Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Deimos[Suna] I_vote_lcapDeimos[Suna] I_voting_barDeimos[Suna] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Deimos[Suna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deimos

Deimos

Deimos[Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Deimos[Suna]   Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 am

Deimos[Suna] Deimos11

Deimos[Suna] 0OeODz3
Name: Deimos
Nickname: Phantom(ANBU codename)
Deimos[Suna] GWSdYHs
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 153
Appearance:

Deimos wears a typical ANBU attire, The outermost clothing being an all black robe that goes down to just shy of his ankles and the robe has a hood. Under the robe Deimos also wears the standard uniform consisting of black clothing, a grey flak jacket, black metal arm guards and gloves, ninja sandals with spikes for travelling into mountainous regions, three ninja pouches on their back-waist and a signature spiral tattoo on his left shoulder which all ANBU have. He wears black slacks that are non restricting and very comfortable yet they look professional and expensive. Deimos also wears a white shirt over his gray flak vest. On his back Deimos carries the standard Ninjato of the ANBU on his back. Deimos ANBU mask is made of porcelain with thin slits over his eyes and markings coming from the top of the mask and stopping right above the eyes and markings coming from the bottom to the bottom of the eyes. When not working you will see Deimos in his body armor but only a tank top underneath the flak vest on his upperbody, however on his lowerbody he still wears his nice black slacks. He still continues to wear his Ninjato on his back. Deimos is a decent size, he is about 5 foot 9 inches and weighs 153 pounds, he looks very freighting and always has a "eat shit" smirk on his face. Deimos has a blood thirsty look in his eye when he is irritated or angry. Deimos is very muscular, his arms, torso, and legs rippling with strength and he has a rather well-defined six-pack, of course. He always goes for tone, not bulk; in his experience, women find a man with toned, defined muscle more attractive than one who looks like a muscle-tank and on top of that, he likes to be agile and quick and when you are a tank how can you be agile or quick. Deimos always carries himself with good posture; this, combined with his height and musculature, make him fairly intimidating. He's not necessarily scary to look at, but he's still got an imposing physical presence.

Deimos[Suna] EW0JlD2
Village: Sunagakure
Character Rank: A / ANBU
Clan:
Element: Wind

Deimos[Suna] IVLimad
Personality:
Deimos is a highly reserved man, a trait stemming from his particularly isolated childhood.  A classic introvert, Deimos has great difficulty in quickly opening up to people, often saying little during conversations unless he finds something particularly important to add.  Despite his initial quiet nature, Deimos deeply treasures the relationships he does have and quickly cultivates a fierce loyalty to his select group of friends, and is a great motivator.  A gifted learner, most things came easy to Deimos early in life and because of this he can quickly become frustrated at failure.  Adding to this is his perfectionist nature constantly driving him toward self improvement.  Though useful at times, his need to succeed on his own admittedly unreasonable expectations has created an underlying feeling of churning anger which the normally stoic Deimos calls forth in full when fighting and serves as a cathartic release for him.  Though not a genius by any stretch of the imagination, he is highly observant and very skilled at reading people.  His greatest love is without a doubt fighting. Having trained since he was a child, Deimos constantly polishes his skills while seeking out new techniques to add into his arsenal. Deimos usually knows whats best for the situation but sometimes let fighting get in the way because it is his favorite thing to do,He also claims that injury and death are nothing but the price one pays for a good fight. Despite his tendency to be brutal, Deimos usually stops a fight if his opponent is too injured to fight back, claiming that he isn't interested in fighting "weaklings who can't fight anymore; nor is he obligated to deal a death blow to anyone who isn't capable of fighting any longer". However, he will unhesitatingly kill his opponent if they refuse to end their fight. All in all Deimos is a very laid back, self centered kind of guy. He is very careless about people but if you get his respect, he is a very loyal man. He sometimes gets random moments where he gets kind of hyperactive if you must say, he just gets an adrenaline rush that comes and he loses his composure.

Character History:
Born as a orphan, Deimos lived out a painfully strict childhood. Having to provide training to himself early in life, the ones looking after him were old philosophers who provided a place to live and enough food to survive only. Because of this, they quickly became exceedingly protective, preferring to keep him inside as much as possible and have him train and study everyday. Cut off from most people his own age and sent to tutors for his education, Deimos quickly developed an old soul, interacting much easier with adults than he did with those his own age. When the time eventually came for his caregivers to explain why they made Deimos study and train everyday instead of going to school like the other kids is when he found out his true purpose in life.

Before long, Deimos managed to find himself his first enemy who readily mocked him for being different. Eventually the constant mocking forced a change in the young peaceful Deimos who had come to look upon having anger. To silence their taunting permanently, Deimos threw all his weight into a strong right hook and knocked a kid off his feet. Convincing his caretakers that he has mastered his swordsmanship and some jutsu, he asked to be trained by someone better. Eager to assist the young boy as best they could, the old wise ones turned to a long time family friend and former leader living in the land of Wind. Having led a respectable career in his day, the old man was a more than capable teacher who was happy to beat the new student into a relevant fighter with swordsmanship and jutsu.

It was by no means a quick process but slowly the years passed and young Deimos grew in both size and strength, gradually mastering the techniques and mentality his teacher had worked so tirelessly to plant within him. His old traces of peacefulness were abolished and Deimos had fallen in love with combat and he burned with the desire to broaden his horizons and craft a new style all his own. Knowing that even now the ones who helped him grow would appose his departure with all their power, Deimos took matters into his own hands and trained his style for seven more years to make sure he had it down. Then his old wise teacher passed away early one morning leaving only a heartfelt farewell note for his only student. Throughout the note in all the motivation the old man left behind, he also said that the land of wind he has been training on was his own personal land and that he is passing it down to Deimos but when he has to promise to train someone just as the old man did him. Since Deimos had been isolated most of his life training and studying so he decided that he is now 18 years young and prepared himself for the first steps of his new found motivation, to find a new student to bring back to the area and train with.

Deimos quickly joined the ranks of the village and became a Genin fairly easy, considering his whole life has been dedicated to training and his age and experience. Deimos stayed as a Genin for nearly a whole year by the time the Chunnin exams came around, He just continued to do missions and try and impress the elders by showing them that he well deserved the opportunity to be there. That is exactly what Deimos did, every elder was studying every single action he took for better or for worse. By the time he took the exams there was copious amounts of pressure on him and he couldn't help but to feel at home with the pressure considering he was raised with his elders watching his every move. Deimos aced the physical exams but the written test is what challenged him the most, considering he never went to school and everything he learned was by his trainers or himself. Deimos really carried his team in the physical aspect of the exams and that was noted, after finding out he passed the exams he was assigned to a team of ninjas who were more combat based, doing security missions protecting resources and people. Deimos loved the fact his everyday job was to have the important missions of security in his control and above all else, able to continue to train and have new training partners that are close if not better than his level. After a few years of doing these high priority missions Deimos was promoted to Jounin and was appointed leader of his squad to do security detail of the Kazekage, taking direct orders from the Kazekage, Deimos felt really privileged and honored to be doing this and took his job very seriously. For years Deimos continued to do this, losing comrades and gaining comrades and doing missions some which were even top secret until one day when Deimos had just turned 23 years of age he approached by a group of ANBU captains and the Kazekage and they told Deimos  they wanted him to be a part of their elite combat group told him what their mission statement was, told them the opportunities and every odds and ends of the group. Without hesitation Deimos accepted the terms and couldn't be more excited to see what his future holds for him.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Deimos[Suna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deimos[Suna]   Deimos[Suna] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down

Deimos[Suna]
Page 1 of 1