Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tsuneo Hayabusa I_vote_lcapTsuneo Hayabusa I_voting_barTsuneo Hayabusa I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tsuneo Hayabusa I_vote_lcapTsuneo Hayabusa I_voting_barTsuneo Hayabusa I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tsuneo Hayabusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin
Tsuneo

Tsuneo Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Tsuneo Hayabusa   Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Tsuneo Hayabusa Mikami.Teru.240.567134

Tsuneo Hayabusa 0OeODz3
Name: Tsuneo Hayabusa
Nickname: --
Tsuneo Hayabusa GWSdYHs
Height: 5ft 10"
Weight: 63kg
Appearance: A self confident smile is the first thing a person would see strewn across his face, reflected in his barely maintained dark hair that falls in black spikes about his head and face - he simply doesn't care much about what people think. With a strong youthful face he epitomises the devil may care persona, often wearing a light black zip jacket atop a dual coloured white and red shirt along with the two top buttons casually undone. Though the rest of his face is quite masculine he has a small nose sat decorating his face plainly, and finally two striking hazel coloured almond shaped eyes completes his face and smile. He wears loosely fitting raven coloured trousers, tied at his hip with a broad tanned leather belt buckling upon his lower abdomen, adorned with various slots and sheathes for various weapons and scrolls - not that he particularly uses them; evident by the few almost invisible thin scars he has on his hands from a few kunai mishaps.

Unlike most shinobi, light black leather boots tie fast around his feet, crucial to his abilities and need to ensure he has the sturdiest footwear when the need to amp up his jutsu arises. On his right shoulder blade he has an black ink splash tattoo of a diving peregrine falcon, curving elegantly onto his deltoid muscle, resting beautifully on his skin - of which is not too tanned, but not too pale, but rather inbetween. His musculature is neither large or broad, it is however powerful and agile, athletic; built for stealth and speed more than front line combat, with enough muscle built in the right places to do just enough damage.

Tsuneo Hayabusa EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: C
Clan: Jinton
Element: Wind
Tsuneo Hayabusa IVLimad
Personality: Tsuneo is as the wind. Whimsical and uncaring about anything or anyone other than himself - save for a select few - he can come across as quite selfish. Though he has a gentle heart and can't stand to see someone upset. Normally cheery and upbeat Tsuneo is an excellent ally and friend when one has his loyalty, for his loyalty is unbending, even if it is extremely hard to obtain truly. Not even he could say he was fully loyal to his village and even his clan's cause, the fact that they dumped his mother in Konoha when his father passed has always left a bitter taste in his mouth - even more so since the Jinton's history with the Senju has not been friendly even if they were a different sect.

Frequently internal monologuing Tsuneo has a curious view of the world, he sees everything as fated, everyone has their destiny - though he believes that you are able to sway and change your fate provided you  are aware of your end. He is also incredibly cynical and hypocritical, going not left or right but both at the same time in his views, leading his incredible open mindedness - very little fazes him, no matter how disturbing, gory or incomphrensical, he can and most definitely will take it in his stride; perhaps making a humorous comment about the flying flaming talking skull that his hand just turned into.

As such he is quite confident of himself - or simply seems to be - and rarely gives into any strong emotion, only ever dipping halfway into love, hate and everything in between. Leaving more than a few broken hearts in his life, entrancing doughy eyed girls with his aloofness and free spirit. Even in the heat of battle - which he likes to avoid - he keeps his head, carefully scrutinizing his opponents while appearing to not particularly care about the life and death situation hes found himself in.

Character History: From birth Tsuneo was raised on the ideals of the Jinton: Loyalty and Reason. Two traits that have clearly grown with him throughout his life. His clan requested his mother Asuka, whilst she was pregnant to move into Konohagakure for diplomatic reasons essentially trading her as a bargaining chip for a tighter trade bond, something neither mother nor child ever really forgave the Jinton for. Especially since their father died from an illness contracted from retrieving supplies for the clan. Grudgingly however, she had to accept the order and made a life for herself in Konohagakure and supported her new family by working in a local bar, lending her many trade skills from sewing to carpenting as well as serving customers, eventually becoming a crucial part of the staff.

She taught Tsuneo a few of these skills, one in particular he excelled at: guitar, performing in the bar nightly helping to provide for himself and his mother from the age of 6, when all the other kids had enrolled in the Academy. It wasn't until he was 10 years old that he finally entered the Academy, in the even that he was needed to help defend Konoha. It was upon his rapid graduation the next year that his mother revealed to him their lineage, of the Swift Release, and begun putting Tsuneo through the various tests she had been instructed to do to see if he had the gift. And to her misery, the silvery sparks ignited from his body. The possession of the Swift release meant that her son would undoubtedly be set along the path of the shinobi, hand in hand with death.

Nevertheless, a young Tsuneo was ecstatic to find he had a trait only a small handful in each generation of Jinton had, he quickly nutured his chakra and fed his wind nature to prepare himself to eventually wield the full might of the Swift Release. In time personal instructors from the clan came to his door, wanting to create the perfect warrior and cultivated his abilities. It wasn't until Tsuneo found his mother one night crying - she was a gentle but tough woman, and he'd never seen her tears before, not even when Ryo bills stacked up in the past. She was scared, as any mother would be, knowing her child was destined for a life of death and murder. The next day Tsuneo ordered the instructors away, denying the need for their knowledge, and calmed his enthusiasm for battle. He would never be a warrior, just a Genin, defending the village and protecting people much to his mother's delight.

Years later Tsuneo was at the village border gates, gathering fruits and berries nearby with his mother for the pub they both still worked at, when they came under attack by bandits - who, although rapidly dispatched by Tsuneo and the guards, slung a volley of explosive tags into the forest hoping to catch the Konoha shinobi off guard - which they did. Two Genin lay dead. Alongside his mother, covered in both her and the others' blood, gasping and dazed. By the time they had gotten her back to the Konoha hospital, the damage was final. Both nerves in her legs had been severed due to the impact. Both her legs were paralyzed. The 12 year old Tsuneo all but blamed himself, he knew the strength of Swift release, he could have stopped this from happening. They both cried in each other's arms, his mother was as free spirited as he was, flying through life no matter what, now she had her wings clipped.

Still, they persevered. Tsuneo once again took up seriously training his skills, if his mother couldn't run, he'd run for her. He'd live for her. And Asuka continued her job in the bar as best she could, luckily not having to do as much work as before, since Tsuneo's skills took him to the rank of Chuunin and earned plenty for the both of them. Even when Tsuneo moved out from home, he only moved down the road so he could continue looking after his mother and help with money, despite Asuka's protestations.

Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Tsuneo Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuneo Hayabusa   Tsuneo Hayabusa Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tsuneo Hayabusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications :: Dead/Inactive Characters-
Jump to: