Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Dato's Mission Tracking Log I_vote_lcapDato's Mission Tracking Log I_voting_barDato's Mission Tracking Log I_vote_rcap 
Will
Dato's Mission Tracking Log I_vote_lcapDato's Mission Tracking Log I_voting_barDato's Mission Tracking Log I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Dato's Mission Tracking Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dato

Dato

Dato's Mission Tracking Log Empty
PostSubject: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Spoiler:

Dato awoke stretching sluggishly in his bed scratching the side of his bedraggled hair. Looking over at his clock then to the left of it where a scroll was set Dato noticed the time and recalled what the scroll was. " Holy shit! I forgot I had wall patrol duty today!" Dato jumped out of bed and quickly got himself dressed and cleaned up. He wasn't late yet but he knew that if he was he would be in big trouble. Wall Patrol wasn't a prestigious job but if he failed to see an enemy coming and the village suffered for it Dato would be punished on top of the fact he would probably never forgive himself. Once he was cleaned up and ready Dato grabbed the scroll tucked it within his outfit and headed out his door hoping down onto the nearby rooftop to begin making his way towards the wall. As he passed he waved to some civilians that were going about their merry way enjoying the sunny warm day. Finally reaching the wall Dato found the small building where he signed in for his wall patrol duty where two higher ranking shinobi sat doing paperwork and going through reports. Dato handed them his scroll and spoke calmly. " Dato Orochikami reporting for wall patrol duty as requested." they nodded to him to proceed to the top and begin his patrol.

Dato made his way quickly to the top of the wall and began to look out into the forest to check for anything that could be a danger for the village or suspicious activity. He monitored the comings and going through the gate for awhile before deeming everything to be normal and allowing himself to move on to another location. He slowly walked along the top of the wall trying to see anything wrong when he spotted a tree that was just beginning to reach maturity nearby the wall. Although this wasn't necessarily suspicious Dato noted that as it grew one of the larger roots was hitting the wall and causing it to break and crack in small amounts. If someone were to invade and attack the wall at the spot it might be weakened from the tree's growth and make it easier to be destroyed. Dato made a note of where the damage to the wall was in his report but decided as well that he should make whoever's job it was to fix the situation have less work by removing a majority of the tree so that only the stump would need to be removed. Performing the Ram handsign Dato would blur away from his location only to appear next to the tree in question having moved down there from the wall with the Body Flicker. The tree wasn't fully grown so cutting it down wouldn't be a big deal but it would be time consuming with just Dato working on it. Dato decided in order to speed up the process he would need help so he performed the clone handsign and summoned a shadow clone beside him. Dato reached into his weapon pouch and drew out two kunai handing one to his clone and took up a position on the opposite side of the tree.

On his command Dato began carving through the lower part of the tree about a foot and a half away from the ground having his clone do the same on the other side. The combination of them both working in tangent would make it much easier to get the job done even though it would still take some time. As they continued carving away Dato thought about what he would do once they cut the tree down. He couldn't exactly carry it away...or could he? The minutes turned into about an hour and a half and a cracking sound was heard from the tree. Dato dismissed his clone and pushed the tree so it would fall away from the wall. It tilted slowly and began its descent towards the ground opening his scroll he kept on his back Dato placed it where the tree would fall and performed a few handsigns. As it drew closer to the scroll a vortex like effect appeared to draw the 25ft tree branches, trunk, and leaves into a seal on the scroll. Dato concentrated hard putting his real effort into his work having had not as much experience sealing larger items yet. Dato got worried as it got closer and closer to the ground. " Come on seal you damn tree!" Right before it would crash into the ground the seal would take effect and the tree was pulled into the empty slot on the scroll leaving the kanji for tree in the center of the seal. Dato praised himself on a job well done but took a look at the stump trying to figure out possible solutions to his problem.

Thinking carefully to himself Dato also noted that it may be hard for the shinobi to find where the wall crack is as many a tree are cut down close to the wall. Dato walked over to the stump and raised his hand with an outstretched finger. His finger would be coated in a small amount of chakra and he used it to apply writing to the stump to mark it as the one that needed to be removed. Letting the chakra on his finger dissipate Dato kept thinking if there was another thing he could do but ended up not being able to come up with any ideas that were same to use by the wall. For example if he attempted to seal the stump there was no telling how deep the roots went or what they attached to so it was dangerous. Finding that he had nothing more to do to help Dato proud of his own work but pretty well drained made his way back to the wall to continue the rest of his patrol. During the rest of his patrol however nothing of interest seemed to happen so Dato sat down to finish writing up his report and went down to where the shinobi were sitting to hand his report in as well as explain what he did to make it easier to find as well as to make the job or repair easier. " Alright, before I explain this I want you to know I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed as I lack and kind of jutsu to deal with this kind of mess. I found a tree too close to the wall that's growth was damaging the foundation of the wall that could lead to weakness later. I removed a majority of the tree but couldn't take care of the stump I however managed to mark it with a technique so that it may be found easier I also took the liberty of making a note of the location in my report for today. I sealed the tree and will dispose of it myself I hope that my actions were the correct ones." The shinobi nodded and sent word to other shinobi via messenger that it needed to be taken care of immediately. Praised for his efforts by the higher ranked shinobi Dato was sent on his way back into the village.

Jutsus Used
Spoiler:
Chakra Usage
Spoiler:
Word Count
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dato

Dato

PostSubject: Re: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 am

Spoiler:

Dato trudged his way through the village at a fairly slow pace despite the fact he was heading to a mission. He knew that his clients, The Aburame Clan, were willing to wait all day for it's completion not that he would take that long. Dato eventually made it to the home of the Aburame clan and he greeted one of them with a bow. " Hello I am Dato Orochikami I am here accepting your clan's mission to go into the forest and retrieve more of your Kikaichu beetles." The clan member nodded and held out a piece of paper with a physical description and a location where the beetles could easily be found as well as a small vial to keep the captured kikaichu in. Taking the paper Dato looked it over carefully before placing it within his outfit as well as the small vial. With nothing more to say Dato took off stopping at the check in/out station at the nearby gate to let them know he was leaving the village for a mission. After he was given clearance Dato began to head where the Aburame told him he'd find the beetles. As Dato made his way towards the location he wondered how exactly he was going to catch the beetles or even find them. Once he reached the spot Dato looked around to see if he could even see any. Looking closely on a nearby tree Dato spotted one moving slowly and quickly grabbed it and put it in the vial before it knew what happened. Looking around again Dato was astounded that he couldn't find a single kikaichu other than the one in the vial. " This is ridiculous it's like looking for a needle that's not even half the size of a needle in a haystack that's the size of the forest. No wonder they send other people to do this."

Dato sat in thought for awhile wondering to himself. " Ok if I was an Aburame member and I was collecting these insects how would I get them. ha I'd just use that technique that draws in wild insects and they would come. That or I'd know how to detect them......wait....I may not be able to see them but they may be here hidden I just have to sense them!" Dato smiled at his own discovery and concentrated his chakra sensing out to about 35 meters gathering all the data he could about the nearby area. Based on his findings there were several kikaichu right around him but they were beneath rocks or hidden in the grass or trees. Taking out his vials and keeping his movements slow to keep up his concentration Dato went to these locations one by one and began to collect the kikaichu. Pretty soon his vial had eight kikaichu in it and all them that had been in his area were captured now. Dato sat down against a tree to rest using his chakra up to focus on tiny creatures was harder than sensing larger things it required more focus. But his job wasn't over yet Dato stood and moved to a new location to do the same technique and managed to find an extra two kikaichu that he put in his vial leading to a total of twelve kikaichu for the Aburame clan. Making his way back to the village Dato kept the vial safe so that way he didn't lose any of the creatures he worked so hard to find. After checking in, Dato moved quickly to the Aburame clan's home and handed in the vial and paper to the same member that had handed them to him in the first place. The member thanked him and bowed respectfully which Dato returned and headed off towards the village in case another mission was calling his name.

Jutsus Used
Spoiler:
Chakra
Spoiler:
Word Count
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dato

Dato

PostSubject: Re: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 am

Spoiler:

Dato ran across the rooftops of the Leaf village at high speeds keeping his eyes on the streets below. His eyes were glued to a man probably in his late twenties who had a bag in his hands taken from one of the food stalls on the market street. The man was fast using alleyways and side roads to try and get away. Dato was hot on his tail though. Earlier that day Dato was told he didn't have any missions today but on his daily travels about the village he was stopped by another shinobi who told him a thief had been spotted stealing and they had lost track of him. Dato agreed to help track down the man and bring him to justice despite the fact he wanted to train new jutsu today. Dato used his chakra sensing at the last known location of the man and he saw that he was hiding beneath a bridge where the shinobi hadn't looked and when Dato had jumped down to confront the man he took off away from him which brought Dato to where he was now chasing the thief on foot. Dato jumped down next to the man but the man was quick to react turning to his right and going through a shop and out the back with Dato behind him. " You are only making your situation worse by running! Stop!" The man obviously had no intention of stopping turning through alley after alley jumping over crates and boxes trying to get some distance between himself and Dato.

Tired of the ground travel Dato jumped back onto the rooftop and started closing the distance. He didn't want to have to hurt the man but he was giving him no choice. As he got closer and closer Dato though what the best way to handle it would be. Sighing to himself Dato noted up ahead was a four-way alley and he smirked knowing he'd have the man. Performing the clone hand sign Dato jumped into the air. " Ninja Art: Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" With this 3 copies of Dato appeared running on the rooftops picking up speed. Even though that move alone drained Dato a lot he jumped down into the alleyway behind the man the clones went ahead and blocked the other three alleyways leaving the man looking around unsure of which way to go which made him start to panic as the original Dato walked into the small clearing behind the man. " It is over there is nowhere for you to run anymore now hand over the stolen goods and come with me or face the consequences of your actions." The man looked down somberly and placed the stolen food on the ground and held up his hands in surrender starting to cry knowing he had been caught. Dato nodded feeling empathetic towards the man but knowing that in this world breaking the law was in most cases unforgivable and the man would be punished for stealing. Dato dismissed his clones and bound the man's hands behind his back before leading him to the jail and returning the stolen goods. After placing the man in a cell Dato looked at him and spoke softly. " You may hate me but I have a bit of advice for you. If you are at the point where you have to steal but you possess the speed you do talk to the hokage about attending the academy or working as a messenger int he village to earn money so you don't have to steal anymore I'm sure they will find something for you. Good Luck." The man nodded and Dato left to continue what used to be his day off.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Chakra Use
Spoiler:
Word Count
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dato

Dato

PostSubject: Re: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Spoiler:

Dato paced nervously in one of the mission offices in Konohagakure. Today he was being assigned his first B-rank mission considered to be dangerous enough that he could be killed. Dato wasn't sure as to what his mission was yet but the sheer thought of the possibilities had him incredibly nervous. The jonin level shinobi entered the room from the back and placed several scrolls on the table and began to sort through them. " Ok Orochi, I have a few missions here I can assign you but I was told to assign you one I believe will both test your skills as a shinobi but not one that you cannot complete. Based off the choices here I am sending you just outside the village only an hour or so's trek to take care of a bandit camp that has sprung up there. Keep in mind they are bandits they will kill you if you give them a chance make sure you eliminate their leaders for sure the rest will scatter if you do. That being said good luck and give them a Leaf Village send off." Dato nodded and took the scroll he was handed tucking it in his robe. He ran off to his home to suit up making sure he had all his tools his scroll and was fully stretched and ready to go before heading to the gate. On his approach even though he was anxious Dato felt a sense of pride that he was assigned a mission to remove bandits as it was a big responsibility and as the jonin said he had assigned him a mission he knew he could complete so they had faith in him. But that still meant dato had to be on his toes and prepared for a fight. Dato gave the shinobi at the gate post his scroll and they checked him out allowing him to head off towards the bandit camp. It was now his true test of skill fighting other people to the death and Dato was ready for it.

Once he was about 50 meters away from the camp's location Dato stopped and hid in a tree. From what he could see the camp wasn't too large and had two guards posted at the entrance. Inside was 3 tents the largest was in the center obviously that's where the bandit leader would be. Focussing his chakra and closing his eyes Dato projected his chakra sense all the way into the camp covering the whole thing. He took note of where the larger sources of chakra were. There were 3 larger sources The largest was in the center tent obviously the leader and the two others were in the other two tents meaning they must be the second in commands. First things first Dato had to get into the place. Dato moved in an arch like fashion around till he was about 15 meters from the two guards at the gate. He would need to dispatch them quick if he was to get in unnoticed. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves Dato left the cover of the tree moving as fast as he could towards the unsuspecting guards. After closing the distance to 5 meters the guard turned to yell and attack but was met by Dato's knee as he simultaneously jumped and struck the chin of the guard with it. Using the falling guard as a jumping post Dato lunged off of him throwing a roundhouse kick into the other guards head before he had even realized what was going on. Dato landed on the ground and quickly rubbed his knee and foot talking quietly to himself. " Jeez their heads were hard as fucking rock." Checking his sense again there seemed to be no change in the positions of the other guards or the chakra sources. Fighting all three head on would be stupid so he would have to eliminate them one by one.

Dato made his way inside noting the amount of guards and bandits within the camp was slim probably a majority were out on a raid or something which was both good and bad for Dato. Good because at the moment there was less resistance bad because there was no way to know when they would return. Thinking carefully Dato placed 5 of his explosive tags at the entrance hidden under some leaves and branches so if they showed up they would get a nasty surprise. Moving to the first tent Dato peered inside the flap and was surprised to see the bandit passed out drunk on a chair. Dato snuck his way in and quickly dispatched the man with his kunai to the throat. It was a sad way to go but Dato had to kill them as he was told. Making his way to the other tent Dato noticed the largest chakra source had begun to move about his tent which wasn't good. As Dato made it to the other tent he saw the bandit leader leave his tent and go towards the tent Dato had just been in. There was no time to sneak into the tent with the second in command in it Dato had to think quick. Jumping on top of the tent with skill Dato drew his scroll from his back and jumped in the air opening it wide and yelling to get attention from the bandit leader. After performing a few short handsigns Dato spoke " UNSEALING TECHNIQUE!" and with that the tree he had sealed from an earlier mission emerged falling the 30 feet straight down crushing the whole tent below it.

The bandit leader looked stunned not knowing who or what had just happened other than that his people were gone and this random shinobi had done it. Enraged he shouted " Now listen here shinobi you are going to pay for what you've done and I'm going to bathe in your BLOOD!!!!" The bandit performed handsigns and released a giant fireball towards Dato. Jumping down off the tree Dato bit his thumb and performed the snake handsign before placing his hand on the ground in front of him " Summoning Jutsu: Rashomon!" The large demon faced gate arose out of the ground rapidly and with ease stopped the large fireball the flames pressing around it catching the main tent on fire. Jumping to the top Dato looked down upon the bandit leader and drew a kunai pointing it at him " It is your blood that will be spilled today!" Dato jumped down as the bandit leader drew his katana and they flew at each other exchanging blow after blow Dato realizing only now that his skills with a blade weren't on par with the Bandit leader's. Dato started at first just getting cuts and nicks but the bandit leader started picking it up and Dato got two gashed one in the arm and one in the face that sent him sprawling to the ground. The bandit leader began to advance and in defence Dato moved back throwing shuriken at him which the bandit leader deflected with ease. Dato was getting extra nervous and his blood was starting to flow out a lot from his arm wound with exertion. Dato needed to end the fight or he would surely lose. Dato grabbed his kunai in his mouth for a moment as he performed some handsigns getting a flicker of hope mixed with anger in his eyes. " If I can't beat him with power I'll beat him with speed." Dato activated his body flicker technique vanishing from sight and appearing next to the bandit leader. The bandit turned to slash but as he did Dato was already on the other side and slashed his hip with a kunai. The bandit leader again turned to slash but Dato disappeared then reappeared in front of him cutting up at his face and kicking him down. The bandit leader enraged shouted at him " Just who in the hell do you think you are!" Dato swiftly moved in front of him and palmed him in the chest placing a paper bomb on it before whispering in his ear " A leaf village shinobi" then Dato appeared away as the bandit leader noticed the sizzling on his chest and screamed as the explosion enveloped him and was followed by silence as the dust settled. Dato retrieved his other explosive tags and returned them to his pouch wincing now that his adrenaline had worn off he was feeling the serious pain from his wounds.

Dato started his way back to the Leaf village collapsing every so often from weakness. Making it to the gate Dato handed in his scroll and report wandering off before the shinobi could comment on what had happened over there. Dato made his way to the Leaf Hospital to get assistance from the medical ninjas there. As he entered he collapsed upon the flow laughing to himself. " Guess I overdid it this time maybe i'll take a big rest and have at it again in the morning." Dato's vision went black as he passed out from blood loss and was taken into a room and stabilized.

Jutsus Used
Spoiler:
Chakra Use
Spoiler:
Word Count
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dato

Dato

PostSubject: Re: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Spoiler:

Dato sighed walking out of the mission office. The lack of able bodied and hard working Leaf Shinobi was starting to astound Dato. He knew that the higher ups were busy with more important things but still where were all the genin to do these minor missions they kept sending Dato on. Dato couldn't complain much though it allowed him to freely practice his techniques with little to no danger to himself whilst still earning a fair amount of money. Today however Dato had two missions at the same time due to their similar requirements as well as that they both were minor threats to the village but still needed to be taken care of before they got out of hand. The first thing Dato had to do was break up a band of thugs which shouldn't be too hard after his destruction of the nearby bandit camp. They were unorganized and he thought about just scaring them off so it didn't have to resort to violence right away. He would kill if he had to but Dato was still a little shocked at his own acts when he destroyed the bandit camp where he literally blew up someone. Dato was now more aware of how he acted when he was put in a life or death situation like that so he was going to attempt to use scare tactics to remove the thugs. Dato requested he be provided with several smoke bombs for visual effects. His next mission was to get rid of a pack of wolves that were causing problems outside of the village for travelers and due to the danger the main road where they frequented had to be avoided. Dato would have to deal with the wolves violently as he knew there was no way to reason with them as nice as that would be.

First thing on Dato's list was the closer threat the thugs. Making his way just outside their small camp Dato made his approach unarmed. Once they noticed him they all stood and armed themselves walking towards him. Dato took a deep breath and spoke. " Listen to me now! If you do not disperse and stop terrorizing the good people of the Leaf Village I shall bring forth the gate to the Demon Realm and unleash demons upon all of you without mercy!" The bandits looked at each other then at this scrawny little kid in front of them who's blabbing about some demon realm thing that had them laughing their asses off. One of the thugs walked up laughing at him. " You expect me to believe a kid can summon demons?! That's got to be the best joke I ever heard!" Dato scowled angrily at them and took several steps back. He had to do this perfectly to make it look realistic. Dato drew a kunai from his belt making the thugs go on guard thinking he was going to attack them and Dato drew it across his palm making himself bleed. Then Dato began drawing fake demonic symbols in his blood in a circle around himself the thugs just watched unsure of what he was doing but some of them were getting worried that the kid wasn't bluffing. Dato also took the time to bury some of his smoke bombs in front of where the gate would rise. When Dato finished he made the snake handsign and shouted at the bandits. " I call to thee Rashomon! Demonic Gate of the Demon Realm! Present yourself before me and unleash the wrath of demons upon these souls!" Dato slammed his hand into the ground activating his summon jutsu as a giant metal gate with a demonic face upon it rose from the ground before them the thugs started to scurry away while some were too shocked to move. Once the gate finished rising Dato activated his smoke bombs by the front of the gate as well as making the gate open paired with the smoke it would look like the gate was breathing smoke as it opened to the demon realm. The last of the thugs once they saw the gate opening ran off leaving no one left as Dato dismissed the gate laughing at his own successful scare tactic.

Dato turned as he started to make his way more towards the main road. Before he could get rid of the wolves he would need to see where they live so he could remove them all at once to do that he would have to follow one back to their home. Using his chakra sense Dato picked up the signatures of two wolves off the road a few yards. Making his way to them Dato drew his shuriken and threw them aiming to kill one of them but only harm the other. His shuriken did manage to catch one off guard hurting but not killing it but the other wolf had been facing him and narrowly avoided getting hit. Dato would have to kill the non wounded one for his plan to work. It was during these times Dato wished he would've taken some time to study elemental affinity so he could use elemental jutsus to his advantage. The one wolf that was injured backed off as the healthy wolf began to circle Dato. Dato summoned a shadow clone to help him and he went after the wolf using a kunai to try and kill it. He went back and forth in the fight for a while leaving his clone on the ground as the wolf jumped for the kill Dato ran from behind as it destroyed his clone he slashed its back delivering a fatal wound. The other wolf ran off before Dato finished the healthy wolf off which was working perfectly for Dato. After he finished Dato used the transformation technique and began heading towards the wolves den that he tracked the other wolf too while he himself was disguised as an injured wolf. making sure he got some of the wolves blood on him to hide his own sent.

As he approached the den and he saw other wolves start to approach Dato made a seen and fell over trying to get up and limp towards then den. The other wolves smelling the blood came to help him into their den. Dato took note of the size of the cave noting the pack couldn't be more than a half dozen or so. Once he was inside and had eyes on the alpha laying on a rock Dato knew it was time to make his move. Dato took off towards the alpha dropping his transformation he ran up the wall on the side of the cave and came down attacking the alpha with as much speed as he could muster. The alpha was strong and well aged wolf probably still in his prime as he easily avoided Dato's assault. Dato decided he would need a better approach if he was to get the wolves to leave. He noticed as he looked around quickly that there was only one way in and out of the cave which lead back towards the road. Dato also began to notice that the other wolves and the alpha were starting to move in. Dato ran back up the walls and ceiling towards the exit out of the reach of the wolves. As he ran across the ceiling Dato placed explosive tags on the stone he passed as well as on the entryway activating them as the wolves began to charge at him outside the cave exit. The explosions dropped the ceiling into the cave closing the archway covering the cave exit as well causing a large shake and rumble as the whole cave collapsed into itself. Dato nodded seeing there was little to no way the wolves if they survived would get out and they would eventually all die. Tired and drained of chakra Dato made his way back to the village to send in his reports on his completed tasks ever ready for the next one that was thrown at him.

Jutsu Use
Spoiler:
Chakra Use
Spoiler:
Word Count
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dato's Mission Tracking Log   Dato's Mission Tracking Log Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dato's Mission Tracking Log
Page 1 of 1