Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_vote_lcapRokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_voting_barRokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_vote_lcapRokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_voting_barRokurou Hitoroshi (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokurou Hitoroshi
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Rokurou Hitoroshi

Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)   Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Doudanuki.Masakuni.240.1842684

Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) 0OeODz3
Name: Rokurou Hitoroshi
Nickname: N/A
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) GWSdYHs
Height: Five foot eleven inches, 5'11, 180cm.
Weight: One hundred seventy nine pounds, 179lbs, 81kg.
Appearance: Rokurou is pretty average looking if it weren't for a couple of things, the first and often most noticeable are his eyes, it isn't so much the orange coloring of them but more of that nasty feeling you get when you look at them. Some describe it as a hostile look, some describe it as they would a wild animal, others just think of his gaze as unsettling, his gaze is often sharp and difficult to read as if he is looking at things that other people can't see. The second noticeable feature is a scar across his face, the scar goes from the tip of the right eyebrow down over his nose and into his left cheek, the scar is slightly darker than the rest of his flesh which makes it a focal point for others gazes.

There is a secondary scar on the left side of his chin which is completely separate from his first scar and less noticeable, his skin could be considered somewhat pale but he isn't deathly pale or vampire pale by any stretch of the imagination. Like most shinobi he is quite athletic and his lean fit form shows that, his hair is pitch black in color often kept short just barely coming over the eyes at some points while constantly looking somewhat unkempt as if the hair has a mind of it's own and refuses to be tamed by a comb. He stands at an average height of five foot eleven so he hardly towers over anyone yet he is usually not towered over either.
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: Genin/D rank
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) IVLimad
Personality: Rokurou is a rather difficult person to get along with or understand, while not necessarily a dark person he is somewhat negative in his views of the world as he leans heavily on the pessimistic side. Some could say he is just down right depressing as he always expects the worst in people even those closest to him, you could say it is a defense mechanism so that regardless what someone else does he won't be hurt by it. Because of this Rokurou has trust issues to say the very least, he finds that he can really only trust himself fully which makes it difficult for him to work on any sort of team. Not to say he can't work with others to a certain extent, it's not like he will refuse to go along with their plan or hate them but in the back of his mind he will always wonder if these teammates of his would stab him in the back under certain circumstances.

Now Rokurou doesn't go around spouting out things like "this life has no meaning" or "we're lost in the blackness of not knowing who we truly are", usually it's more like you bring up a scenario and he brings up bad things that could happen even if he doesn't necessarily want them to happen he does think of them just in case. His sense of humor can be considered rather offending as he doesn't really have a filter for that type of thing, he is often dry and sarcastic when asked or told to do something that he believes is asinine. To Rokurou if you can't make fun of everything and everyone then you shouldn't make fun of anything or anyone, he also doesn't care if he upsets someone with his rather sharp edge of humor seeing as well it sometimes amuses him to upset other people.

Rokurou also likes to complain a great deal when he is given work to do that he doesn't feel like doing, he will complain about pretty much everything even as he is doing it exactly as it is meant to be done it's just how he vents usually. Speaking of venting it is very rare that Rokurou will allow others to see him angry or upset in any fashion, he often internalizes these feelings and vents them later when there is no one else around to see him do it. This isn't out of some sort of pride like he can't show weakness to those around him it is more of a personal thing for him, Rokurou knows how much weight he can put on his own shoulders but those around him are a mystery. For him he doesn't want to add his own burdens to others because he doesn't know what they can handle which is why he usually tries to deal with his own problems by himself.

If one can make it passed the pessimism and the offending humor they will find that Rokurou can actually be likable, he is fairly loyal to those he considers close though his definition of close and others might not be the same because of his way of thinking. He tends to stay out of politics and religion as neither really interest him and often he finds that both result in someone getting angry while saying something stupid that they will inevitably apologize for when they realize how stupid it actually was. While he may complain and be lazy a lot of the time he will also do something when he has said he would or made a promise, it is a rare occasion that he will go back on his word as he finds just the idea of doing so distasteful.

When it comes to the moral compass you could say Rokurou leans more towards the dark side (insert star wars music), while not necessarily evil depending on your viewpoint he also has no problem doing things that most people could never consider doing. His sense of right and wrong aren't black and white almost everything is grey in his opinion and the situation can greatly affect the decision that he makes for justice or vengeance which again depends on your point of view. For him it's more about looking at things logically rather than just springing into action the second emotion hits, though he isn't a robot so not even he can remain calm in every situation.

Character History:

Rokurou's childhood was rather ordinary, his father was an older man who had participated in the attack on iwagakure the village that is no more, he was loved by both of his parents and he got along with the other children quite well. It wasn't until he got into the shinobi academy that his father changed somewhat, Rokurou's father had been crippled during the battle of iwa and could no longer fight alongside his comrades something that he had made peace with long ago or so he thought. Now don't get it wrong Rokurou's father wasn't an evil or abusive man but he did have his faults, on a very rare occasion he would drink himself drunk and it would result in him having flashbacks to his days of glory as he likes to call them.

On one of these nights Rokurou was walking downstairs to get himself a glass of water when he heard his father mumbling in the other room, he could hear bits and pieces of what his father was saying about becoming useless and not being able to trust others. Rokurou walked into the room just as his father was swinging a kunai wildly, it was a complete accident but in his drunken state his father couldn't stop as he cut open his only child's face with that Kunai. For whatever reason, perhaps it was his anger at his father or perhaps it was his distrust of others but not even the medical nin could fully fix the jagged scar across Rokurou's face. It was after this that Rokurou's father gave up drinking completely, it was also after this Rokurou changed somewhat, he didn't seem as cheerful and his gaze became unsettling to say the least.

While his level of distrust hasn't gone to paranoia he still began to question everyone around him, in his mind what his father had done was on purpose and if his own father could do that to him then everyone else around him could do far worse. This level of distrust made it difficult for him to learn things from others because there was always that little piece of doubt in the back of his mind that wondered if they were teaching him improperly because they were lazy or if they wanted him to fail. This lack of trust is one of the reasons he fell behind others in the academy though he did eventually manage to graduate, but because he still has this particular issue he had been unable to advance passed the level of genin.

Back to top Go down
Rokurou Hitoroshi
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
Rokurou Hitoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)   Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Done I think.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)   Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Little old for genin but aproooooooofed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)   Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rokurou Hitoroshi (Done)
Page 1 of 1