Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_vote_lcapMision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_voting_barMision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_vote_lcapMision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_voting_barMision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)   Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:48 pm

C-rank:

B Rank:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)   Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 am

Neah lay in his bed dreaming peacefully. His head laying on the side as his eyes movement about in deep rem sleep. He was having a dream about his family. He was having a picnic with his mother and father. The dream felt so real to him. He and his father were having a duet on there violins and his mother clapping happily along with the beat of the music. The reality hit when his alarm clock suddenly and noisily rung. Neah groggily hit the alarm clock to shut it off. He rose from his bed and let out a long yawn as he stretched his arms and legs. He smacked his lips a a few times and got out of bed slowly. Neah rubbed the eye crust out of his eyes as he made his way to his bathroom. After a trip to the toilet and a nice hot shower Neah emerged from the bathroom feeling more awake now. Steam exited the bathroom as he held the door open. He made his way over to his dresser and put on his usual attire of clothing and made his way down to the hotels dinning area where they were just beginning to serve breakfast.

He was going to be going off and doing a few missions today. He decided to do a bunch since he really had nothing else to do. Not to mention the fact he picked out a few easy ones well more two easy and a more difficult one. He had never done a b rank mission before and he was most excited about it. He would save that one for last though he had plenty of time to get them done with. He cracked his neck to the side and got his equipment together and put on his chunin vest. better be safe than sorry his father taught him. He smiled and turned his head and headed out the door and shouted "Im off  to do my missions dad be back in a few days." He smiled and ran across the yard heading towards his first objective. he was going to be getting rid of some bandits then after that he would work on the wolves that were being a nuisance.

He stopped at the village gate and pulled out a map and carefully looked it over. There was a lot of ground to cover to get to the base where as the wolves were closer. Wolves were nocturnal beasts so  really didn't seem fair for him to go and attack them while they were sleeping so he  folded the map up and began his journey heading towards the bandits base. It took him a few hours to reach the bandits base and by the time he got there it was noon. He smirked as he looked as they were camped out on a large hill. Smart tactic having the high ground. He sighed and wiped his forehead off and tied his leaf village headband around his head. he slunk into the earth and sealed the hole behind him and began to tunnel up towards the base heading for the middle. According to the briefing the leaders were going to be in a meeting somewhere in the camp. He shrugged and closed his eyes  and used his sensory ninjutsu to determine where they meeting was taking place. There would onl be too people in the room since they would most likely be going over strategy. He smirk as he picked two people up and tunneled towards them. He smirked as he came up beneath them and jumped out of the earth and tossed tow kunai into there necks. one fell to the floor dead awhile the other staggered and fled out the door and tried to scream but all that came out was a gurgle. The men outside screamed and mass panic hit and they quickly disperse fleeing down the hills at the sight of the bandit leaders death.

( Mission unwanted guest Clear)
WC 663
TWC: 663/600
chakra remaining 225-40=185 remaining

jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)   Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Neah cracked his knuckles and spat on the ground and looked down at the dead man in the tent he was with. He didn't relish killing in fact he rather disliked having to do it. But it was a mission objective and he had to follow his mission objectives to the letter. He walked over and pulled out his kunai from the body and wiped off the blood on the corpses clothes and put his kunai away. No sense in dirtying his clothes. He closed the mans eyes and sighed and walked out the tent. His trench coat flapping behind him as he grabbed his other kunai and repeated the process he did with the first leaders corpse and holstering his kunai.

His stomach growled suddenly and he chuckled as he began walking around the bandits camp looking for something to scrounge up. He found the supply tent and grabbed a few apples and quickly ate them up tossing away the cores behind him as he wiped his face off with the tents cloth. "Alright let me see now I'm going to have to clear out a second bandit camp now oh boy oh boy i can't wait to meet these new people." He chuckled and grinned and began to make his way to the secondary bandit camp taking his time and walking and enjoying the mountainous scenery. He hummed to himself quietly as he traveled along the road which would take him a few hours to get to the secondary bandit camp.

It was just after nightfall when he arrived near the base. he could see the firelight's and the rowdy talk of the bandits as the sat around the campfires. He wasn't really sure on how many were there but from the large amount of noise coming from there there was definitely more than the last camp. He was going to need to be extra careful with this mission his life was in danger here and he was severely outnumbered. Oh the thrill of this challenge was enough to make his heart sing out in joy. He was sure there would be look outs situated around the camp to watch out for intruders as well as any potential prey on the road. A idea suddenly came into his mind and he quickly brought his hands together and used the transformation jutsu and transformed himself into a puppy. No man could resist the cuteness of a puppy and he slowly walked up to the base the guards taking notice of him but let him pass through what idiots he thought to himself.

He was somewhat nervous but he kept of his facade of being just another stray dog planting his nose to the ground and sniffing and walking around. he walked slowly towards the campfire maybe hoping to get some information. He whined like a tiny puppy and barked and one of the guards looked at him. " hey whose dog is this?" The other guards around the circle looked towards him and shook there heads each one saying:"not mine." Neah once again whined as he moved slowly towards a guard that was eating some cooked meat. Looking up at the guard with his sad puppy face he whined again and the man sighed " Ugh fine you mangy mutt take some and get lost." he tossed down onto the ground a scrap of meat and neah pick it up and began to rip into it and eat it happily and listened to the conversations going around the circle.

One of the guards spoke up "So where are the bosses they to good to come and sit with there men and share some conversation?" The men chuckled and another one spoke up. " nah they are probably in there tents sleeping by now lazy bastards making us do all the work while they get fat and rich off the plunder we do." Oh this was just perfect neah let out a thankful bark after finishing the scrap of meat and walked off on all fours and headed towards the back of the base. Still maintaining his puppy form he slowly approached the first tent and looked around. there were no guards around the first bosses tent which he found very strange most bosses usually had a guard or to at night. He ended the transformation jutsu and spat onto the ground. It was time to end the life of yet another bandit leader but he was unsure on how to really do it this time. He could just simply slit the bandits throat.

He shrugged and decided to just do that simple easy and clean. He slowly parted the opening and sneaked in being light on his toes he walked towards the sleeping form of a man and grabbed his kunai and crept towards the sleeping lump. He raised his kunai and quickly slashed across the mans throat and plunged the kunai into his neck for good measure aiming for the jugular and quickly stepping back after pulling it out to avoid the vlood spray. The man unable to talk quickly choked out on his own blood and died. He was to move onto the second boss who was a cross the way and he quietly crept sticking to the shadows and entered into the second tent. he got down onto the floor and slowly crawled under the bed. reaching into his back pocket he placed a explosive tag directly under the bed and smiled. it was time for a flashy end for this man. he smiled and exited the tent once he was about ten feet away he activated the paper bomb which exploded killing the man and setting the tent ablaze. the men would scatter heading towards the explosion but he slid down the side of the base and took shelter inside some large bushes. the soon learned that both bosses were dead and qucikly scattered in fear at the mysterious deaths of there bosses fleeing in despair and terror.

(Mission Mission Name: The Bandit Camp complete)
WC:1003
twc 1003/850
chakra remaining: 185-5=185 chakra remaining
jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)   Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Now it has finally come to it the final mission for neah. He slowly picked himself up from the bushes and picked some twigs and leaves out from his hair and dusted off his coat and vest. He stretched his arm upwards and his legs before him. he had a bit of a jog ahead of him but he didn't really care that much. he was going to beat those wolves into submission and make them leave the area. There were plenty of hunting spots available to them. He found it very odd they would venture out so far from the forests there natural hoes. He shrugged and yawned and headed back towards the village. The wolves that were making the villagers somewhat uncomfortable. Sure the villagers were safe inside but for the people that were coming and going to the village would be in jeopardy and that is something that neah could not allow.

He would run back to the village at full speed not caring abut stealth at the moment considering he needed great speed to go to the wolves before sunrise. They would rue the day they decided to venture outside the soft and loving embrace of mother nature. He smiled happily he was not going to kill the wolves if he could help it all he really needed was to take down the alpha wolf and the rest would then fall in line. but discerning the alpha wolf would be a problem since there was a entire pack of wolves. He shook his head and sighed. "Guess ill just have to take them all out." the moon rose at its apex as neah soon arrived where there was rumored trouble of wolves about. he narrowed his eyes and slowly looked about scanning the area. He turned his head as he heard the discernible cry of the wof and got into a fighting stance. " alright come then come and get it Fresh meat!"

He heard a growl and looked around and soon saw eyes light up in the dark as they moved closer and closer. soon the wolves circled around neah. Each wolf growled as the circled around him. there were a total of six wolves around him at the moment and he couldn't be happier. Ohh this was going to be so much fun. " Sorry guys but I'm afraid I am going to have to kick your asses back to the forest." The wolves seemed to understand that last part and growled even fiercer and snarled. "My what big teeth you have and what big eyes you have little wolves im so scared BRING IT!" Neah brought his hands together and narrowed his eyes as he formed the snake hand seal. his skin blackened and harden as his entire body was enveloped in the dark coloring. The wolves quickly lunged at him at all sides and knocked him to the ground.

He smirked as he fell to the ground as the wolves opened there mouths ready to kill as they would sink there fangs into him. But oh were they ever in for the surprise of a lifetime. As three of the wolves bit into him they let out a howl of pain as a few fangs fell from there mouths they backed away whining as the other wolves looked at neah. he looked at them and smiled. "Bit of more than you could chew huh Now get the hell out of here and don't let me catch you around here again you got it DOG!" He ended the jutsu as he watched the wolves whine and scmaper off in fear as he dusted himself off ending his jutsu. He sighed and panted a few times having used quite a bit of chakra and decided he would go turn the missions in seemed he had finished earlier than he expected to. he was positively thrilled that means he could spend some time with his dad so he walked back to the village happy he had finished three missions in a single day a personal new record.

(mission Wolf Pack complete.)
Wc: 682
TWC: 682/600
Chakra remaining 185-40= 145 chakra remaining.
Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)   Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mision time for me!!!!!!!!!!!!(private invite only)
Page 1 of 1