Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_vote_lcapGreetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_voting_barGreetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_vote_lcapGreetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_voting_barGreetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:47 pm

“Chocolate with sprinkles,” said Kai as she looked up from the display case and at the woman who stood behind the counter. Her small hand was placed firmly on the glass and the young Hyuga blinked several times at the woman that was known as Asama Sakurai, but was known as Powdered to her. How the woman ended up with such an unfortunate nickname was known by most within the village for most knew of Kai’s habit of referring to people by names bestowed upon doughnuts, specifically ones she had in hand during the encounter. With that piece of information, one would safely assume that the blonde had a powdered doughnut when she had walked into Asama’s pastry shop and the woman has been known as Powdered ever since. She, Asama, didn’t seem to be bothered by it which was good since she didn’t waste her breath correcting Kai.

“Would you like anything else?” Asama asked as she transferred one of the chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles from the display case to a small paper bag appropriate for doughnuts. Kai stared at the woman for a moment, seemingly contemplating the answer to that question before her eyes snapped back to the doughnuts present for the day. “That one!” She jabbed her finger on the glass, the blonde pointing at a powdered doughnut with strawberry filling. “Excellent choice,” said Asama as she took out another bag and put the powdered doughnut into said bag. With her snacks selected, Kai handed the appropriate amount of money over to Asama and collected her two doughnuts. The chocolate with sprinkles was taken out the bag and discarded in a small garbage can near the entrance of the store. “Bye Powdered,” Kai chirped before leaving the small pastry shops and walking onto the streets of Kumogakure no Sato.

It wasn’t necessarily busy at the moment given the fact that just about everyone was at work or school, but there were still a couple people walking the streets of the shopping district situated at the center of the village. She paid no mind to them as she munched away on her doughnut, taking her time with the pastry since she had only purchased two for the day. The ten-year-old was making her way to a meeting that had been arranged by some people she didn’t quite know the name of. Honestly, the most she knew about the meeting was where the location was and the fact that the people she was meeting with were suppose to be her teammates. She, personally, didn’t feel like she needed teammates, but she would meet the two at the behest of her father. Kai did contemplate what the two would be like as well as the glorious nicknames that she would bestow upon them if any, but she had to wait and see.

The walk from the marketplace to the training grounds had taken no more than ten minutes for there had been no obstacles in her way. Ground 9 had been reserved for the meeting and so Kai wasn’t expecting anyone to randomly pass through unless they were the ones she was to be meeting with. From her understanding, there would be no spar, but she couldn’t really be sure about it. Either way, the blonde wasn’t worried if one were to break out for she could definitely handle herself.

Last edited by Kai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Another fine and sunny day had the villagers of Kumogakure up and out of their houses with joy. Most of the shinobi were busy as usual with missions, training, the academy, and other things. Axel had an appointment of his own to attend to, so his usual choice of clothing was actually spot-on. Sure he wasn't wearing the suit over his white-collared shit that wasn't even fully buttoned up correctly, but it still made him look professional somewhat. Not like a meeting with your team would require you to wear a suit anyway, but it was the proper thing to do, especially since no training would be happening today. It was weird to Axel, since he would be in another team comprised of genin, but this time it was moreso carefree than your typical genin-and-jounin combo. He would still look over the two he would be allying up with, but not as a leader per se. Nevertheless, he was happy that he wouldn't be working by himself on every mission. He tried to do the whole solo thing after his official team disbanded, but he didn't like it as much. The chuunin didn't want to beg his old team to form back either since that would just be a hassle, so this was the next best thing to be honest.

"Hmmm, I wonder what the girl will be like' Axel said aloud to himself as he walked out of his one-room apartment complex with his suit on, and his kunai, explosive tags, as well as smoke bombs attached to him. He caried them everywhere he went, just in case something went down. The team he was about to join consisted of one female genin who he hasn't met yet, and one genin named Doragon that he has gone on a high-tier mission with, so he knew that the boy was talented, however his personality needed some work if he was to work together with his allies. Axel tried to open up to him once by having a harmless conversation that the enemies were way too far away to even hear, yet he didn't seem like te social type, brushing off the chance to socialize.

The village was very active it seemed, as it took Axel way longer than usual to get to the training field, with all of the crowds around, going towards the market place at the center of the village as well as various other locations that all were located int he same direction. the ginger was always annoyed with such large gatherings, but he got used to it since this happened pretty much everyday. Once he got to the field he was relieved, and began to look for his two teammates. Axel went through their ninja info card and knew their appearances so it wouldn't be that hard. In fact, it wasn't hard at all, since he spotted the girl nearby after just a minute of walking around the large trees. From a distance just a few meters away he could see her choice of clothing was a black sleeveless dress with a white undershirt he could see the bottom of as well as a red bow just above her waist. She was cute for a kid, which Axel couldn't help but notice. He wasn't a pervert however, and stopped detailing her almost as soon as he spotted her. He walked up to the genin with an average pace and a smile on his face, not too big since that would scare away children, but just big enough for her to notice it. The chuunin then put his right hand out, attempting a handshake while beginning to introduce himself.

"Hello there, I am Axel terumi, a chuunin as well as your ally for however long you need me as one," he said, straight to the point. He didn't begin to point out her name which was Kai Hyuuga-Furue as it was on the info card, since he didn't want to seem lie a stalker or anything. Calling her just by her clan name, Hyuuga however would be appropriate since all Hyuuga had distinctive white eyes. He was excited just to be working with one, as they were considered by most to be one of the most prestigious clans in the world. He being a Terumi was special due to their double-kekkai genkai deal, but a Hyuuga could shut down your chakra points, leaving the most experienced ninja down and out.

WC: 743
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:56 am

[Note: Kai has yellow eyes that may change red whenever they please. She inherited her mother’s looks, but her father’s blood.]

Kai wasn’t alone for long, though she never thought her future teammates, if they liked each other, would be rude enough to keep her waiting. Albeit, she couldn’t deny that the thought had been lingering in the back of her head, but she had done well to ignore it and with the presence of one out of two of the boys she was to meet. Almost done munching on her first doughnut, remember she was taking her time with the pastry, she watched the boy approach and introduce himself as Axel Terumi - a name she quickly forgot. She shook his hand, the handshaking coming before the name, and immediately dropped it back to her side. A smile spread across her face the moment she finished devouring her first doughnut, having the perfect nickname for the boy. “Nice to meet you, Chocolate With Sprinkles.”

With that introduction out of the way, she didn’t feel like stating her name since the boy already knew it, Kai retrieved the other doughnut she had gotten from the paper bag and began munching on that. With that action alone she managed to get specks of powdered sugar on her dress. Of course, she wiped those specks away, the blonde wishing to remain as immaculate as humanely possible. With her focus on keeping her dress clean, conversation didn’t commence between the two though it would’ve been interrupted anyways with the arrival of the boy who didn’t introduce himself. It didn’t matter to Kai since she would be giving him a nickname for remembering the names of people she had no attachment to was ridiculous to her. Besides, their names weren’t all that important to the ten-year-old and thus would be forgotten in a matter of seconds.

“Nice to meet you too, Powdered Strawberry.” Kai said as her focus shifted from fussing about her dress to the newly arrived boy. Her head cocked to the side. “Maybe because they can do whatever they want or because it’s customary for Genin to be put on a team.” She shrugged her shoulders, “pick your poison.” Kai finished off her doughnut after saying, “either way, I’m only here because papa said I should at least give you two a chance.” She stared disappointingly at her hand and shook her head. “I should’ve bought more.”
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:53 pm

“Nice to meet you, Chocolate With Sprinkles.” the girl said after the two of them stopped shaking each other's hand. After that the hyuuga got another doughnut from her bag since she already finished the first one, and ate it while wiping powder from her dress.

"Uh, Chocolate with Sprinkles is what you are calling me, miss?" Axel asked, because it was ridiculous. Of course she was talking to him since she was staring right at him when she said the name, but why? Was it common for her to do this? He wanted her to explain herself, but another genin came before he was bale to get an answer. He came towards them until being seven feet away, then began to speak.

"Why was I summoned here by the council? I hope they aren't making you my sensei." he said. It was then that Axel remembered him. He was the non-social guy that the red-head was assigned to during a mission to take down a large group of bandits. He could tell that the boy didn't really like him, for whatever reason that may have been. He felt it even on the mission, as he kept to himself, and didn't seem to like the fact that his partner shouted out his rank like that. It wasn't like Axel was cocky or anything, but when it seemed obvious who were going to be the winners, he couldn't help himself sometimes. Sure something could have happened, but it didn't. After that misison he realized that he had to be more secretive though.

"Uh, don't worry about me being a sensei or anything like that. I believe we are equals in this kind of team. I am sure the council has their reasons, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we are a team, so I will enjoy working with you both," Axel said with a smile, and then went to shake Doragon's hand, since he did the same to Yago. It wouldn't be a surprise to the chuunin if he denied the shake however. That just seemed to be what he was like, a man of mystery.

WC: 357
TWC: 1100
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Kai didn’t answer Chocolate With Sprinkles foolish question for the answer was obvious and she had been far too busy staring at the boy who hadn’t introduced himself. She had to admit that she agreed with Powdered Strawberry point that none of them were equals. There would always be someone within the group that was stronger than the others, no matter how small that gap in strength was. Besides, they were in need of a leader and it seemed the boy was going to take that position. She, personally, didn’t care who called themselves the leader of the group since her one and only sensei would be her father. So, she didn’t object to the boy claiming himself to be their leader due to being better than the both of them. Kai did wonder if Chocolate With Sprinkles would protest, but her mind started wandering to doughnuts and so she would miss whatever the boy said.

She was able to note that the boy was gone as quickly as he had come, leaving her with the red-haired boy that had become stuck with a stupid nickname. Her attention would turn from doughnuts to the boy and having a desire to get some more, she decided she would invite him along to a doughnut shop close by. Perhaps she could convince him to purchase her several delicious pastries whilst also getting to ‘know’ him. It seemed like a good plan in her opinion, at least better than awkwardly standing around. So, she cocked her head to the side and smiled at him. “Doughnuts?”
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 am

"Sure, I guess you can uh, lead us if you want. I have went through your files and it seems that you are almost close to being a chuunin anyway," Axel said to the genin before he left. The red-head wasn't one to argue about a shinobi trying to claim power over others. If he thinks he has the skills to show results as a leader, then let him in his opinion. If he fails, then someone else can take up the mantle. It wasn't a big deal to him. After the boy left, it was just Axel and Kai, the girl who seemed to have a love for doughnuts. She even offered to take her new teammate to a doughnut shop. his was probably to enhance their knowledge of each other while eating, since allies should know the strength and weaknesses of each other after all.

"Yea, let's go then. I have been craving sweets lately anyway," Axel replied, and so the two set off for the nearest doughnut shop. As they walked off attempting to leave the training area, a bunch of genin boys decided to take a few peeks while training, most likely towards Kai and not Axel, since that would just be weird. Well, it would be weird either way since Kai was just a ten year old girl, but it was what it was. Not like they could gouge out the eyes of evolving pervs, and the chuunin didn't want to be the one to do that anyway. "Uh, perhaps we should put some pep in our step, you think?" Axel suggested, assuming Kai was aware of the glances. While doing so he would ask her a question.

"So, You are a ten year old, yet you are already a genin? That is something you don't see everyday. Was the academy that easy to you, or did you just start at a really early age?" the ginger asked. Again he had come across a talented ninja who displayed skills beyond the norm, a thing he was very envious about, but this past year, he had learned to control his jealously. Unlike this Hyuuga he was standing next to, it took Axel five years to become a genin, like most people. The time it took to graduate  from the academy didn't really matter to be honest, since everyone had decades to expand their shinobi knowledge and get better. This was one of the reasons Axel was able to cope with being just your average everyday ninja. After the girl answered that, they would probably be at the doughnut shop.

WC: 433
TWC: 1533
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:55 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Chocolate With Sprinkles agreed with her proposal, thankfully. It meant that the duo could make their way to Coconut’s pastry shop which wasn’t that far from the training grounds. It also meant that she didn’t need to waste her time trying to convince the boy to tag along, though the chances of her not just going off to the shop on her own instead of persuading the boy were low to begin with. It probably helped that he wished for sweets anyway, though no matter the reason she was quite happy that her mouth would be stuffed with the delicious pastries. So, she nodded her head and began the walk towards the doughnut place which was a small shop situated near the training grounds. It served more than doughnuts, but Kai only went there for that item and nothing more.

She hadn’t noticed the stares shot her way courtesy of some boys who had taken it upon themselves to train. So, when Axel suggested they put some pep in their step, she looked at him curiously. An eyebrow had been arched and yellow eyes stared at the boy for a moment before returning to what lied ahead of her. She wasn’t about to ask him what he meant nor was she going to find out, though she would answer his question. With a grin on her face, she interlocked her fingers behind her back and looked at Chocolate With Sprinkles. “Yup!” She chirped, her smile growing bigger. “Papa trained me super early though, so I already knew what was being taught,” she added, feeling like an explanation was in order. She tilted her head upwards, her eyes staring at the sky as she said “papa was really happy when I graduated.” She grew silent for a moment, but those yellow eyes were on him again. “How about- DOUGHNUTS!” She shouted the last bite, having caught the shop from the corner of her eyes.

Kai probably should’ve finished asking whatever question she was about to ask the boy, but she skipped the remaining distance to the shop and quickly entered after motioning for the boy to follow. She would head straight for the display case that hosted all the doughnuts the shop had to offer, her hands pressed against the glass. “Come look, Chocolate With Sprinkles!” She exclaimed upon looking over her shoulder, jabbing her finger on the glass so that he to could see what the shop had to offer. “What’s your favourite?” She asked without really thinking about it, eyes fixed on the red-haired Chunin, awaiting an answer.

0429 | 1636
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:28 am

Axel began to think that Kai didn't really notice the stares at all, because the girl started to look at him funny once he suggested that they rush to the shop. He was going to say something about it but began to just leave it alone when she replied to his question. It seemed that her father trained her before she even entered the academy, teaching her material that would be learned there as well as the Hyuuga techniques. For such a young child to have to endure all of that tough training made Axel worried, but he was also one of those children, even though it didn't seem like what he had to go through was as bad as Kai's training, since it appeared that she knew most things before she even entered the life of a shinobi student. It took him five years even after his parents' training. He didn't want to delve into it any further though, since it would just bring back feelings of jealousy like it did earlier when he had just met her.

It seemed that Kai was going to either suggest or ask Axel a question in reply to his, but their arrival at the doughnut shop stopped her sentence and had her running towards the entrance. Before Axel even got inside the ball of energy that she was already started gazing at the display case, ready to pick. She then asked the chuunin what his favorite doughnut was. That one was easy.

"Oh, I always prefer a nice chocolate-filled doughnut. It isn't an everyday answer you would hear, but ever since I was a child I enjoyed them. Whenever I am in the need for one of these pastries that is the first to go in my bag to be honest," Axel replied with a smile. From hearing this the worker at the counter already was moving towards the section that had the red-head's favorite sweet. "Two please," he added as she was about to leave that area after just with one in her hand. It was always like this with Axel, a boy who couldn't resist sweets when he had them. A few led to more and more, until he either had run out of money or the delicacy he had indulged in was out of stock. If Kai didn't stop him soon, he would give the shop good business. He picked out a small table for them to sit and talk on while eating after he payed for his two doughnuts. It was right near the window where one could see the training field from afar.

WC: 436
TWC:1969

OOC: Sorry for the really late post. I didn't have any posting muse yesterday. I will try to be more active post-wise today however. Just nudge me whenever I am in the chat box being a lazy bum so we can get this thing spiraling into character development. Possibly love heh.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Kai pondered if Chocolate With Sprinkles doughnut of choice was any good for a split second. “I like that one too.” She finally said, a smile on her face. Her attention was turned back to the delicious pastries that were trapped behind a thin, but strong piece of glass. She assumed the glass to be strong for there had been occasions that she walked in to the sound of children playing and banging on the display case. She watched, from the corner of her eye, as the woman behind the counter placed her companion treats into a bag whilst she decided on the sort of doughnut she would enjoy from this shop. Chocolate with sprinkles and powdered with strawberry filling was out of the question seeing how she had already devoured both doughnuts earlier. She ultimately decided on an original glazed doughnut and a glazed devil’s food cake.

“Coconut, I want these two.” Kai said as she pointed at the two doughnuts she desired. The woman, having completed the red-haired boy’s order, moved to place her doughnuts in a bag. She, Kai, watched her carefully and moved to the registry when the woman was done, the blonde handing over the appropriate amount of money. Chocolate With Sprinkles - she should shorten that to CWS - picked out the table and it was a pretty good spot. She retrieved the original glazed doughnut the moment she sat down, taking a bite out of the treat and making a noise that could only be described as satisfied. “How long have you been Chunin?” She asked the moment she swallowed what was in her mouth. The blonde blinked several times as she tilted her head to the left, taking another bite of her doughnut as she waited for the boy’s answer.

0296 | 1930
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Kai sat down on the seat opposite of Axel's, with her two pastries in hand. As she devoured the two, the girl asked Axel how long he has been a chuunin.

"Well, to be honest with you, it has only been two months since I became a chuunin, a fresh, fresh chuunin. It took me four whole years to get here too, but I don't really care much about the time anymore, as a few friends showed me that being average was ok. I am making good enough progress to potentially become a special jounin already however, so that is good. I wouldn't mind a few more years until that time came however," the red-head replied to the blonde child. That actually got him wondering how long he would even spend being a shinobi. The teenager was hoping that he would retire when he was probably sixty, because he wanted to spend a good few decades protecting his village. He probably wouldn't even want to retire then if his body still worked. Then again, it is proven fact that most shinobi don't even live that long, and he would be lucky if he even got through his first year as a chuunin. Though decades were a little hard to believe after these thoughts, he still decided to shoot for it. Axel took a bite of one of his doughnuts before playing this question game.

"Ok, so my question... what is with you and the whole doughnut fascination? It sounds like you come to a shop like this daily, multiple times since you already had some in the morning, and with the whole doughnut nickname thing, there must be some cool story under it right?" Axel asked, with a curious facial expression. This truly made him wonder, what got a girl into such a loving for doughnuts? He looked outside towards the clear blue sky waiting for an answer. Hopefully the genin wouldn't disappoint with a simple 'I don't know, I just really love doughnuts for some reason,' answer.

WC: 338
TWC: 2307

Last edited by Axel Terumi on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 pm

“No.” That had been Kai’s first response to the boy’s question, her voice dismissive as she propped her elbow on the table. “No cool story,” she clarified as she rested the left side of her fist on the palm of her hand, her head mere feet from the glass that separated the two from the outside world. She smiled as she looked through the window, eyes fixed on the blue sky for a brief moment before closing. “But there be a story nonetheless.” Her eyes were open, yellow orbs trained on the red-haired boy who sat before her. She didn’t even consider rather or not she should divulge the story to the boy, the blonde seeing really no reason to withhold the information from him. Besides, it was one of those rare instances that she got to think about her mother and thinking about the woman who had abruptly left her life was her only way of remembering what she was like.

“Mama got me a glazed doughnut on my second birthday,” she said nonchalantly, her mind recalling what it remembered. She had been young and so she didn’t expect herself to remember very much of what had occurred. There had been no large gathering of people she knew for the occasion, it had just been her and her mother that day. “She got herself this strange looking doughnut that she let me try.” Kai wrinkled her nose, “she called it a cruller. It wasn’t good.” She raised her head, “but I liked the glazed one and fell in love. Mama began buying doughnuts for us two every week after that day. She called it bonding time.”

She placed the palm of her hands on the table and pushed back, the chair now only on its hind legs. “Papa continued the tradition after she got in trouble.” A sad expression flashed on Kai’s face as she said, “I miss her.” Yet it was gone as quickly as it had come, replaced with a large smile. “As for the nicknames, I’m just really bad at remembering names.” She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Axel listened as Kai told him that it was just a natural thing that happened once she got her first glazed doughnut on her second birthday, and then more every week. He felt bad for her when she talked about her mother, wondering what it meant when she said that she got in trouble. Must have died on a mission he thought.  With the nicknames, it was just because she had a bad memory when it came to names, which makes a little since to Axel since it wasn't likely that you would forget about something pertaining to what you have had for as long as you could remember, which was doughnuts in Kai's case. Right after her story had ended however, Axel realized that he promised to be the assistant of an academy student just for the day since the class was doing something that could use his expertise in ninjutsu, in the afternoon.

"Oh, I am very sorry Kai, but I am afraid I have plans soon. I will be on my way out, but hopefully we can do this again sometimes. Bye!" Axel said as he got up and smiled at the girl, then left through the door as he was eating his doughnuts.

EXIT

WC: 207
TWC: 2514
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:15 am

Kai Hyuga-Furue

Kai did not protest to the red-haired boy, the blonde seeing no reason why their interaction had to be any longer than was absolutely necessary, though it had entered that realm the moment she had invited him to the shop. Chocolate With Sprinkles said he had some things to do and she would not be the one to interrupt him, the girl simply nodding her head and watching as the boy left the shop. She would remain for a couple minutes, the child tapping her finger on the wooden table as she contemplated several things that really meant nothing. Her drumming would stop abruptly and she would rise from the table seven minutes after the red-haired boy had left, the girl smoothing out her dress before heading for the door.

She bid Coconut farewell before she left, deciding that she would head home. Kai had done what she was told and with nothing better to do, the girl would go and report to her father - maybe she could convince him to play a game with her. If she couldn't, oh well, the blonde would simply have to find something else to do. Probably train just a little bite though she had done that earlier or harass one of her cousins. Thoughts of what she would do for the remainder of the day plagued the blonde's mind as she made her way home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]   Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Chocolate With Sprinkles and Powdered Strawberry [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: