Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_vote_lcapKori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_voting_barKori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_vote_lcapKori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_voting_barKori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon of the Royal Family

Leon of the Royal Family

Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Empty
PostSubject: Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure)   Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Clan Name: Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure) (氷; Literally meaning: Ice)
Clan Location: Kumogakure / Land of Lightning
Size: The Royal Family is split into two branches, these branches are divided by only one factor. This factor being whether the member of the family is born with the families kekkei genkai or not. Those born without the kekkei genkai are placed into the Sakura (Cherry;桜) branch while those born with the kekkei genkai are placed into the Yanagi (Willow; 柳) branch.

• The Sakura branch may have a infinite number of members. Members of this branch are considered the political figures of the clan, although many of the past members have been skilled shinobi while also functioning as the leaders of the clan. Members of the Sakura branch are usually clan heads and other high ranking members of the family. Being part of this branch gives the name of the royal family and very high ranking in the clan, although you do not have the clans kekkei genkai.

• The Yanagi branch can have up to 7 pc members (If full, possible to join if you have approval from a admin). The Yanagi branch are considered to be the blades of the Royal family. Outsiders of the clan have named the Yanagi branch the Royal Guard, which is also the code word used for the Yanagi branch on the battle field. The Yanagi branch is organized into 7 seats. Additional seats are sometimes created in rare occasions. The seats are ordered by strength, 7 being the weakest and 1 being the strongest. Although, all members of the Yanagi branch are known to be extremely powerful and even 7's are feared on the battle field. This is all based on the opinion of the clan, the Sakura branch rates the strength of each member and then places them in a seat they see fitting.

• To officially earn the title of your seat in the Yanagi branch you must be of chuunin rank or higher. Although, you can reserve your seat until you reach the required rank.

• Members of the Yanagi Branch are also given nicknames based off of their abilities or appearance. (Just think of something clever as your characters nickname that relates your characters abilities or appearance.)

Sakura Branch: Unlimited
Yanagi Branch:
1st seat: RESERVED
2nd seat: OPEN
3rd seat: OPEN
4th seat: OPEN
5th seat: OPEN
6th seat: OPEN
7th seat: OPEN

Clan Ability Description:

Traits:

Yanagi Branch Kekkei Genkai:

History:
Kori History :
Bloodline Reputation: The Royal Family (Kori Family) is extremely well known throughout the world. Not only because they are one of the wealthiest and powerful royal families but also because of their Yanagi branch. Throughout history people have feared the power of the Kori Family. Producing powerful leaders and powerful shinobi in the Sakura Branch while also producing elite warriors in the Yanagi branch. To outsiders of the Royal Family, the Yanagi branch members have earned the nick name of Royal Guard. Which is also used in military situations as code name.
Clan Jutsus:

A majority of the clans jutsu are custom jutsu created by the user of the technique, these unique techniques are how some of the seats of the Yanagi family earn their nicknames. Although, there are a few techniques that most members of the Yanagi branch do know and share.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down

Kori (The Royal Family of Kumogakure)
Page 1 of 1