Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] I_vote_lcapVic Uchiha [Character Application] I_voting_barVic Uchiha [Character Application] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] I_vote_lcapVic Uchiha [Character Application] I_voting_barVic Uchiha [Character Application] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Vic Uchiha [Character Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Empty
PostSubject: Vic Uchiha [Character Application]   Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Grimmjow_jaggerjacks___grin_by_vikten_seliia

Vic Uchiha [Character Application] 0OeODz3
Name: Vic Uchiha
Nickname: Vicious
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] GWSdYHs
Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 70 kg
Appearance: When anyone looks at Vic one thing comes to mind, evil. He always wears a creepy smile, that isn't only creepy but scary as well. He is 6 foot 1, which is considered tall in this era. He is very pale, due to his time in caves and such hiding from others. With blue eyes and blue hair, most don't consider him normally from the Konoha. Over time, he learned how to embrace his features and live with them.

Vic now wears a white and black jacket, with a black rimmed and white baggy pants. Embracing his blue facial features, he started to wear some light blue eyeshadow under his eyes.After time, he considered what would be the best way to portray death in people's hearts. He then figured it out, and wore a bone mask of the right teeth. He placed it right next to his mouth, so when his mouth would open the bone mask would open as well.

Mask:
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] EW0JlD2
Village: Used to be in Konoha - Now a Rogue Shinobi
Character Rank: Jounin Equivalent
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Fire
Vic Uchiha [Character Application] IVLimad
Personality:
Risk-Taking
Vic has been always a risk taker. He never cared about what others told him to do, and he would do things his way. Some would call it stubborn, but when someone is putting their life on the line just for a petty mission its risk-taking. Vic is a risk-taker due to his impulsive way of life. He is careless and never gave a crap about anyone with him and only did what came to his mind even though it could risk his life. He killed another shinobi and took a great risk that cost him his life in Konoha. Being a risk taker also had its pros in Vic's life. He had always chosen what to do in the wrong path. For example, when someone told him not to do that certain thing Vic did it. Other than just flat out risk taking, others would call him stupid for doing this nobody else would do. Vic sought of himself as courageous due to the fact that he did the things that nobody else around him could do.

Observant
Even though Vic was very careless, he enjoys observing the area around him. He believes that the area around him takes a big role on a fight and how things will play out.  He takes everything into calculation, and does not miss anything. When he is looking around, it seems as if he is dozing off yet he is only concentrating really hard. Most of the time he wears a blank expression, due to the fact that he is observing the area. One of his weaknesses is that if he concentrates too hard, his enemy can attack him as well as hurt him. When Vic dozes off it feels to him as if he is in another world or in his own genjutus.

Character History:

Baby, Ages 1-5
Vic was born in a Uchiha household of hate and nothing more. He was born with five older brothers, that all hated each other.  Vic was born innocent, and was led to insanity by his family. While growing up in this fucked up household, Vic started to become careless of the wellbeing of others.

At the age of 4, Vic had to undergo his family's tradition. His grandfather had told him that by a child's 4th birthday he has to have had blood on his hands. In other words, the child must've killed someone. When it is said that this family was fucked up, it really was. Vic was already late on the tradition, so he killed an innocent. The ramen cooker's son was the innocent he chose. This resulted in Vic activating his sharingan for the first time.

Sharingan Process:

Academy, Ages 5-10
Once reaching the age of 5, Vic entered the academy to learn the basic skills that any ninja should have. He was always alone, not befriending anyone in class with him. He was considered as a weird child by others. After all, he had blue eyes and blue hair which wasn't normal for any uchiha at all.

Vic was always getting bullied but, his lovely parents (sarcastic) always told him not to do anything drastic. He knew he could kill any of them in the blink of an eye, even at this young age. Fast forward five years of emotional pain, unstable mental thoughts, and bullying Vic graduated at the top of his class. He shocked everyone at the academy, since nobody even knew what he was capable of.

Genin & Chunin, Ages 10-15

After Vic completed his courses in the academy, he was put in a genin group. He quickly completed B rank and C rank missions, resulting in his promotion. Yet he lacked one thing, teamwork. He always hated others, and working in a team of 3 wasn’t really his thing. Once he was close to ranking up he requested to do missions on his own. Hokage denied his request, resulting in an inner hatred for the Land of Wind and the Hokage
Once Voc finally reached the rank of Chunin, he could successfully do A rank missions. He was still pissed at how he couldn’t do missions on his own though. On missions, Vic would always go ahead and disregard his team and sensei. One thing that had never changed was the discrimination and bullying against Voc. He did a good job at hiding his anger and disregarding the bullying that was directed to him.

Jounin, Ages 15-20

Mana was delighted when he finally achieved the rank of Jounin. Mostly since, he could finally do missions on his own. He still had to deal with some people ion his team, but not as much as before. Every month, he would grind through the hardest missions he could. Yet, he wasn’t praised at all by the townsfolk or the Hokage. Vic was one of the strongest shinobis, but instead of being called that he was called scary and weird by everyone.

His emotions started to get the best of him. Vic slowly started to show his anger and how pissed he got when people called him weird or scary. He would scream at people and slowly he started to portray what people thought of him beforehand. Even with all the discrimination and such, he would still try to complete any mission assigned.

True Downfall, Age 21

After a whole year of doing A Rank missions and being secluded, Vic was assigned a team of 3 mission. This included one of the Jounins he hated the most, since he always got on his nerves with his stupid comments. The missions included a traveling part, which took them 2 days. On the way there, the hated Jounin decided to start opening his trap. He spent an hour or two insulting Vic. Even though it was playful, Vic had snapped. He swiftly killed the Jounin, with the 3rd member watching. Vic tried to kill the only witness but she managed to get away. He did the only thing he could’ve done, went home.

Once he reached his house, he quickly explained everything to his family. He didn’t expect the reaction they had given him. They all decided to get rid of Vic due to him harming the family’s welfare. As they all attacked him, he did the only thing he could; defend himself. He had to kill every family member one by one; it was easy mostly due to the fact that he was much stronger than them. At the end, there were 7 bodies pilling on top of each other. While all of his family stood there dead, he sat in the corner and cried his eyes out.

The Search, Ages 21-25

After the tragic moment Vic had endured he was left with only one viable option, to leave Konoha and become a world-renowned rogue ninja. The day after the incident, he left the town wearing a scratched out Land of Fire shinobi headband. All he wore was a black and white jacket, with a black-rimmed white pair of baggy pants.

For 4 years, Vic had been in hiding only waiting for the moment where he could strike again and ruin the whole world. He searching and still is searching for an organization that he could join to conquer the world with

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vic Uchiha [Character Application]   Vic Uchiha [Character Application] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Approved!
Yay
Back to top Go down

Vic Uchiha [Character Application]
Page 1 of 1