Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Soran [Finished] I_vote_lcapSoran [Finished] I_voting_barSoran [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Soran [Finished] I_vote_lcapSoran [Finished] I_voting_barSoran [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Soran [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Soran

Soran [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Soran [Finished]   Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Soran [Finished] Kaneki10

Soran [Finished] 0OeODz3
Soran [Finished] Tumblr_ni9owc1Gyj1ssnaqwo1_500
Name: Nanashi Kaguya
Nickname: Soran
Soran [Finished] GWSdYHs
Soran [Finished] Tokyo_10
Height: 5'11"ft
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: While his mother possessed all the traits of a common Kaguya, his father was an outsider of the clan. Being a bastard child of a Kaguya and an unknown, Soran developed mixed traits from both of his parents. The shinobi was born with pale skin and white hair that was adorned by black streaks. Rather than possessing the green eyes, the mixture of his genetics caused his iris color to become grey. The two scarlet dots possessed on the foreheads of all his clan members were not a recessive trait that he had developed while his mother was pregnant. In truth, the white in his hair was the only physical trait to indicate that Kaguya DNA was in his blood whenever he was born.

Soran is fairly muscular but to the extent where he is swift as well as strong. Generally chesty with more upper body mass but strong legs which can run swiftly and deliver powerful kicks. He built his body up to the highest that he could achieve with it, but to an extent that it would not affect his movements or slow him down, therefore he achieved the body of the perfect warrior. Basically, he achieved the perfect blend of mass and tonnage to create the maximum amount of flexibility and strength needed in battle. In addition to this, he built his muscle's tonnage to have a huge amount of endurance so he can last longer in battle when needed.

The outfits worn by the shinobi will vary depending on his location or what situation he is involved in. Hardly ever wearing his village headband on his forehead, Soran still chooses it to carry it around with him wherever he goes and will usually have it somewhere on his clothing. While being casual, the warrior will usually be wearing a T-shirt with baggy pants to allow enough flexibility for high kicks and his headband tied around his left shoulder like an armband. Whenever working on medical procedures, the healer will usually be wearing a white hooded lab coat with black scrubs underneath and the headband around his waist like a belt. Whenever out on missions, Soran will wear dark ninja clothing, complete with a hood and cowl to conceal his identity. This outfit was designed to be fire-resistant and incredibly difficult to burn. This outfit is usually the only time the shinobi will choose to wear the headband on his forehead.
Soran [Finished] EW0JlD2
Soran [Finished] 95065-tokyo-ghoul-kaneki-ken-fighting
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: A-Rank Jounin
Clan: Kaguya
Element: N/A
Soran [Finished] IVLimad
Soran [Finished] 93e9b030994adbf2cf81ad8c79360103dea7b3c5_hq
Personality: This Kaguya is a highly intelligent ninja who recognizes and detests the absurdities of the shinobi society. Soran has always demonstrated a depth of understanding growing up that would seem to surpass his young age, such as knowing roughly what is going to happen in the future based on the actions and personalities of the people involved. Oratorically gifted, Soran has shown the ability to seize and hold the attention of entire crowds of people when he wants to do so. He uses this gift during individual interactions as well, during which he can gain a desired effect depending on his intention. These grammatical skills were developed through owning a large collection of books and other reading materials.

As a medical ninja, Soran has taken an oath held sacred by physicians: to treat the ill to the best of one's ability, to preserve a patient's privacy, to teach the secrets of medicine to the next generation of his village, and so on. This is his ninja way, to save the lives of others to the best of his ability. However, this mainly applies to those in alliance with the shinobi. To save the lives of his enemies would be considered treason. In the eyes of his adversaries, Soran has shown to be an uncaring, cold, and ruthless individual, having not the slightest sympathy for anyone who endangers the civilization he resides in. This isn't to say that he lacks a softer side, as he will take steps to help and protect the innocent and those he considers to be close friends.

As a Shinobi, Soran has been trained to be a cold blooded killer. Soran is proud, cunning, cruel, and loves to fight. As a pragmatist, he will strike without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation. This makes him a skilled and extremely aggressive opponent, showing great skill in hand-to-hand combat. Taijutsu has become second-nature to the warrior and has become his favorite activity, aside from making medical breakthroughs. Training to hone his skills in battle is what drives the shinobi to take whatever steps are necessary to complete a goal or to overcome any obstacle.

Character History:
Childhood Arc:
Training Arc:
Shinobi Arc:

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Makoto

Soran [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran [Finished]   Soran [Finished] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down

Soran [Finished]
Page 1 of 1