Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Ikuto Miyazaki I_vote_lcapIkuto Miyazaki I_voting_barIkuto Miyazaki I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Ikuto Miyazaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuto
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Ikuto

Ikuto Miyazaki Empty
PostSubject: Ikuto Miyazaki   Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:53 am

Ikuto Miyazaki Latest?cb=20120128200945
Ikuto Miyazaki 0OeODz3
Name: Ikuto Miyazaki
Nickname: N/A
Ikuto Miyazaki GWSdYHs
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 138 Lbs.
Appearance: Ikuto is fairly tall and very slim. He has blue eyes that seem to shine with kindness and brown hair that falls just over his forehead. It is usually pretty messy, but in a way that makes it obvious he keeps it well groomed. He wears glasses that typically rest on the bridge of his nose. They are black in color with clear lenses, he sometimes is seen pushing them up. He wears a dark grey hooded cloak over his ninja attire. Said ninja attire consists of a blue shirt and light, almost white, blue pants. Over his shirt he usually wears the traditional Jounin flak jacket, but since this is usually found under his cloak, he is mistaken as a chuunin or a genin more often than not. Sometimes, when the situation calls for it, he wears a blue blazer over a white shirt with a blue tie. Overall he dresses in mostly blue if he can help it. When he dresses casually, he likes to wear a blue t-shirt with the Kirigakure insignia on the front. He wears black seat pants and always wears his ninja sandals just in case he needs them. Under the clothes, he boasts a very in shape body, he often hides it with his bulky clothing. He has slim muscles but it is very obvious that he is in shape and can fight. He carries a scar along his chest in an X shape crossing right over his heart. He usually wears black gloves and his headband is always tied proudly around his right arm. Sewn onto the back of his cloak is the insignia for the mist village and kanji for medic. He carries himself in a dignified manner most of the time and is usually standing with great posture and control and always seems to have a calculating look in his eyes. His smile is seen to be very contagious and often very bright and happy. To most people he is a handsome young man who will bring a smile to all this e who speak with him.
Ikuto Miyazaki EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: Jounin (A)
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Ikuto Miyazaki IVLimad
Personality: Ikuto is a very polite and happy person who most people find a fun person to be around. But in truth he is very mysterious. His smiles seem real, only from years of practice, his laughs seem full of joy and good times, but tell the story of pain. Many people see Ikuto as a young, talented shinobi who brings happiness and joy to all of those he is near. In reality, Ikuto is a hardworking, passionate and sorrowful shinobi. As a shinobi, Ikuto is very light hearted and kind to anyone from the hidden mist village, but any outsiders get the cold side of him. Often he is known to be rather calculative and detached when he is thinking and will sometimes go into his own little world when talking to someone. As a medic Nin, Ikuto is extremely passionate. He shows his true knowledge and love for learning whenever anyone brings up medical jutsu or information regarding the body. He is truly passionate and determined to become one of the world’s leading doctors and tries to do anything he can to accomplish this goal. If you catch him when he is working on anything regarding medicine or the body, you will most likely be ignored as he is very focused when studying medicine or anything that he finds intriguing. As he tends to read a lot, some people find him rude as he will not acknowledge them if they speak or even try to hit him. He will just dodge or keep walking past them. As a friend, Ikuto is loyal to a fault and will do anything in his power to protect his friends. He will always want to spend time with anyone he considers a friend and will often be seen hanging out and talking to people. He really enjoys the company of other shinobi, since he has never had a clan or family he finds those topics to be very interesting and will often ask questions regarding the customs or social roles of clans.
Character History: Ikuto was born in a small village on one of the many islands near the hidden mist village. This village was small I comparison to even most minor villages and as such relied on foreign ninjas and mercenaries to take care of all problems they had. He was born on the 3rd day of August six years after the Bijuu incident. About a year after his birth, his village had just hired a group of mercenaries to take care of a small bandit problem they had been having. As the mercenaries arrived, the villagers realized that these were the bandits and they wanted to attack the village. The bandits began to burn the village down and kill any who were unlucky enough to get in their way. Ikuto’s mother decided to place a note on him and set him into a small fishing boat and send him up river. When he finally hit land, he was about a mile outside of Kirigakure. An old farmer, on his way into the village to sell his crops. He found Ikuto sleeping in the boat and brought him into the village after reading the note. After dropping him off at the orphanage, the farmer left and never returned to the village. Ikuto was relatively well taken care of at the orphanage, until when he was five they kicked him out to make room for more of the younger kids. He was stuck on the street, stealing for food and sleeping wherever he could lay his head.  After around a year he was taken in by the local ramen shop owner. This man was very wealthy and as such was able to sponsor Ikuto a spot in the Academy.
Academy Days:
Genin Days:
”Chuunin Days”:
”Special Jounin Days”:
”Jounin Days”:
WC- 1,186^^
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

Ikuto Miyazaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikuto Miyazaki   Ikuto Miyazaki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Will see if you're actually a god. Welcome to the site and Kirigakure. Do me proud and Rp a lot.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ikuto Miyazaki
Page 1 of 1