Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tenzo Basibo I_vote_lcapTenzo Basibo I_voting_barTenzo Basibo I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenzo Basibo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terumi

Terumi

Tenzo Basibo Empty
PostSubject: Tenzo Basibo   Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:22 am

Tenzo Basibo -Insert picture link here-
Tenzo Basibo 0OeODz3
Name: Tenzo Basibo
Nickname:N/A
Tenzo Basibo GWSdYHs
Height: 5'5
Weight: 40kg
Appearance:           Basibo is olive skinned, but he's a little fair at the same time, his hair is black and he likes to grow this short, his hair is kinky and  whenever it gets too long he low-cuts it .. Which makes his hair always low-cut, usually having a maximum height of 7cm, His eyes, despite being a Hyuuga,  his iris colour is brown but still contains a tad bit definition of black but of course, his pupil however is black.
   His head fits right into his frame, at least anyone looking afar or near wouldn't say his head is awkward looking at something like that. He appears a bit muscular and looks athletical, which also depicts a little information about his personality.
  Basibo is usually seen with a forehead protector, which he wears right on his forehead and can then wear any other ninja outfit of his choice on it.
  He prefers a tight long-sleeved  underwear below a creamy jacket and finishing the look with blue sandals and black pants
Tenzo Basibo EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D /Genin level
Clan: Terumi and Hyuuga(But only has Hyuuga kkg)
Element:N/A
Tenzo Basibo IVLimad
Personality:   Originally, Basibo was always merry-making, doing all sorts of fun things and he liked playing around with his friends until that incident. The incident that took away his village, his friends and his parents.
  After seeing what happened to Iwagakure, and relocated to Kirigakure , his personality had changed slightly even though he had experienced a lot in his life.  
  Basibo enjoys interacting ,especially with girls and is fond of training. Basibo usually gets emotional whenever he remembers his parents, which makes him try as much and possible not to think of them so that he won't cry. Basibo is a devoted individual, who takes training serious and is a respecter of authority, he looks up towards the First Mizukage Uchiha Rei, who he calls his role model.
  Basibo also likes to engage himself in other delights like pranking and is a little sly, which makes him lie a lot.

Character History.  Basibo is the son of a rogue Hyuuga that became a Kiri jonin and a Terumi.
 Long ago before Iwagakure was destroyed by the  bijuu, Basibo had a normal life, normal upbringing and pretty much did everything a kid would do.
  Basibo  at a young age  loved his parents dearly, especially his mother and would usually tag along with her wherever she goes in a piggyback fashion.
 One of the things Basibo loved most was going to the garden with his mother, harvesting tomatoes and fruits .   Basibo enrolled in the academy At a very going age, At the age of 6, being the youngest At that time.
 Basibo had longed to become a ninja since he was  a kid, but after he enrolled in the academy, and he wasn't good enough as his father would say, he had always longed to impress him.
 After days and days of training , Basibo would eventually start making it, he would start earning a smile from his father,  which pleased him a lot. He was coming from the academy when he heard a large roar from a large beast that shook everything in its path. Jumping for cover, he saw a large red-haired fox with 9 wagging tails that caused destruction, soon, others would follow.
    As Basibo visualised all of the bijuu and was still at a good distance away from him, another roar from a bijuu would knock him unconscious.
  Now without consciousness, he would slump backwards, which would make him fall off the building he was on, only to be carried by his father to safety.   With his father seeing the situation himself. He would fight with the bijuus while the citizens were being transported out. Eventually, a part of the rescue unit that was taking the unconscious Basibo out would be scattered with another roar that dislocated every body. Waking up on a barren land, he would find the environment strange, asking for his mother.
  After the people around him told him that his mother would probably be dead since she  stayed and fought the bijuus, Basibo's life would change, the merry-making boy that wore a smile always began to frown at life, crying doing all sorts of things but not living right. Eventually, he would forget about his parents, but not to the extent that he forgot their faces or the bijuus that attacked them, he simply moved on and was relocated to Kirigakure, where he currently is called Tenzo Basibo

Last edited by Terumi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Kouzai

Tenzo Basibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo Basibo   Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Is this still being worked on?
Back to top Go down
Terumi

Terumi

Tenzo Basibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo Basibo   Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 am

Not sure, but is this OK?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Tenzo Basibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo Basibo   Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:04 am

This is okay!

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenzo Basibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo Basibo   Tenzo Basibo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenzo Basibo
Page 1 of 1