Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_vote_lcapKyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_voting_barKyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_vote_lcapKyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_voting_barKyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Empty
PostSubject: Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest    Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Spoiler:

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   0OeODz3
Name: Kyo Yoshida
Nickname: Father Kyo
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   GWSdYHs
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215Lbs
Appearance: Kyo Yoshida. Standing 6'3 and weighing at 215 pounds. He trains and works out so his body is a very muscular one, holding a very low body fat percentage. Some say that the tan young man is build like an athlete, others say he could be a model and pose for ninja magazines. The young and handsome Priest is normally wearing a long sleeved silk  dress shirt(untucked), black in color, which is rolled up a little past his elbow most of the time. The long sleeve sits under a stylish grey button up vest, with the left breast pocket at times holding a handkerchief. Some black fitted slacks covers his legs and on his feet, some leather shoes thats shined to perfection as he loves to look good. His hair is in a short style and is a dark navy blue color. To the point is almost looks black with a blue hue to it. Thin eyebrows are the same color, and his sharp eyes have a fearful gaze in them. Both the color as his hair. This isnt his only appearance. At times he dons a very scary looking hooded robe that covers him and a white mask with two red lines going from the top down to the bottom of his lip. He only wears this during jashin rituals and things when he does priest work.
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: D Rank: Genin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   IVLimad
Personality: Kyo has a very energetic personality. He likes to hang out and do things with his friends. Very talkative but some may say he talks too much, and could hold a conversations for a long time. When training or fighting he can easily lose focus, especially if its a cute girl around. Most consider him a "Pervert" but as he would say "I just admire the beauty of women". He's easy to get along with, and tries to befriend everyone. He also loves a challenge, in terms with girls, not wanting anything to be easy, especially when it comes to shy girls. He say they hold the biggest challenge for him yet. He is prone to self sacrifice. He'll do anything for the ones he care for. When the going gets tuff, Kyo kicks it into high gear. He gives his all when everything seems to fail, and he never gives up. Very strong minded, and says what he thinks. Which is sometimes a curse, when he blabs on when it is not needed. To Kyo, people who betray their family, friends and love ones are scum. And if witnessed, he'll try and fight the person, as he considers all scum his Enemy.

Character History:Kyo was born into the Yoshida family His father, Kokurai Yoshida, and his mother, Mitsuki Kurosawa. Both dying when he was about five years old, from an unknown way on the outskirts of the Sunagakure, or so he thought. So he doesn't remember much about them. From then on, Kyo began living with his uncle(Dad's side), who was Jonnin Rank in Suna, who have trained him in the ways of his family's secrets. Not until he was twelve years of age, Kyo  could not do any jutsu, so for about three years, his uncle trained him in the way of . Excelling tremendously at Taijutsu for his age, and graduating from the academy because of it. it would seem that he'd given up on Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Until the day of his uncle's assassination. A shrouded figure came unnoticed while the two was out for a walk late night. As the unknown man grabbed and stabbed his uncle in the heart. Witnessing this, Kyo rushes to the shadowy figure and grabbing his clothes tightly, not being able to do anything. The figure slapped Kyo away from him, obviously not killing innocent, just those within contract.  A teary eyed Kyoto starts to turn to his uncle but then back to the man, and soon overwelmed with nightmares, as the man came out to be his father. Kyo was in shock and couldn't do anything while his father told him to "Be Strong son..". His last word to his son before once again disappearing out of Kyo's life. Kyoto didn't know why he'd do such a thing, but considered him a traitor, and from that point on Kyo lived alone, in his uncle's house. Isolating himself for awhile from people Kyo begin to train alone, and with no help. He now usually train his Taijutsu and his newly forged skill in bukijutsu. He begins to get better in it to the point that his Bukijutsu comes close to his Taijutsu, and with the training he was doing mostly focusing on bukijutsu, Kyo has gotten quite "rusty" in Taijutsu. After awhile, he got better and started to communicate with his fellow villagers, He was lonely and realized that loneliness is probably the worst thing a person who is alive could feel. And from then, he hated to be alone. He began to make friends here and there and seem to block his dark past from his mind. At the feeble age of 15, Kyo found some old belongings of his uncle, who is more of a father figure to him than anything. Among the belongings, he found a book and one he found an interest in. Within months Kyo been back and forth the bible he found, interested in all of its teachings. The bible was one of Jashinism. A religion that worship, jashin. Kyo seem to finally gotten an outlook on the life he wanted. A priest. A priest that follows the teaching of Jashin.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest    Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest   E9b5027a55df50_full
Back to top Go down

Kyo Yoshida The Jashin Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: