Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud I_vote_lcapYue Cyclone of the Cloud I_voting_barYue Cyclone of the Cloud I_vote_rcap 
Will
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud I_vote_lcapYue Cyclone of the Cloud I_voting_barYue Cyclone of the Cloud I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yakaryu

yakaryu

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Yue Cyclone of the Cloud   Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud -Insert picture link here-

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud 0OeODz3
Name: Yue
Nickname:
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud GWSdYHs
Height: 5’9
Weight: 140
Appearance: Sandy blonde hair styled in a faux hawk with a widows peak hair line (longer on top then sides). His eyes are a striking pink with hint of purple that give a strong intensity that isn’t easily forgotten. His expression is normally a mix caution and disinterest in the world around him. He normally can be seen with on oversized senbon in his mouth. Despite his stern face most people would think he was a very handsome young man. He keeps well groomed. He eyebrows are naturally thin he has no facial hair or chest hair. His pants are dark grey knickerbockers. On his forearms to his hands and his shins across most of his foot he wears a white bandage. These bandages cover the areas where he was skinned alive, in genjutsu. He has a very slight build and would be a 13 on the skin color scale. He face is symmetrical and has narrow jaw line with strong cheekbones
He wears a sleeveless jungle green hoody with and a black mesh shirt underneath. The village forehead guard around his neck made with same color fabric as his hoody. He wears sandal boots that reach his calves His style is very casual unlike personality.
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank:D,  Genin
Clan: N/a
Element:N/a
Yue Cyclone of the Cloud IVLimad
Personality: Yue is standoffish with a bad attitude and short tempered. So of course he doesn’t get along with people. He is quick to insult people that have made a mistake or are generally unintelligent. He is very shy around woman 16-21. He will blush and talk very quietly but makes no direct I contact and tends to make a lot fidgeting movements. If someone were to acknowledge this behavior he would deny it or blame it blame it on other factors such as genjutsu. Anyone over 21 is to old and anyone under 15 is a baby, or too kiddy. As he ages the intervals would change.  He is quick to action/respond in a emergency. this due his perceptive intuitive nature. Yue clings to the preservation of his own life and is unlikely to take big risk. He has high a deal of respect for his seniors and chosen others. He uses honorifics all the time and expects others to address him appropriately (Mr, Ms, ect count). He believes that training the mind is just as important as the body and does not slack in either.  Yue is highly skeptical more of new people. His favorite of day is sunrise. Not many know this but he is quite the artist painting being his favorite method. He is stickler for being on time.

Character History:
Knowing your roots
Yue’s family came from  one of the islands that became a part of the of  the Land of water but when the fighting stopped some moved to the land of lightning for a fresh start away from all the things that reminded them their fallen family. Yue was a part of this group.  They had never been a large clan but they had produced a few notable people. It didn’t take much thought for the Land of Lightning to accept them.
Switched at Birth!?
Yue was raised mostly by his great-aunt the clan’s matriarch Helena. This was due to clan’s practice of assigning their children to surrogate parents. Much was expected from him a young age Helena poured her time into Yue’s grooming marking him as heir apparent. Being of the many children to grow up during this period of war he saw good deal bloodshed and combat. Most of his interaction with those outside his own clan had been on the battle field naturally when all you have ever done is try to kill each other it is hard to trust. Yue’s however because of their location they managed to avoid the heavy losses because the strategic advantage of the terrain their homeland offered it was easily defendable. It was only due to a local alliance that went out to fight at all.
Growing up fast
Finding it important for to gain life more combat experience Helena assigned Yue as permanent member of their clans fighting force. Saying that one day there will be young who has never know war, that there must be someone who does to lead. In order to acclimate him to war, so that he would not freeze on the battle field he was put through for days of genjutsu torture. One of the worse scenarios he face was one where it felt as though he was being skinned. For person war is traumatic and as someone exceptionally young Yue was no exception. He managed to adapt however and quickly learned the ways of war suppressing his feelings and exploiting weaknesses. It would carve out a boy that would be ever changed.
A new home.
to every ones surprise Yue was one of the ones eager to leave the island that had served as their home. He had been to what would be the Land of Lightning before and believed it would be a good change. He thought process however strategic thinking it would be easier to build and expand their. But when he did arrive at the newly for Kumogakure it was an overwhelming experience. People from all backgrounds who just been fighting against and with each other. Arguments and small fights broke out all the time.  Yue felt that it was best to attached cause who knew how long stability would stay. Within a year ranks had been established and he was given the rank of chuunin but his aunt decided he should be genin.
As chuunin he has been assigned mostly work to help further stabilize the country by guarding and squashing rebellious acts. With more free time he has discovered art. this has acted as a form of therapy for him.

Back to top Go down

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yue Cyclone of the Cloud   Yue Cyclone of the Cloud Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Approved, and I enjoyed reading it!
Back to top Go down

Yue Cyclone of the Cloud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: