite me IRL [Mission, Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Elixar Takoyaiba

Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Empty
PostSubject: Fite me IRL [Mission, Private]   Fite me IRL [Mission, Private] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Mission Details:

On his way back from 'felling' a giant sea beast, he realised that if he was going to go back, he should probably head over to the Cliffmark coast to make himself not smell of the ocean. It was closer to him than the village at this point, so there was no reason not to detour. If he ran into anyone, he wouldn’t want to smell like salt, potent salt smell is as bad as any potent smell, so he was going to do himself a favour and not smell like he drowned off the coast of Kirigakure. He sped up from a gentle walk to a good old-fashioned ninja sprint, leaving his arms trailing behind him as he diverted all of his consciousness to his lower body, willing them to move faster, ignoring his arms completely. He knew that by doing this, his arms would feel a little numb when he remembered they existed, so he told himself that he'd remind himself to slow down once he reached the outskirts of the coast. There was a sauna and dry cleaner there that he could use to make himself fresh upon re-entry to the village. By the time he’d finished thinking about what he was going to do, he was already leaping from the overgrowth towards the gate to Cliffmark coast’s outdoor complex.  He three men outside the gate, they looked kinda menacing, clearly battle hardened veterans, but they didn’t seem to be peacefully awaiting their turn to go to the sauna. Elixar diverted his consciousness to his whole body again, feeling the blood start to circulate to his whole body again. He stepped up behind the trio and rose his voice.

“Excuse me, fellas, you here for the sauna?”
“Are you here because the Takoyaiba sent you?”
“I am a Takoyaiba.”
They turned towards him, their expression somehow managed to level up from menacing to threatening.
“He sent a kid. What a pansy.” Elixar cocked his head at the expression, unsure as to what they were talking about. He was unarmed apart from the partially stained kunai, it should have been clear that he wasn’t a threat to them. Ignoring this, or perhaps aware of the possibility that Elixar was adept with Taijutsu – which wasn’t wholly untrue – they stepped away from him, drawing their swords and spreading out into a triangle formation around him.
“Woah, those are some nice swords. But, why are they out?” Elixar continued to show a foolhardy innocence to the situation.
“If he isn’t going to come to us himself, we’ll send your head back to him; that should get him to send us our money.” They leapt forward in unison, their blades swung in and collided with each other at the point Elixar’s neck no longer was at. Instead, they boy was leaned over backwards, observing the triangular clash with a hand on his chin, thinking about what was going on. He dropped his centre of gravity and rolled backwards out of the triangle. He placed his fist on his hand with a face of realisation.
“Ohhhhhh, you guys are Land of Iron people that says the elder owes you money.” He smiled “I heard you’ve been causing some trouble in the village. Sorry about this.”

He stepped forward with frightening speed, the trio quickly realised that they were not dealing with a wayward genin, but instead a seasoned ninja. It was too late, Elixar was already drawing his kunai, stepping into the first ninja’s guard. The kunai plunged into the man’s armpit, being driven in by both hands. Elixar’s left fist slammed into the man’s head, robbing him of consciousness before it dipped to retrieve the man’s blade.

In one equally swift motion he pivoted and swung the newly brandished weapon towards the next man, running chakra down the blade as he did so. The endowed edge cut through a hasty guard and sank into the man’s stomach, staying there as the man began to leak crimson. Elixar pivoted once more, stepping towards the last man, he drew the blade from the man’s side, allowing the blood to flow out with more vigour, dropping the man to the floor as he lost consciousness from lack of oxygenated blood reaching his head. The last man was ready, parrying aside the blade using two hands and a blade coated in chakra like Elixar’s borrowed weapon. The man’s confidence soon turned to shock, staring down at his mid-section from which the kunai in Elixar’s left hand was firmly embedded.
“You little shit.” The man dropped backwards,
“I apologised didn’t I?” The kunai, now coated with two different kinds of blood remained in Elixar’s hand. He looked around at the unconscious bodies, he hadn’t killed them like he probably should have, but he just hadn’t been in the mood for it, as had been with the giant fish. He dropped the borrowed blade next to the unconscious owner and went into the makeshift town to clean off.

After an hour had passed, his clothes were ready and he headed back to the village.

846 Words/600 [exit]

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Count)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/BurstingHope

Fite me IRL [Mission, Private]
Page 1 of 1