Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_vote_lcapZerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_voting_barZerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_vote_lcapZerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_voting_barZerozaki, Satsujin [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]   Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:47 am

center]
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] -Insert picture link here-

Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Satsujin
Nickname: MoonLight Devil
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 134 lbs
Appearance: Standing 5''5" and always with a grin on his face, when you look in the white eyes of Satsujin you see nothing but terror as he was born with white cornea, iris and pupils. His hair jet black styled into spikes always blowing in the wind when he fights. On each of his arms is three buckles that when he gets out of control he fasten each side together to keep himself from killing anymore. On his legs are two which he does the same as the arm. He is usually seen sporting a long black coat with sleeves cut off and replaced with cold trimming. To match his white pants he wears a white t-shirt that says "All Bow Before Me"
His shoes are a black leather with a thick sole so he can ran over almost anything.  His skin is littered with scars, bruises, and burns from years of abuse. Satsujin body is in top shape as to take the beatings from his father he achieved a harden body and great eyes. His weight of 134 is taken into consideration of active training day by day as a way get his body in shape to help his mother. His arm reach is the same as his body but just a little longer at 5"7".
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Ff6db010
Village: Suna
Character Rank: D, Genin
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] IVLimad
Personality:

One would call Satsujin a homicidal maniac who was his murderous tendency under control. Loving the finer things in life like blood and carnage. When ever anyone sees Satsujin he will always be smiling. Tortured and beating by his father from birth left Satsu with a evil deposition. Death is right around the corner and ur death is always coming soon. Seeing his mother die before his eyes left him with a soft spot in his heart for women. He seeks no greater trills than to get in fights. Beaten every day if he didn't go to school Satsujin was top of his class. When someone in class cant solve a problem he was always the first to offer help but his help never came without a price. Bribing kids to do his dirty work Satsujin found no better join as like he was helping the kids out. But the process repeated itself over and over as each night he came home to beating from his dad even though he could see every swing of his father wooden spoon Satsujin kept still as he knew that by dodging he would be in more pain. As he would sit on his roof he would find himself pulling the wings off bats he had caught. Listening to the bats as they screamed in pain was the only comfort his broken body. Every day after school he would find himself in fights, He was always the cause he wanted to test something. Fighting was the only time he felt alive not when he was getting one sided by his father but when he can crack a kid nose. His life was a bearer of bad news but he was always thinking of something different.

Positive:
Educated
Freethinking
Imaginative
Observant
Benevolent
Ambidextrous

Negative:
Aggressive
Deceptive
Enigmatic
Tough
Predatory
Unprincipled
Evil

Character History:
Birth

It was a cold, dark raining night. The thunder rattled the house all that could be heard was the streams of a woman. She was giving birth and her drunk husband was outside fornicating with one of the nurse. As lighting struck in front of the hotel the woman a big push and out came a baby boy who which she proceeded to name him Satsujin. As the woman was holding her baby for the first time in came his father who proceeded to curse and talk down to the woman before the security took him out.

5 Years Later

Satsujin would sit in his room as his heard his father beat his mother over and over each night. Escaping outside he would find himself in his secret spot hidden in a big old oak tree. Inside the tree you would find the most grotesque thing ever hundreds of birds, rats, cats, and dogs hung from the tree trunk mouths cut and stomach entrails hanging to the dirt on the ground. Blood covered ground and Satsujin would lay in it all day thinking about the day he could escape his home. After five hours, He got up up and left the inside of the tree when he sees his mom crying her eyes out as she goes to hug him. As she proceeds to hug Satsu, she sees the massive amounts of dead animals and looks at her son telling him to run off. As he ran Satsu seen a large cloud of smoke before seeing his mom running right behind him. he alreadi guessed what had happened his left his head down in shame as he ran back to the house.

5 Years Later

Now ten Satsujin murderous urges was now under control as he never wanted to see his mother cry for him again. Living the life of a good little boy, Satsu only had one thing to fear and that was coming home to his drunkard father. One night after playing with his friends Satsu came back home to see his father beating his mother finally tired of it. He grabbed the closes object to him a pair of scissors as he launched himself forward his blade lunged in his father neck. His father stumbling back gasping for air Satsu took the scissors and stuck it in his gut before pulling upwards opening his stomach. All the alcohol he had drunk and the food he at spilling on the floor. Satsu turned to his mother with a smile covered in blood "We okay now". His mom screamed and grabbed the scissors from her son and through them out the window. Tears rolling down her eyes she looked at him and said "Be You", before the entire house caught blaze. Screaming out as he pounded his fist against the ground not because he was angry but because he was having so much joy killing his father and his mother ruined it. Gather himself together Satsujin grabbed what ever he had left and headed towards the village of Suna.

2 Years Later

Having finally made it to Suna, Satsu had got lost on the way encountered many bandits who wanted to take prey on the young seamlessly harmless boy. If they wanted to rob people more they shouldnt have messed with Satsujin as each of their bodies was toyed with. For example one of the buy had his intestine nailed to a tree and made to walk around the large tree for Satsu enjoyment. His blood thirst was under control but these bandits pick the wrong kid. Satsujin one goal now was to become a shinobi one who would stand above the rest...

Life of the Shinobi

Finding himself in the academy of Suna, Satsu learned everything he could trying his best to produce chakra but his body didn't allow the manifestation of chakra without the him gettin very tired, sweat dripping from his entire body. As he trained more in the basics of the shinobi arts, Satsujin found more joy in the art of swordplay. Whenever class was over he would find himself in the woods swing a 200 pound bokken two thousand times before he would pass out and repeat the process over the next day.

Two Years Later

Because of his lack of motivation when it came to ninjutsu techniques, Satsujin found himself struggling to graduate from the academy but this didn't stop him from succeeding to be a shinobi. On the morning of his graduation as He was leaving his home a group of kids who always picked fights with him was waiting outside of his house. Not wanting to miss his greatest achievement, Satsujin decided to make quick work of the kids. After five minutes of struggling Satsujin found himself limping to the academy.

One Hour Later

After listening to the useless rambling of the head examiner, Satsu found himself bored and his jaw was hurting as after the fight he never got a chance to heal up. He finally obtained what he wanted proof that he wasn't just a child of violence. Headband in his hand, Satsu would head home where he sat on the roof looking at his headband. He finally became a genin and now when he looked up to the sky he felt that it became even wider. Feeling in his heart this was the first step to taking control of the world. Satsu would yell out in joy from a top of his roof

[/center]

Last edited by SilverNitrate on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]   Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:20 pm

So uh....how did he become Genin? And learn ninjutsu/chakra and all those academy basics?

Also genin ranks in kirigakure are closed. Only chunin is open
Back to top Go down
SilverNitrate
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
SilverNitrate

PostSubject: Re: Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]   Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:32 am

Fixed and Moved him to suna
Back to top Go down
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]   Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]   Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerozaki, Satsujin [Done]
Page 1 of 1