Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_vote_lcapKotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_voting_barKotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_vote_lcapKotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_voting_barKotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP)   Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:21 am

Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) 848be669c4da8f8cf454258358f930e5

Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) 0OeODz3
Name: Kotetsu Sakkaku (Lost or Forgotten Child of False Illusions)
Nickname: Mirage Of The Leaf (葉の蜃気楼 Ha no shinkirō)
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) GWSdYHs
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130
Appearance: (Describe within at least 200 words what your character's appearance is like. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use AT LEAST 300 words. Making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it.)
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) EW0JlD2
Village: Leaf/Konoha
Character Rank: Chunin-C
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Yin
Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP) IVLimad
Personality: (Describe within at least 200 words what their personality is like. B ranks/Special Jounins and up must use at least 300 words. Making the minimum doesn't always mean you're good to go, so put some effort into it.
Character History:
Kotetsu's Father in his youth
Spoiler:
Birth Arc:[spoiler]Here begins the story of the young shinobi known as Kotetsu Sakkaka Uchiha. Although before we can unfold his life, we need to talk about his parents a little bit. His father was Ookami Uchiha, a fabled shinobi that descended from the leaf anbu, Reknowned for his mastery over his dojutsu and genjutsu as well as his undying loyalty to his village and people. Yet something changed the moment he met a woman from a royal family affiliated with the Mist Village. A mystifying long-white haired beauty, known simply as Kitsune. From the rumors he was appointed to guard the families caravan as they traveled through dangerous territories to settle tension between the leaf and mist. Although no one is for sure how they truly met yet they do say it was love at true sight.

Soon, Ookami began to sneak off from the Leaf village in order to meet Kitsune on an island in secret. Which as time went by, the secret meetings began to happen more frequent. Also the two of them began to conspire on running away together. Eventually they did as they planned and hid away on the island that they had their secret meetings on and built a house. To where they conceived a child, which was a healthy pale haired boy.

Back to top Go down

Kotetsu Sakkaka(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Character Applications-
Jump to: