Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_voting_barSharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_voting_barSharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]   Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Grinning widely at the fact that someone at least gave him the thanks he deserved. Continuing on the trail they would arrive at the location of the swordsmen as he slashed a few more clones. "You little brat come out and face me!" He shouted as Akio deactivated the jutsu, causing the large amount of clones to turn into inky blobs that fell to the ground before disappearing.

Looking back and forth as he searched for which one was the real Akio. Finally spotting the Genin he would snarl with anger noticing he was standing among the Jounin he was dispatched to finish off. Akio, still grinning widely would allow his grin to fade slightly due to intimidation as he noticed the man staring directly at him.

Perhaps a bit overconfident in himself seeing as Matadao had allowed himself to be fooled so easily the Genin would quickly form the Ram seal, dashing at the man with blinding speed. Before anyone could do much about Akio's decision he would find himself shocked as the man bolted back toward him. Sword ready Matadao would deliver one fast horizontal slash along the Genin's right side.

While everything would seem to move much slower than it actually did Akio would clutch his side instinctively, falling to the ground facing upward. Chuckling Matadao walked over to the injured Genin and raised his sword. "Nice try..." He said softly with a victorious smirk on his face. Returning a smile back Akio would form a few more handseals as quick as he could. At the same time the man would give hs sword a heavy swing. Finishing just in time a puff of smoke would envelope Akio, dissipating to reveal the mans sword was now lodged within a log instead of it's intended fleshy target that Matadao had hoped to hit.

With his escape narrow, but accomplished, the Genin would reappear behind the three Jounin, on the ground with his hands still against the thin slice that ran the whole length of his right side. "Ahhhh...." Inhaling the Genn would grunt with pain. "It hurts..." He muttered to himself, even the slightest movement would cause the pain to shoot through Akio's body as blood ran from the slit. While it wasn't too deep it was an precise enough cut to cause a steady flow of blood to slowly pour from the wound in the Genin's side.

Chakra: 51.5/100
WC: 400
Total: 1,594

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]   Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Namiko quickly touched Akio as a green glow of light engulfed her hands and his wound which began to slowly but surly heal the boy's skin. She looked at him with a smile on her face. She had grown fond of this little one and she nodded at him telling without words 'do not worry, everything will be alright.' Sanosuke glanced back at Akio and and when he saw he was being attended to returned his attention to the enemy. As Sanosuke stepped forward to deal with the swords man, Taishi stretched out his hand to stop him without looking at Sanosuke who was now looking at Taishi.

"What is the meaning of this this Taishi?" as Sanosuke had a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

"Relax Sanosuke. I will handle this one as well. I have to fight against the best to test myself."

"Something tells me, these guys are going to get stronger and stronger Taishi. I too want to test myself."

"Yea yea yea. Just relax. I will take Mr. Broad sword here because youre right, this one is different that the last. It wont be so easy for me."

*sigh* "Fine Taishi. But if you are going to get killed we are not intervening for you." said Sanosuke as he folded his arms and watched as Taishi with his blue body fitted suit walked out to confront this man. He had full confidence in Taishi's abilties but he wanted to see the different sizes of sword play these men had learned.

Taishi took out his his pair of tonfa and held them with the smaller part being held with the longer parts resting on the behind areas of his fore arms.

"OYE! BLONDIE! Come at me bro!" shouted Taishi as he raise his tonfa in an X formation as he waited on the man to react first.

ooc: you will rp the swords man. he is using a broad sword. one of those sword king arthur and such uses,
Back to top Go down
Akio Uchiha
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Akio Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]   Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Grinning widely the broadsword wielding man stood in front of the other as he brandished his sword. "You're going to regret this." He said as he spun the the sword handle in his palm before ready pointing the tip toward the man who opposed him. Rushing in he would make a reverse cut, swinging his sword from the ground up. After finishing the first stroke he would respond with a second even if the first one would not connect. Circling his blade around Taishi's body Matadao would quickly come back with a low swing to his feet before circling the whole way back before going for a thrust.

"Don't worry if my hair color bothers you, it will be dyed red soon anyway." Matadao remarked with a smug grin plastered on his face. His eyes held a look of true confidence in them as he stared directly at Taishi. Making eye contact anyone would realized that this man not only didn't mind killing, but wanted death. His look alone told you he relished the occasion to sink his blade into someone, to watch as the life left their bodies from the simple motion of a sword swing. Listening intently as the blade would tear into the flesh of his victims. Even though not even a single drop of Taishi's blood would be dropped yet Matadao would lick his lips just thinking about such a thing.

Matadao's head would cloud with the thoughts of death as he laughed under his breath maniacally. "I'll enjoy licking my blade clean of your blood when I'm finished with you." He shouted loudly as he would lash out with several thrusts to Taishi's chest before swinging in an slanted upward slash, aiming to cut Taishi right in half from below his right armpit to the opposite side of his neck.

All the while Akio would be sitting on the sidelines, a determined look on his face. Although at the same time he would be unclear as to if he would jump in and do something or simply allow this man to handle it. Not sure what to do he decided to simply leave it where it was and jump in only if he had to or couldn't hold himself back anymore. However, he would keep and eye out for anything worrying or maybe something that interested him. One thing he knew though was that the swords were something he was beginning to enjoy the idea of.

Chakra: 51.5
WC: 411
Total: 2,005

Last edited by Akio Uchiha on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angalito
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
angalito

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]   Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:33 am

Taijutsu versus Bukijutsu, it was something that was always debated on throughout the centuries on which art was greater. True, Taishi knew, being the minion of the sword king himself one had to have skill, Taishi did not count himself out and he knew that if he fell here, then the swords man would slay the gennin first or at least try to and he could not have that.

With that thought, Taishi knew that timing was everything during hand to hand combat with someone. The man attacked with the first slash he back flipped and back flipped again to evade the second one and while Taishi was in the middle of the second back flip, the man was coming in with a low swing but his hands were where his feet were supposed to be since he was in the middle of a back flip and so, he pushed off from the ground with his hands at the last second knowing the man's arm would be outstretched and his head would be low since his attack aimed for his legs, Taishi would bring the side of his left leg crashing hard to the top of the man's head in an effort to fracture his skull. Taishi would then back flip again and re take a fighting stance.

ooc: this is that the kick looks like but to his head.

Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]   Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Training - Sanosuke Battles the Sword King. [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1