Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ojos de Oro I_vote_lcapOjos de Oro I_voting_barOjos de Oro I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ojos de Oro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Name: Espejo del Diablo
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Line of sight
Handseals: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: A powerful application of the three tomoe (or higher) variation of the Sharingan, this allows the user to replace any transmission vector of a genjutsu with eye contact, allowing the swirling pattern of the eye to replace hand seals and triggers such as scent. This technique itself has no cost, rather it is simply an addition to a different illusionary technique in the user's arsenal. Even widespread techniques can be altered to work with this, though of course they lose their wide reaching nature unless a huge amount of people were gazing into the wielder's eyes at the same time.

Name: Delusional Army
Element: Yin
Range: 100 m
Handseals: Dog Snake Dragon Ram
Speed: Speed of User
Description: Upon completion of the hand seals, the user generates up to one hundred illusionary clones. This technique takes the basic premise of the Clone Technique to its absolute limits, allowing the user to create not only copies of himself but fantastic shapes and even other people, including enemies. The actions of these figures is limited only by the user's imagination, allowing them to seemingly perform nearly any technique and possess any bloodline. Of course, the illusions are not real and, as such, do not do physical damage, though a strike from them will hurt as though the target has truly been struck. Additionally, they can, seemingly, interfere with the surroundings such that anything they do to the environment becomes part of the illusion. So, if a clone were to chop down a tree, the tree would appear to fall and would generate additional sensory information, making it appear that it had fallen, even after the clone has left. This makes the illusion exceedingly difficult to figure out.

Because the clones are themselves independent creations of chakra which perpetuate the illusion of themselves simply through their existence, anyone who becomes aware of them shall succumb to the illusion and traditional kai will not dispel them. Rather, it will temporarily allow the person freed from the illusion to see them in their true form, that of semi-humanoid black figures, for one post and will destroy any previous environmental alterations permanently for that person. During this time, the clones cannot harm or in any way affect the person under the effects of kai (or kai-like abilities). After the post, the phantasmal clones will regain their previous appearance, though the environment will not be reshaped. While kai does not dispel the illusions, it makes them essentially useless.

Name: Delusional Voodoo Doll
Range: Line of sight
Handseals: Tiger Dog Boar Rat
Speed: 100
Description: A viscous illusion propagated by a subtle, almost imperceptible pressure radiating outward from the user, this technique targets a person and generates a red arm resembling an appendage stripped of all skin which holds a body part or organ, usually the heart, of the afflicted. Once activated, additional hands and even organs can be created. This false organ can then be manipulated, pushed, squeezed, cut, or crushed by the illusory hand or the user himself. Any damage, pain, or effect done to the generated organ shall also translate to the original bearer of the organ, meaning that if his or her heart were crushed, he or she would feel as though it had spontaneously been crushed. Aside from causing excruciating pain in the victim, this can cause the body to enter a state of shock. Obviously any who have vital organs destroyed will be knocked unconscious, though the body, believing that the heart -or other organ- has actually been destroyed will panic, which can lead to potentially fatal states and possibly heart attacks. Additionally, anyone who looks upon the target will also see these effects, so if person A has his heart crushed and coughs up blood, person B will see person A as though this had happened. Finally, all organs and body parts are anatomically correct even down to personal imperfections according to personal knowledge of them, due to the illusion inducing the brain of any looking upon the organs to view them as they already know them to be. So if a person summons up an arm and that arm has a hidden tattoo, anyone who sees the arm and knows of the tattoo will see the tattoo upon it.

Name: Invisible Monster
Range: Self | Sensory Range
Handseals: Technique specific seal
Speed: Instant
Description: The height of stealth, this illusion claims no peers and no equals. By wrapping himself in a layer of yin chakra, the use affects the minds of anyone and anything that comes to notice him, deflecting their attention entirely. This technique works not by covering the user in any sort of invisibility but rather by projecting a powerful compulsion through all senses into any and all observers' minds, instructing them to not notice the person. As such, no sensory ability, chakra based or otherwise, can locate the user as, as soon as the person locates him, they will instantly overwrite that information to believe that he is not there. Even touching him will have no affect as the person will simply believe that they had not touched him. However, this technique comes with a cost: the user must hold the seal for the entire duration of the technique and can take no offensive measures against anyone whatsoever.

Name: Delusional Solipsism  
Range: 50m Activation
Handseals: Dog Ram Dragon | Eye Contact
Speed: Instant
Description: An illusion of the utmost subtlety, this technique convinces a single target that they are trapped in an illusion and that everything they sense in any way is simply a part of it. Once activated, the target begins to think of everything as being just slightly off, oftentimes in some kind of inexplicable way. The more clever the target, the more he or she will look for inconsistencies and the more they will find. Where they most expect to find some kind of small error in detail they likely shall, the technique allowing their own mind to influence it such that they essentially continue to fool themselves into believing that they are in an illusion. This does not mean that everywhere a person looks he or she shall find a problem, rather that if he or she looks very hard and expects to find an error in the illusion that person will see an error in the illusion. Due to the person thinking everything seen is not real, people generally focus much more strongly on breaking out of or escaping the illusions, believing reality to be capable of no lasting harm and thus disregarding the apparently illusionary dangers. Particularly invidious is the fact that other illusion can be placed "under" this one such that should a person somehow manage to break out of this fake illusion, this new layer of illusion will seem like reality.

Last edited by Enkai on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:57 pm

1. recheck spelling errors
2. Delusional Army "allowing them to seemingly perform nearly any technique and possess any bloodline" Unless you've seen the technique or bloodline I doubt you could just have them form as anything. Even if it's a genjutsu, you can't just make up the knowledge of clans you don't know anything of.
3. If a kai cannot dispel the genjutsu then what can? Sure it'll aware you of being under one however how else could it be broken, would one have to share immense pain?
4. A genjutsu that causes shock to the body system is a good idea, however it's not the body's reaction to cause fatal events but the mind. Also if the doll is anatomically correct I will need to see someone knowing Medical knowledge.
5. Range: Sensory Range That's not a specified range, please specify further
6. Hmm the old saying of reverse psychology at work, however specifying "intelligence" of a character can be very broad, also only expecting the user to become calm of the illusion isn't always correct. Many who are driven to a similar state will panic or continue to find a way out of it, only a person willing to forget reality would sleep in an illusion, everyone else on the matter would try to work their way out.

(probably picky here another mod will have to look see)
Back to top Go down
Enkai
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Enkai

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:22 pm

1. Checked. I hope they are good now.
2. Yeah I only intended for them to be able to do stuff I can do. I'll make sure to clarify that.
3. Yeah large pain can totally break someone out of it of course. Also leaving the effective range means the clones can't follow or harm you at all. I don't know if that's ok or not or something but I can always change that.
4. Yeah the voodoo doll makes the person think their heart or organs have been destroyed which then triggers the body to panic. And it isn't objectively anatomically correct, just correct so far as the person looking at it knows. So if a medic looks at it, they would see a realistic heart. If someone looks at it who truly believes their heart is in the shape of a heart icon, it'll look like that to them.
5. The range of Invisible Monster should be self sorry, but I included the sensory range because it will make anyone who sees/senses the user ignore him, no mater from how away. So if someone can see for a mile or something they'd still just look through them. Should be fixed.
6. Oh I see what you mean. I didn't intend to like control how people react and that was worded badly. But basically I meant to say that people, thinking everything real is actually a fake, will be more focused on breaking out rather than like defending themselves since they won't think anything is actually real. I'll reword it to be more clear there.

Thank you Hitomi!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Appoved Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ojos de Oro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos de Oro   Ojos de Oro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ojos de Oro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: