Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
requirements Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
requirements Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
requirements Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
requirements Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
requirements Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
requirements Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
requirements Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
requirements Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
requirements Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
requirements I_vote_lcaprequirements I_voting_barrequirements I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

requirements

Go down 
+4
Ryan
Roku
Thorfinn
Erin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm on the same boat a bit as it makes the site more based on stats rather than story development.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Whether you're right or not, you need to chill. How do you plan to accomplish anything with such an absurd lack of basic decency that before you even have anyone disagree with you, you're already fuming and cursing at whomever happens upon this topic?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 pm

yfw you realize we dont care about kids that pitch a fit
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 pm

That is apparent as he is not banned yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 pm

He always does shit like this. Can't ban someone for crying when they dont get their way I guess. Funny that the kid with Fuinjutsu skill wants the limited to be a fuinjutsu one
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:44 pm

Rinha-chan wrote:
Why do you need 15 SP just to get Chakra Enhanced Strength, Strength of a Hundred and Creation Rebirth? Why the hell does Creation Rebirth, a technique that involves sealing chakra, require NINJUTSU instead of fuuinjutsu? Why the hell do you need 5 Ninjutsu in that shit? Why does Chakra Enhanced Strength require 5 Taijutsu? Tsunade, nor Sakura, did not run around with Lee / Gai experience in taijutsu. Tsunade didn't run around with Naruto / Sasuke / Madara finesse at Ninjutsu, nor did Sakura.

Basically, these requirements for limited jutsu are fucking retarded. I wouldn't have said anything if the sheer stupidity of the requirements didn't trigger the shit out of me.

Of all of the things i've dealt with on this forum, this is the most asinine.

From what I remember of Creation Rebirth it involves of manipulating the spirit itself much like Edo Tensei.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Quote :
idk why it's necessary to call me a kid when im stating my opinion, even if it's in an extremely disrespectful manner

That one's going into the signature for sure.

Also, funny you mention intolerance. People actually listen to your opinion when youre respectful. When youre respectful, you make friends and people like you. We don't like you. We barely tolerate you. Why? Because you cry every time you dont get your way.
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Okay, that's silly.  You're intolerant of people mocking your intolerance...

On another note, one would think staff wouldn't launch personal attacks, even if they felt disrespected or angry...

Onward, Creation Rebirth canonically has nothing to do with Fuuinjutsu.  It is Medical Ninjutsu only.  That said, Medical Ninjutsu is a form of Ninjutsu, so it could be fair to require both Ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu skill.

Chakra Enhanced Strength canonically doesn't, in any way, require Taijutsu.  Making yourself stronger with stored chakra doesn't have anything to do with hand to hand combat.  That'd be Fuuinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, and one could finesse it to require Ninjutsu as well.

I don't remember Strength of a Hundred (I'm assuming Sasori's jutsu but don't know for sure) so I won't offer my sense on that one.  

Anyway, no one rage at me because I just offered my opinion, I didn't take a side.
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Just what is your obsession with salt mines?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:36 pm

"im complaining mad hard"
makes me chuckle
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Roku strength of a hundred is basically a super powered version of creation rebirth. Creation rebirth would heal you afew times till your yin seal ran out of chakra while Strength of one hundred would basically keep you from dying many many many as long as your body had some chakra left.
Back to top Go down
Alice~
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin
Alice~

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Chakra Enhanced Strength is just good ole chakra control, it's an application of the fine chakra control talent gained from practicing medical ninjutsu. While it is listed on wika as a taijutsu that just may because it opens the gate to a great deal of the taijutsu used by both Sakura and Tsunade. I don't believe it should require tai really either, or at least not full 5 tier investment. The direct requirement for the technique would be an a talent for chakra control, though that could be gained through a tier 5 in ninjutsu, medical jutsu, and hell even genjutsu.

Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred both come from the yin seal, so you are right on the surface about fuinjutsu being needed. Looking deeper into the seal however we find out that it really isn't gained from having much fuinjutsu talent as it's basically just formed by siphoning off parts of your regular chakra pool into a smaller pool that gets bigger and bigger over time. Again it requires a lot of chakra control, that could be gained from medical, gen, or basic ninjutsu tier 5. The techniques themselves are pure medical jutus however and should really only require medical investment and not ninjutsu. There just pumping the stored chakra back into the user and their body to heal them, one doing it better than the other and passively. Tsuande and Sakura aren't really avid pure ninjutsu users at all so it really is strange that there would be a ninjutsu requirment.

You have some valid points, they'd probz have been looked at if you hadn't ended them with calling stuff "fucking retarded"
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 pm

honestly, I can't blame him(rinha) for voicing his opinions that way, even if it wasn't the best way to convey them. Ryan seems to react the same way no matter if you keep it civil or not. Idk, maybe he considers putting us in his sig as a form of time out, maybe he thinks it gives him some sort of street cred... I think it just proves his immaturity.  Guess I could add his pm where he was cursing me out without provocation to my sig... but then again, I think i'll just keep the moral high ground instead.

but yeah, all of those techs should be limited to just medical ninjutsu,
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t55-medical-ninjutsu

Quote :

~S-rank~
Name: Creation Rebirth
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Handseals: Tiger
Description: By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead via Yin Seal at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division. If this technique is used, a body whose vital organs are so gravely injured that it cannot bear it any longer will be instantly restored to its uninjured state. As long as the user has chakra it is impossible for them to die by any means, as such she gains a form of "immortality" throughout the duration of the technique. However, a body's cells can only split a certain number of times in a lifetime, and by speeding up this process, the user is basically shortening their natural lifespan.

Name: Strength of a Hundred Technique
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This is a forbidden technique that is accessible only to those who have mastered the Creation Rebirth technique. While very similar in nature to its parent technique, which also grants greatly enhanced regeneration, the Strength of a Hundred Technique has a continuous, automatic effect that will heal any wound that the user sustains without the need to make hand seals or even a conscious effort to activate the healing process as long as she has chakra left. Use of the technique also requires the release of the Strength of a Hundred Seal, but rather than just covering the face, the markings extend over the entire body.

and this is listed in taijutsu
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net/t58-taijutsu-techniques

Quote :

~C-rank~
Name: Cherry Blossom Impact
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: While some may see it as "superhuman strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate, along with minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact". User must have Tier 3 skill in Medical Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am

Guys, guys we are barking at the wrong person here v.v It's Ryujin!

Yes you Ryujin! I know about your power fantasies about getting nine Bijuu for your Edo and you even admit to being a power whore, for shame Ryu for shame v.v

So let's join hand in hand my brothers and sisters to destroy the real threat to this site, the Tyranny of the Leaf. V.V
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Vaati

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:08 am

i'm in Razz
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 am

"Half of the jutsu" only chakra enhanced strength seems to need changing funk you very much mr "I disrespect site and staff when I dun get mah way coz me angry me salty me childish".
Ocd kicking in when someone splits one word into three, tis not "none the less" tis nonetheless. SOOO, your arguments seem to be pissy each time get angry at something instead of simply asking staff nicely "Hey I think this just could be wrong, can you look at it for me and rethink your decision?". NONETHELESS, creation rebirth won't be changing to fuin coz we aint *stoooooopid*. Ya wanna get salty I'll get salty right back little boi, next time I'll be banning you coz your little shitfits are annoying. Next time after that don't even think of returning.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Ryan

Ryan

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:27 am

Vaati please post the pms in a thread So I can further show everyone that you in fact know little about what you talk about and instead throw around random vocabulary to make yourself sound somewhat intelligent. For a grown man who complains until he gets his way, you sure talk a lot about immaturity. I put you in my signature to show everyone how moronic you sound when you say dumb things. More so to amuse myself. I like reflecting upon it. I'm sure you can ask anyone who doesn't act like, well for lack of better words, yourself and you'll find that I can be rather enjoyable.

On to less slanderous matters, Alice I agree with you 100%. The reason we made creation rebirth only require nin is because as we have it listed, it actually doesn't do what the Canon says it does. We just have it as a way to regain Chakra over time. We did this so that Strength of a hundred will actually have some sort of different effect than just doing something a little stronger than creation rebirth. It's a new approach but I think it works out pretty well. If you have a suggestion, Alice, I'd be happy to hear it. And as for CES, yea you're right there. Do you think we should require like 5 Ninjutsu or 5 Iryo since we don't really have a Chakra control Stat?
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Rinha-chan wrote:
Ryujin wrote:
"Half of the jutsu" only chakra enhanced strength seems to need changing funk you very much mr "I disrespect site and staff when I dun get mah way coz me angry me salty me childish".
Ocd kicking in when someone splits one word into three, tis not "none the less" tis nonetheless. SOOO, your arguments seem to be pissy each time get angry at something instead of simply asking staff nicely "Hey I think this just could be wrong, can you look at it for me and rethink your decision?". NONETHELESS, creation rebirth won't be changing to fuin coz we aint *stoooooopid*. Ya wanna get salty I'll get salty right back little boi, next time I'll be banning you coz your little shitfits are annoying. Next time after that don't even think of returning.

okay mr. i wanna be mu, hashirama and minato at the same time. idk why niggas like you even own forums.

requirements 21083209
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Kidb did he just call me out Blushin
PS. Everyone has the opportunity to be that strong, not my fault YOU'RE too lazy to put in the work me and my companions on the limited list did. There are many limited spots left, go work for it like we did and stop bitching. And don't give me the whole "ya were here before me" shit coz I only started doing mission weeks after everyone else did, tis called hard work bby-chan. Continue testing me Sasuto
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:48 pm

I edited my reply btw, and we already said CES is gonna change. It's the only one needing to change .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: requirements   requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

requirements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: General :: Need Help?-
Jump to: