Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_voting_barBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Will
Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_voting_barBirthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 pm

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
Attack
Sharingan
It was that moment, when he had the major epiphany that would one day lead him to discovering his identity: that moment stood still for several long seconds it seemed as Rei's eyes widened. They widened for more than just the epiphany. He was looking directly into the eyes of the Raikage who had her young but gifted Byakugan activated and gazing right at him. In his distrustful nature, he instinctively activated his own matured sharingan and stared back at her with crimson eyes against her pearl pale eyes. It was but a brief moment in which they gazed at each other with their doujutsu but each one understood so much of the scenario around them. Rei knew that by her expression, Raikage Kai would not keep her notice of his presence a secret as Mana had done. The boy's first thought was that the three of them were working together scheming something... but then his cold rational took over. Mana had noticed him before them and hadn't given away his presence or identity to the Raikage or the Mist shinobi. These were two innocent and prominent people, two people that might later mold the shape of the shinobi world: surely the Raikage.

Even despite knowing this, in the moment the Raikage spoke to Nanashi of Rei's presence; the Mist shinobi instantly moved into action. Whether it was eager anticipation, an earnest desire to impress or protect the raikage from an unknown danger: Nanashi moved into action and quickly dashed towards Rei. The boy kage was a fast fellow, but so was Nanashi, however not quite as fast as Rei. On top of that, Rei's matured sharingan was activated as he gazed at the two of them. The instant Nanashi began to move, Rei focused his attention on the Mist shinobi who moved to descend upon Rei.

With his intentions unknown and seemingly unnecessary, Rei perceived the intended action as aggressive and his body instinctively moved to retaliate. As Nanashi used some technique to move quickly, his movements left an image of himself standing for but a moment as Nanashi's physical body moved in closer towards Rei. With his keen vision and attention to minut detail, it appeared as though there were momentarily two Nanashi. Naturally, Rei understood the real from the image. The afterimage remained stationary and began to fade as the real Nanashi closed in on Rei's position.

As Nanashi moved closer and began to take up a position next to Rei, the boy would crouch low and perform a low sweep with his leg in an attempt to trip the Mist shinobi. Of course the sweeping kick was common amongst initiating a combination taijutsu attack. Rei's real attack was to come following the sweep. Nanashi had used a jutsu to cover the distance quickly with the intent to take the boy Rei by surprise as he made his statement. If Nanashi was any good at taijutsu, he would have seen through the sweep in time to avoid it. Whether he could avoid the next attack or not, Rei couldn't know even if he was faster than the Mist shinobi. As his low sweep would finish, if the shinobi didn't evade, he would likely be tripped and fall down where Rei would stand on his chest and place a foot against his chin and press with pressure, threatening to snap his neck if he struggled.

If Nanashi had managed to evade the low sweep, Rei's follow up would attempt to strike him. As Rei's low sweep went through, his hands would lean to his left side as he swept to the left. The momentum of the movement would carry him quickly as the palms of his hands touched the dirt and reversed the momentum as he brought both legs up together in a double heel strike aimed at Nanashi's center mass. His strong hands pushed off the ground to give added force and speed to the kick as his body left the ground, parallel to the table beside the two Taijutsu combatants. If his double heel strike was successful, Rei's attack would land in Nanashi's chest and send him flying with great force. The intent of Rei was to disable the Mist shinobi before things got too serious. Always planning several steps in advance, Rei could have taken things a step further by performing Ninjutsu during the brief moment after the kick, but instead he would land on the ground, one knee to the dirt and the other foot solid on the ground ready for a counter-counter with his arms raised upward. There is more to this child than chakra. he would say in response to being called a child. Subconsciously, it felt demeaning to be called a child and he didn't understand why. He was a child wasn't he? I can't tell you who I am. he said truthfully, for he didn't know who he was aside from his first name. He would glance over at Kai, his crimson eyes lingering on her for a moment to see if she intended to interrupt the physical conflict amidst her birthday party.
Spoiler:
made by sei

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:44 am

Kai wasn’t sure why, but she had the odd feeling that Nanashi’s movement would be met with hostility from the Uchiha. So, before joining the mist shinobi by mimicking his movements, she flicked her hair and signaled for the shinobi within the area to clear the street of civilians. Though some were disgruntled of having to put down what they were doing, the civilians allowed themselves to be ushered down other streets and even into alleys to await the signal that the coast was clear. With her people out of the way in case an actual fight broke out, the young Kage would remind the Uchiha and Nanashi of her presence. Donning a face that said she wasn’t pleased with the Uchiha causing a scene just because Nanashi moved too fast, she approached the two in the same manner Nanashi had. Though she hadn’t been taught it properly, she was still able to utilize it by applying the knowledge she had of Taijutsu as well as Body Flicker, which the first jutsu resembled.

She didn’t get too close to the two though, not wanting to get into combat on her birthday, and so she ended up a good seven feet from the males. She raised an eyebrow in amusement before shaking her head and releasing a sigh. Regardless of the position Nanashi found himself in, the following words would flow from her mouth in an amused tone:

“Causing a fight in a foreign village for no other reason then someone moved too fast…”

She paused for a second, her voice becoming serious with the next words.

“How rude. Do stop your misguided attacks, you’re ruining my birthday, Uchiha.”

0278 | 0100

Quick Step - In Progress.
Afterimage - In Progress.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:44 pm

From the instant the shinobi from the mist appeared next to the cloaked child and began to speak, the kid’s combination of attacks were already in motion. However, Nanashi had planned for such a case and already began kneading an immense amount of chakra within his body at the slightest hint of movement. The cloaked boy crouched low and attempted to perform a low sweep on the hooded warrior. Being a master in Taijutsu, Soran easily stepped back enough to avoid the sweep. While dodging this initial attack, the mist ninja caught a glimpse of the boy’s crimson red eyes and immediately recognized the foe’s gaze as Sharingan. He now knew to take this foe much more seriously.

If Soran had learned anything while practicing martial arts, it was to always expect a follow up attack and prepare for retaliation. Rather than condense the amount of chakra he had focused directly into his fist, the medical shinobi distributed the chakra evenly into the index and middle fingertip on his right hand. As the Uchiha's low sweep missed striking the ninja’s legs, his hands would lean to his left side as he swept to the left. The momentum of the movement would carry him quickly as the palms of his hands touched the dirt and reversed the momentum as he brought both legs up together in a double heel strike aimed at Nanashi's center mass. In a flicking motion, the hooded warrior stopped the progression of the powerful kicks with only the two fingers on his right hand and had them aimed at the center of each foot.

Blocking the bottom of each foot with his index and middle fingertips, the Kaguya successfully matched the opposing force and instantaneously fired two skeletal bullets from each fingertip at point-blank range. If any of these four bullets of bone hit, they would easily be able to penetrate through the skin and clothing of an average person. This would be a test of durability, should the bullets make contact. However, they would be extremely difficult to avoid due to the fact that they emerged from the tips of the gloves being worn by the shinobi without any indication of being created. The only thing that may have given them away was the amount of chakra concentrated into the fingers that the skeletal bullets emerged from.

The instant after the bullets were fired, aiming directly for the bottom of the Uchiha’s feet, the hooded warrior would jump back approximately ten feet and keep his guard up. The Kaguya was now prepared for a full on Taijutsu battle, if his opponent wished to continue and ignore the Raikage’s wishes. As a possessor of the Shikotsumyaku, any bone that is removed from Soran’s body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged whenever any bones are removed. So after these bone bullets were fired from the fingertips, new bones would already be in progress of taking their place, as well as the cover of skin on each finger. The medical shinobi was also well aware of the effects of Sharingan, being from the village where most of the clan members reside. If a fight was to occur, he would do his best to handle this potential threat with precaution. After all, if this Uchiha was indeed from Kirigakure, his actions may be seen as Nanashi’s responsibility to handle.

Word Count: 562
Total Word Count: 4,636
Taijutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 pm

#1,114
Explanation
Sharingan-Deactivated
Rei knew it, even as his feet moved to kick Nanashi, the Mist shinobi had anticipated a combination attack. Instead of evading, he stood his ground and began to gather chakra into his hands. With the sharingan activated, Rei could see that Nanashi was building chakra into his fingers with which Nanashi used to stop the full brunt of Rei's kicks. Logically, Rei knew that the shinobi's fingers should be broken and mangled, the bones shoved deep into his palms from trying to block such a straight double-heel kick. Somehow Nanashi had managed to negate the attack using chakra. That meant he was using a jutsu of some kind. It didn't stop there however, the chakra had kept building which meant Nanashi was planning a second jutsu. Rei realized this as his attack had followed through and Nanashi had blocked, but he realized too slow and his body tensed up as Nanashi suddenly released the chakra from within his fingers and a sharp pain began to run through Rei's feet and up his legs. Unbeknownst to him at the time, Nanashi had fired two bone tips through Rei's legs in an attempt to disable him and prevent him from fighting or escaping.

Rei dropped to the ground, hard on his back in agony just as the Raikage began to clear the villagers and create room for the confrontation so no one innocent got hurt. She then proceeded to state Rei was in the wrong for attacking the Mist shinobi. Rei heard little of it, he was more focused on the burning sensation running up his legs. He rolled ont he ground and moaned in controlled agony, maintaining a semblence of dignity even though he was in agony at such a cheap shot. Ahh... I can't believe I just did that! That guy is a Kaguya! Of course he can use his bones as a weapon! thought Rei in pity to himself as he recalled Nanashi creating a sword of bone as a gift to Raikage Kai. The Raikage... thought Rei as he muffled his painful moans and choked them down as he looked up to where Kai was now standing definatly, not pleased that her party had been interrupted.

This was a world of shinobi and power, hoping to do something as grand as a village-wide party without scuffles breaking out... as a lot to ask for. Rei swallowed hard and turned his gaze back to Nanashi, not a hateful gaze, but rather a gaze of indifference. Even though Nanashi had suddenly gotten the better of his in this situation, he felt oddly cool and in control rather than outraged or desiring to retaliate further. Rei stood up suddenly, surely a surprise to Nanashi that the boy had managed to stand up even though he had been wounded seriously beforehand.

Rei wouldn't show a visible sign of it, but the black tendrils within his body pushed the bones back out of his legs and harmlessly to the ground. The black tendrils sewed shut the wounds and would eventually turn into scars. Rei moved from his standing position, leaving the two bone tips covered in a small pool of blood on the ground in front of Nanashi, leaving the shinobi to ponder how that had happened. Rei turned his attention to Raikage Rei and gave her a polite bow, but subconsciously he didn't force himself to bow low as villagers would when bowing to a Kage. Rather, he bowed to her as if she were someone on equal terms to him, maybe not in a skilled way, but at least in the matter of importance. After he had completed the polite bow, he realized his mistake in not bowing properly to the Raikage. Why didn't I?... he began to ask himself, not knowing the answer. What's done was done and Rei would just play it off as natural. It would have looked worse to bow again the right way, making him look like an incompetent person. Rather than that, he was an Uchiha and Uchiha were proud people of Kirigakure, or so he had heard from rumors. I apologize Raikage-San, the Mist shinobi startled me is all. I was not anticipating an unnecessary highspeed movement like that.

Rei cast his glance to Nanashi. The mist shinobi had asked him who he was and Rei had told the man that he couldn't tell him. However Nanashi had comprehended that, Rei couldn't know. It was surly to be seen as Rei was keeping secrets from them for some unknown reason. That was a troublesome idea and would surely cause both Nanashi and Kai to be distrustful of him. Instead he explained a partial truth, something that he at least knew about himself even if he couldn't remember anything. The Tsuchikage was here earlier. I have... business with her that was left unfinished some time ago. I meant no harm to you or your village. he explained eloquently in a grown-up manner. His body was that of a child, but his mind was sharp and mature, abnormally mature for someone who looked to be of the age of eleven, yet with the Taijutsu skill and speed to be able to match up to a Jounin of the Mist.

Rei disliked the current situation, but he was not bothered by it. One would be furious to be blamed for the trouble when clearly Nanashi had startled him by using a technique normally meant for assassination and surprise-attacking enemies. Instead, Rei was passive, uncaring even that he was to blame. Either way, he had attacked Nanashi first, his body had moved on its own by instinct and he had just gone along with it. Though he had mastered the feeling of the little body, his mind and instincts were not yet his own.

There was one other problem and it involved Nanashi of the Mist. Rei had proven himself enough to show that he was a shinobi, an Uchiha even of the mist: yet he wore no Mist headband, nor any insignia that showed he was a part of the village. The most natural assumption was that Rei was a missing-nin, an Uchiha missing-nin. Nanashi and Kai were likely to think this quickly and it might complicate his standing with them. Before things could escalate any further, Rei dropped his pretenses and defensive posture and speech. I... Have no memories... he said bluntly in a defeated manner and stood passive as he waited for the two nearest him to comprehend what he meant. The Tsuchikage did something to me... and now I don't remember anything, though Mana did call me Rei just a bit ago before she left the village.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Despite the situation being diffused by a couple of well placed bullets to the limb that allowed the Uchiha to walk, bullets that merely ended up on the ground through means she wasn’t about to think of right now, courtesy of Nanashi. Though very pleased the fight hadn’t resulted in the destruction of property, Kumo has seen enough of that in its twenty-four years, Kai didn’t not allow the serious look she had donned slip from her face nor did she make any attempt to communicate with her shinobi that the coast was clear and that the civilians may continue with their day - hopefully with no further interruptions on the part of foreigners. Instead, she crossed her arms as she tilted her head, yellow eyes flickering between both Nanashi and the unknown child. Scrutiny would be the word used to explain the look in Kai’s eyes, a look she maintained up until the boy’s apology.

“Understandable, little mister. We all make mistakes!”

She chirped, a large smile gracing her face, her demeanor doing a complete one eighty. Kai closed the gap between herself and the two males after nodding her head sagely, though it wasn’t a nod that confirmed that what she said was in fact true. It was more of a signal for her shinobi to allow the civilians to resume whatever they had been doing before the street was cleared, though without knowing of the shinobi hidden on the roof one would not know this. Either way, people would trickle onto the street slowly, the festive atmosphere returning to the mountain and her shinobi would return to patrolling.

“Are you one of her shinobi?”

She inquired as she halted her advances, the blonde now within arms reach of the boy. Genuinely curious, she expected an answer from the boy, though his next set of words had her believing that was unlikely. With Iwagakure marked off as one of the places the boy could’ve possibly hailed from, Kai wondered where he came from. With how he reacted to Nanashi and his large chakra reserves, the blonde assumed he came from a major village, specifically Kirigakure though she was aware that the Uchiha clan wasn’t Kiri exclusive. With a lack of a headband, she could assume he was rogue, but she didn’t jump to that conclusion right away. Why? Well, he could simply be one of those people that distasted wearing those headbands issued by the village - like her.

Though curious on what he meant by ‘The Tsuchikage did something to me’, she decided to address Nanashi. What was done to the boy could be figured out later, his identity was the most important to her right now.

“Nanashi, do you happen to know of a Rei Uchiha?”

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Bullets of bone slipped through the Shinobi’s index and middle fingertips on his right hand and directly into the leg of the attacking Uchiha. Out of the four bullets fired, only two of them were able to make contact as the following two were somehow evaded completely. Nanashi had jumped back about ten feet as the Uchiha dropped to the ground and began to cry out in agony. If this encounter were a life or death situation, the mist ninja would have rushed in during this time to secure the kill. However, the movements made towards the Shinobi were not attempted fatal strikes, which meant that this wielder of Sharingan had no intention of taking the hooded warrior’s life.

Kai began to lecture the Uchiha while he was lying on the ground in anguish. The Raikage appeared more focused on the idea that her birthday was being interrupted. She would rather criticize the Uchiha for attacking the hooded mist ninja instead of addressing the fact that Nanashi had just shot a kid in the legs. She did have a point, the shinobi had used a high speed movement technique to address the boy, Nanashi had no intention of starting a battle. But he was quick to end the conflict.

As a medic, the Shinobi from the mist disliked seeing others writhe in agony and only wished to calm the pain of the Uchiha. Lacing his fingers together in a form of prayer, Nanashi prepared to use the snake hand seal to conjure up a thick fog of healing mist. He was within distance to mold his medical chakra into his water element. Soran had also been working on a variation of this technique to use in the events of poison or other harmful toxins. However, he had only managed to find cures for the weaker afflictions used against the human body. Before chakra was used to form this technique, the Uchiha turned to face the Kaguya with a crimson gaze of indifference. The Sharingan were still active.

Grey eyes widening underneath the hood, the Uchiha managed to stand to his feet! The amount of pain from balancing on his own body weight should have caused the boy to collapse. This certainly was a surprising and contradicted many things that the medic knew on human anatomy. What was more surprising was the visible sign of the skeletal bullets from Kaguya’s fingertips emerging from the boy’s leg and falling onto the ground in a pool of blood.

In case of another attempted assault, Soran undid the snake hand seal and reached behind his shoulder to go inside his hood. Using his Shikotsumyaku abilities once again, the Kaguya produced another bone-hilted bone sword. This bone removed from his body immediately regenerated, along with the skin that was damaged when the bone was removed. This generated a sword that was four feet in length, slightly larger than the blade he had given to Kai. The mist ninja would casually hold the bone sword to his side.

Holding his blade nonchalantly, the warrior’s actions didn’t seem to cause any more aggression as the Uchiha turned around and bowed to the Raikage to apologize for his actions. There was certainly something strange about this kid and it was puzzling the medic beyond belief. He had never witnessed somebody recovering from an injury of that magnitude so quickly without the aid of medical chakra.

Glancing back at Nanashi, the Uchiha reaffirmed that he had no memory of his true identity and deactivated his crimson eyes. The Tsuchikage apparently had a prior relationship with this child, which was currently unknown. Kai asked the boy if he was a shinobi from her village. The mist ninja could already confirm that he was not. Not only due to the fact that the Uchiha are based in Kirigakure, but also because she would not leave the boy alone to spy whenever she could gain all the intel she desired willingly from the Raikage.

Walking closer to the two, the hooded warrior stopped about five feet away from the two while the Uchiha claimed to have no memories and accused Mana of wiping his memories clean through some unknown method. While the initial accusation could be seen as preposterous, the Kaguya already distrusted Mana and listened carefully to everything that the boy had to say.

Another surprise struck the Shinobi from the mist as the Uchiha claimed that Mana had called him Rei. The Raikage then asked the hooded Kaguya if he had ever heard of Rei Uchiha. Of course he did, he was the first Mizukage of Kirigakure. Because of this, the man’s fame was legendary around the village. Not only that, but Soran had actually read a biography based on Rei Uchiha that discussed everything he managed to accomplish in the village before mysteriously vanishing.

“Of course I have.” Nanashi responded to the Raikage. “Rei Uchiha was the Shodai Mizukage of the village hidden in the mist. I was a just a Chuunin whenever he was Kage. He vanished a while ago and was replaced by a younger Mizukage named Thorfinn. The man you met at the Summit in the Snow is our current Mizukage.”

Turning his attention towards the kid he had shot in the legs. Could it be possible that this kid is the result of the Shodai Mizukage’s disappearance?  Could Mana have really been so powerful that she did this to the original leader of Kirigakure? This was all so strange and didn’t make much sense. But if it was true, then it appeared that the mist had more than one enemy.

“I knew something was off about that lady!” Soran grumbled to himself as he looked back to Kai. “So not only do we have to worry about Ryujin of the Senju, but now we also need to deal with the Kage without a village… If she comes back, I want you to stab her.” The Kaguya instructed to the Raikage as he tossed her the slightly larger bone sword. She would now have two weapons to use.

Kiri would to expand its resources in order to survive an assault from two major threats such as these. Perhaps if the Land of Frost, which was close to Kumo, could become a potential resource for the village to use on the mainland of the neighboring countries. The warrior then gave the Uchiha his attention once again.

“If you really are who you claim, you would have possession of many powerful jutsu. Rei Uchiha was said to be incredibly powerful and able to accomplish feats like no other Shinobi. From your movements, you are definitely adept in Taijutsu. But I am not convinced that you are the Shodai Mizukage.” Soran stated coldly towards the young boy. Being trained by an Uchiha, the mist ninja had great respect for the clan. But he could not accept that one so powerful could be defeated by that woman, despite the power she had displayed before.
Bone Sword:

Word Count: 1,164
Total Word Count: 5,800
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Plans
Puppetry
Nanashi had created a second bone sword that he had held passively at his side as a show of still having his guard up. Rei paid little attention to the weapon, or Nanashi for the time being. His focus was on the Raikage. With the small battle left unfinished yet concluded, Kai had motioned slightly to her village shinobi and once again things were calm and safe. People began to stream about peacefully again with cheerful laughter: the moments before had been all but forgotten as music played, people laughed and performers entertained atop the Mount Seisho. The mood brightened and things were going well again. Instead of assuming the boy child was a missing-nin, Raikage Kai and Nanashi assumed otherwise. While Nanashi might not have been too certain what to do, Raikage Kai's immediate question was to ask if Rei was one of Mana's lackeys. To that question, Rei shook his head vigorously, signifying disgust and earnestly. I am no follower the Tsuchikage. I killed twelve of her Jounin who were keeping me under arrest. he explained, trying to prove he was not involved with Mana.

Without waiting for his explanation of sorts, Raikage released the harsh demeanor she had just had and seemed to change how she felt about the whole ordeal. She approached Rei's position within arm's reach and Rei felt as though the Raikage intended to embrace him in a consoling hug or something. His body didn't tense, which meant that his instincts trusted the young girl. There was no hug though and the discussion continued on as Raikage Kai inquired of the Mist shinobi Nanashi if he knew of any Uchiha by the name of Rei. To that question, Nanashi's expression changed- both surprised, excited and troubled all at once. First.. Mizukage? Me?... Yeah right. A kage like that wouldn't be caught so easily.. and Mana wouldn't keep a Mizukage alive. Although the Shodai Mizukage sounded impressive, inflected in Nanashi's voice when referring to the mysteriously disappeared Mizukage. The man had vanished without a word though, and in the back of Rei's head, it seemed possible. He doubted it though. Out of all the people in the shinobi world he could be, to be a Kage seemed like the least likely. He pushed the thought out of his head for now and focused on the discussion at hand.

Not only did Rei doubt himself, but Nanashi did as well. After all, the Mizukage had been a grown man- or at least much older than the boy was now. Between the difference in skill and age, it seemed extremely unlikely that Rei was the Shodai Mizukage. The discussion had turned from him to Mana. For some reason, Nanashi also disliked and did not trust Mana- even going as far as to instruct the Raikage to stab Mana should the young Raikage girl get the opportunity. Something didn't seem right, the way Nanashi interacted with the Raikage seemed too casual. Rei was troubled, but the two did seem to know each other. Raikage-san, may I request to stay here in refuge of your village until I can remember who I am? he asked the girl now close to him. Surely being surrounded by Hyuuga in their strong defensive mountain would be one of the best courses of action. Though Rei wished to follow Mana immediately, it was near impossible because Mana had left little to no trace. For now, the best bet was to rest safely and recover. If he could sway the opinion of him to the Raikage, she could prove a valuable friend in the future.

Outside the village, the dirt stirred as his two puppets appeared from beneath the top soil. Rory stepped out of the boxed puppet and began to walk around the village casually as if she were one of the ones celebrating. The puppet submerged and remained stationary as it awaited Rei's commands. While Raikage Kai and nanashi continued to converse, Rei would have closed his eyes and controlled Rory with his chakra as he brought her to his location. Instead of running along the cable car like Rei had, the puppet took the trip up ont he cable car and used her eyes to study the car where Mana had made some flash of light. While through the puppet's eyes, Rei couldn't see any symbol- he could see residual chakra from where Mana had touched the cable car. Mana disappeared with that same light and chakra... Mana must have some plan in store for Kumogakure... By the time the door opened to the cable car at the top of the mountain, Rei was convinced. He listened passively to the discussion as he saw through Rory's eyes and approached the trio and stood passively by Rei.

Rei opened the eyes to his own body. My puppet has confirmed a suspicion of mine. As Mana was leaving the village, she did something in the cable car going down. Residual chakra similar to her disappearing jutsu could be seen. he paused for a moment, processing the information. I believe Mana plans to return to Kumo when you least expect it. I would like to remain here for a time in case Mana does return.
made by sei

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 12:43 am

Kiri must really be a state of unrest if they couldn’t keep one Kage for anymore then… whoever long it had been since Kages replaced the council. To her credit, she didn’t say anything nor question why Kiri had gone through two Kages in such a short amount of time. Not only would it be rude, but it would also be… well… really just rude. So, she moved her mind to other matters such as Ryujin being rogue and Mana being dangerous. When it came to Ryujin, well, she wasn’t all that concerned about him. Sure, he posed a threat to Kumogakure’s safety, but that’s what her Minister of Defense was for. Though, she would make a note to have security tightened just in case. As for Mana, well, it was honestly a shame she turned out evil. At least she got a statue out of it and two swords, which brought her collection to four, she was instructed to stab her with if she were to show up. She wondered if she should tell Nanashi that despite her collection that her Bukijutsu skills were sorely lacking; something which she decided against seeing how she didn’t comment on that.

“Mmm. It would be very interesting if he was the Shodai Mizukage.”

She stated as she secured her new sword in the fold of her obi, right beside the one Nanashi had given her earlier. She smirked, the thought of another kid kage amusing the blonde greatly and for a moment she dwelled on how awesome it would be to have somebody to play with at political meetings. Though the boy was sharp, he must get bored of grown up conversation and that definitely gave her someone to play with. Though, if he was the Shodai Mizukage, Kai questioned how such a powerful man ended up in the hands of Mana and reduced to a child. Did Mana have some strange technique that turned people into children whilst also wiping memories? If so, she needed Kaitekina, her student, to get to work creating something with similar if not the exact same effects.

So much information to process on one day. Next would be the boy’s request to stay within Kumogakure. She saw no reason to deny him.

“Of course, so long as you don’t cause any trouble. My citizens of seen enough violence in their lifetime and I’m afraid they will be able to tolerate only one more act.”

She grinned. It went without saying that if Rei did cause trouble that Kai would hunt him down personally, attempt to strip him of his chakra, and chuck him into a jail cell met for shinobi. Though, he might get a pardon depending on his crime due to the information he decided to share instead of keeping to himself. Information that caused one of her eyebrows to raise and her mind to immediately think about chucking the cable car into the ocean.

“Hm. Well if you’re staying you may as well help my cut the car down and toss it into the nearest ocean.”

Worried? No. Amused? Yes. Such an emotion was evident within her voice and present in her body language. She fixed her yellow eyes on Nanashi.

“Care to join us?”

Back to top Go down
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:41 am

This Uchiha claimed to have killed twelve of Mana’s own Jounin in his effort to escape her custody. This was a little hard to believe, considering that Nanashi was considered a Jounin right before the events of the Kage summit and he was able to end their conflict with barely any effort. Then again, Soran was on the same level as Kage now that we was officially an S-Rank ANBU. The young Uchiha then mentioned gaining information from his puppet, this was another point of interest for the former student of Kirigakure. Rei Uchiha was known for his magnificent puppet abilities. Apparently Mana was seen doing something nefarious in that cable car.

If something were to be done able the cable car Mana had been riding in, it would have to be handled before any movement could be noticed. Kai even suggested tossing it into a nearby ocean, at which point the hooded warrior had decided to leave at high speed towards the cable car and left an afterimage of himself behind. Once the Raikage’s eyes would turn to Nanashi to ask if he cared to join them, the image of the mist ninja would already begin fading away.

After leaving the two, the Shinobi decided to take one quick lap around the village of Kumogakure during the festival. The shinobi of the mist ran with great haste to the particular cable car Mana had been riding in during her exit. Luckily, no passengers were aboard while it was on the loading dock. A great focus of medical chakra as white as snow began to engulf the warrior’s hands and feet in what appeared to be flames of pure chakra. With a powerful kick to the side, the impact to the car was so hard that the cable snapped and it went flying. Using his high speed, the swift shinobi would run to wherever the car was about to land and punch or kick it high into the air. This repeated like a game of hacky sack, where Nanashi never once let the car touch the ground.  The car repeatedly being knocked into the air could probably be seen by the two he had left behind. Once reaching the edge of a cliff to the north, Soran launched the car as high as he could and jumped into the air. With a backflip, the master of Taijutsu kicked the car as hard as he could into the depths of the ocean far away from the Land of Lightning. He would then continue his lap around the village to enjoy the rest of the festivities.

Going through the central district, Soran noticed a library in the village and decided to enter. The big scroll was still on his back and he began practicing the hand seals. There were books on all elements of ninjutsu for basic techniques. Being a skilled shinobi, he was able to steal this book without being noticed. After exiting the book store and continuing his lap around the village, the hooded scholar began reading everything that this novel on basic elemental ninjutsu had to offer. He then finished his lap and journeyed to the mountains outside the village.

While hopping along the mountains, Soran studied more water jutsu while also practicing two others he had never attempted before. To his surprise, he was able to unlock the elemental affinity of both Earth and Lightning. By practicing these three elemental Ninjutsu, he learned to shape the Earth around himself and surge electrical currents. These were mostly C-Rank techniques and even one D-Rank. The pages gave easy step-by-step instructions on how to perform these techniques. Surely this would be no problem for an S-Rank shinobi to learn in only one day. The shinobi made sure to practice these abilities where no villagers would become alarmed. His actions had been responsible for enough chaos for the evening. So he would weave these numerous hand seals and practice each element one at a time. Learning a new water technique was simple enough. He then managed to learn a few Lightning Release techniques, despite them giving him a slight bit of trouble. The shinobi then turned to the chapter on Earth Release and began learning many of these Ninjutsu with ease. Nanashi somehow managed to learn these Earth techniques much easier than manipulating water flow or an electrical current.

While practicing, a cluster of wasps came and began feeding off of the chakra used for these basic ninjutsu. It was actually quite fascinating. They even provided Soran with the chakra they absorbed so he could produce even more jutsu for them to eat. He quickly befriended these wasps and discussed the contract with them. According to them, all major decisions about the Hive would be made by their Queen. Having finished his lap, the shinobi decided to follow them to their Hive. It was said to be a large colony in the Land of Lightning by these wasps and they claimed that their Queen would be willing to sign the large scroll on his back. He would either sign it or leave it with her until he had made his decision to make these wasps his allies. For now, his primary focus was on completing his training of these new techniques. So along the way he would continue practicing the jutsu he had read in the book and master them to the best of his capability.

EXIT TOPIC
Taijutsu Used:
Missions Completed:
Ninjutsu Trained:

Word Count: 904
Total Word Count: 6,704
Back to top Go down
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Mizukage
Mizukage
First Mizukage Rei-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Plans=complete
N/A
The boy felt somewhat relieved and accomplished that he had secured a safe position within Kumogakure for the time being. It served to protect him while he struggled with his memories, while also making stronger ties with the child Raikage and also waiting to see if Mana would return so he could deal with her. With that done, the Raikage and Nanashi's suspicions in the Tsuchikage seemed to be verified with his bit of information. It felt like he held a small puzzle piece while everyone around him held a near-complete puzzle. While his pieces of information seemed to be crucial over several world matters, Rei knew so little and felt as if he knew what everyone else knew, he would have a complete puzzle. Of course Raikage-san, i will try not to inconvenience you or your village. It is my intentions to stay quiet for the time and rest until I can hopefully regain some of my memories. If you should ever need my help however, please do feel free to ask. Also, we could spar sometime if you would like. I feel that we would both benefit from some mutual training. he said, not really considering Raikage Kai's position as leader of the village. Rather, he was her as a person, the leader of a n entire suffering village, but still very much an individual and individual needs and desires. it was almost as if he understood the stress and responsibilities of her role in the village.

There was of course the matter of his living temporarily in Kumogakure. While his stay was short at best, he still needed a place to eat and sleep while he was there. I will ask her in a little bit I guess, after Nanashi leaves. As if on que, Raikage Kai offered the two males to accompany her to go "throw the cable car into the nearest ocean" Rei wouldn't mind going along, but the Raikage had enough power within her village to move an entire mountain if necessary. Which wasn't necessary of course. Nanashi seemed to think he himself had the situation under control and took off without waiting. Guess he is going to take care of it... Say Raikage-san. About me staying here for the time being. Is there a place I can stay without being disturbed much? While Rei didn't mind the people, he felt that social things were not for him. After a discussion with the Raiakage, Rei would head in the direction she sent him and he would find the place of rest. it had been a long trip to Kumogakure and his little scuffle with Mana had left him feeling uneasy. His position in the village and his possible identity would be kept a secret for now. It was an advantage on both sides: if Rei didn't want to be discovered, then he could remain here without concern of others finding him. On the other hand, if Kumogakure felt he was a threat- the Raikage would know his position and could keep an eye on him, attempt to assassinate him if need-be. Rei felt confident with his own skills but wouldn't drop his guard. He felt at ease though, with only having one village having the ability to reach him instead of multiple forces. Dealing with one known adversary was much more advantageous than dealing with multiple unknown adversaries and forces. Rei's puppet, Mana would pick him up and set the boy on her shoulder as they left the partying and went to their new place of solitude.

Once he was in his place of solitude, Rei would place his puppet to the side of his bed and sit down, thinking hard and analyzing the recent events. Things were complicated and difficult, dangerous even. If only he could remember some fine details that could be a trigger for the rest of his memories... Thing wouldn't be so easy for him however. Little did he know that his own life would become entwined soon with those of which he should remember and needed to remember. Not for a while would his memories return and his new child-like appearance would grant him an accidental chance to get close to those he would never have thought imaginable. Even now, his memory loss had granted him the chance to meet and get to know the young Raikage Kai.
-EXIT
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Sadly, neither Nanashi nor Rei would be joining the birthday girl on her mission to dispose of a potential security risk to Kumogakure. So, after pointing Rei to the nearest inn and bidding the boy farewell, she made her way to the cable car station. She didn’t go alone, the blonde accompanied by three others who assisted in shutting down that particular line and removing the car. Once the festivities had concluded for the day, she made the trek to the ocean under the cover of darkness along with two others. There, the cable car was discarded into the vast blue sea and the trio made their way home, the threat having been taken care of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]   Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Bash [CONCLUDED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: