Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_vote_lcapThat's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_voting_barThat's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_vote_rcap 
Will
That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_vote_lcapThat's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_voting_barThat's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Empty
PostSubject: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:04 am

Kai.
Raikage
Water Ninjas:

If Kai hadn’t been the most powerful person within Kumogakure - politically - she had no doubt that several people would’ve called her crazy or irresponsible for taking her team of Genin on a B-rank mission. Concerns would’ve most definitely be raised and she may have even been barred from taking her inexperienced team on a B-rank task. But the blonde was fortunate for despite being only ten-years-old, she was the Raikage and not a lot of people wanted to stand against the Hyuga hybrid. So, she didn’t hear so much of a whisper when she had proclaimed to the mission giver that she was in need of a B-rank task. Probably a funny look, but no one said anything and she wasn’t going to explain herself if someone did speak up. She knew what she was doing and a B-rank mission never hurt anyone, at least not to her knowledge.

Much to her satisfaction, no one had taken up the arms dealer mission that had come in last night and so it was the perfect mission for her team. It would definitely be enough for her to see what her team needed to work on as well as witness their strengths and weaknesses in not only technique, but communication as well. Usually a sensei would build their squad’s teamwork with D-rank missions before moving on to C-rank ones, but Kai needed to know where they needed to start, so her method was going to be different.

She summoned her team to her office around noon, the blonde having finished her work for the day. She expected for Kaitekina to arrive first, seeing as how the child was never too far from the building. After the youngest arrival she wasn’t sure, but it didn’t matter anyways. She just needed them all to show up in a timely manner so they could do some reconnaissance before nightfall.  
0314 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Soul was on his way towards Kai's offices sometime around mid day. Soul was actually on one of his few off days when he had received word that he had been summoned to Kai's office for a mission. Soul didn't mind the work but he was a little disappointed that he 'vacation' day was being interrupted. As unfortunate as it was soul wasn't too discouraged by it as he rather enjoyed getting paid. If he had heard correctly when he was informed earlier this mission was another B rank mission too. This fact made him slightly giddy with anticipation, his last B rank he had gone on he was ill prepared so this time he made a quick pit stop at his home before going to the rendezvous. When he reached his home he bolted up the stairs and grabbed his medium sized scroll which he strapped to his back and then head back out of the house and started making his way towards the village center.

What was most curious to him was that Kai herself was going to participating. It shouldn't have been too surprising as she was the leader of the squad Soul was in but he sort of assumed that the Raikage would have more important things to do than go on missions like this. With that in mind it didn't take the boy long to reach the village center and climb his way up the stairs inside. With the help of a receptionist and an assistant or two he was pointed in the right direction. A few minutes of working his way through the inner workings of the building, which he had rightfully dubbed as 'The Maze'. Soon though he managed to find his way to the door that lead to Kai's office. Soul had never met Kai personally yet and wasn't sure what to expect. He had heard alot of rumors about how young she was, but also that she was evil and had a black hole for heart. She even got around from place to place by flying on broom sticks and had a long pointy nose!... Or was that something else? Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door twice and then opened it and stepped through the door way. What he saw was a cute little girl who was somewhere around his age, at least thats what she appeared to be. Soul hadn't thought about it before but he never really talked to girls his age much, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous, it didn't help that she was the Raikage too. Soul tried to keep as much of his composure as possible, walking in the room and giving a smile and wave before addressing the Raikage.

"I'm Soul... Here for the mission. I think?"

467 wc

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:27 am

That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] KjlpW8t

“Kai-sama!” That was the squeal that rang out on the fifth floor of the administration building before the door to Kai’s office was flung opened. Entered a purple-eyed child with blonde hair a couple shades lighter than the Raikage’s, the child charging directly at the Raikage with her arms opened. With Kai being on the floor like she usually was, the Raikage didn’t like sitting with her back to the windows so she decided that her back towards the desk was a better option, the blonde known as Kaitekina tackled the poor female. Naturally, Kai would end up on her back, limbs entangled by the nine-year-old that hadn’t so much as acknowledged the boy in the office nonetheless noticed him. It would be no surprise if Kai found herself a bit dazed, the attack had come suddenly, but the young Kage would find that Kaitekina was rubbing her face on her stomach, a huge grin on her face.

It was clear that the youngest member of Squad 001 was excited about the mission she was to take this afternoon and she had every right to be since this was her first B-rank mission as well as her first time working alongside her playmate. Kaitekina continued to playfully rub her face on Kai’s stomach until told to get off which the Raikage would say eventually. With a giggle, the child would remove herself from on top of Kai before her eyes flickered over to the boy. She blinked several times since she hadn’t noticed the boy until just now and she wondered if he had always been in the office or if he had slipped in while she was hugging Kai. It didn’t matter either way, he was a playmate. “Hello!” She raised her left arm, “I am Kaitekina Yoru.” She lowered her arm, pointing her index finger at the boy, “and you?”

0312 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 3:11 am

Kai.
Raikage
Kai was surprised that the first to enter was the sole male of the group - Soul Hakke. She raised an eyebrow as she stretched her legs out on the carpeted floor, her hands were planted firmly on the floor behind her and she leaned back. Her mind attempted to discern where her personal kitten was whilst she went to greet Soul, but any thought on her mind was drowned out by the squeal of none other than the nine-year-old that frequented her office. Whatever she had been ready to say died on her tongue as her yellow eyes snapped to the door that had been flung open. She made a move to get up, though she had absolutely no intentions of avoiding the tackle she was about to receive.

One minute the young Kage was sitting down on her behind and the next she was on her back with a blonde child face being rubbed on her stomach. Kai seemed stunned by the child’s actions, but deep down she was unfazed - this was a daily occurrence. The two had only known each other for however long ago the Bijuu attack was and already they had a sisterly bond with one another. It was kind of adorable since Kai felt like an older sister for once in her life and she had nothing but love for Kaitekina hence the reason the Yoru was the only non Hyuga that resided on Mount Hyuga. Yet, she needed her student to get off her.

“Up.” That’s all Kai had to say and the young one pulled herself off her. She sat herself up while Kaitekina took notice of Soul, immediately introducing herself to the slightly older boy and requesting his name. Kai took that time to stand up on her two feet. There was one person missing from the group and since she had intentions of departing from the office immediately, she decided that she would leave Mei a note of where they had gone so she could meet them there. Just because the oldest of the group was running a little late didn’t mean Kai would waste this opportunity to see what skills she had.

With the note written and introductions done, Kai would address Soul’s question. “Yes, you are. We are leaving for it now. Get some reconnaissance out of the way before night fall.” She walked towards the door, sticking the note to it before slipping out of the room. She held the door open and motioned for the two to follow her. Once all three were out, she would make her way to where the deal was to go down whilst debriefing the two along the way. Upon arrival, she would turn to the two and stick her index finger up.

“By the way, I’m not going to help you guys. So you might want to wait on your teammate before doing anything.” She pointed to a building with a good view of the area. “I’ll be up there observing. Have fun.” And with that last comment, Kai was gone.
0824 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:29 am

The door flung open behind him and an even younger girl came barreling through it. This surprised Soul slightly but the events that followed surprised him even more. The girl that came crashing into the room let a out a high pitched yell, exclaiming the Raikage's names before rushing up to her and tackling her. It was almost like a scene from a movie. The two flew backwards with a soft thud and the smaller of the two started cuddling up next to Kai. It was kind of cute watch the small one go up and tackle Kai but the scene quickly ended and they quickly got up from there little tumble. When she got up she gave him a wave and hello then introduced himself. Soul recognized the name from his squad listing. She was part of the same squad he was. Not wanting to be rude he quickly smiled and gave a wave of his own.

"My name is Soul Hakke. Nice to meet you."

After Kai composed herself from the tumble she was quick to address him and quicker to move onto the what why. Just like he hoped they would be doing the B ranked mission and they would start it off with some late night reconnaissance. Made him feel like... A ninja. Then Kai confused him when she simply pointed towards the roof top of a building. She then went on to tell them that she basically was just going to watch them do the mission and wouldn't intervene, which Soul had no real problem with yet. What was really disappointing was that they were short a member. As much as Soul wanted to wait for the late teammate he simply was too anxious. Before he could fully respond though Kai disappeared in an instant.

"Well lets get this sh.... Show on the road... Well I guess its just us now Kaitekina. We probably don't want to keep Kai waiting too long so we should get started."

Soul would hold the door open for his fellow team member and follow her out when they were ready to leave.

818 wc
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 2:55 pm

That morning had been quite the adventure. Mei had found herself roaming the village, searching for flowers, climbing up building and trees, and even falling flat on her face a dozen times. This child always had the most fun when she was on her own, considering she never really had friends to have fun with. It did bother her sometimes but she found it best. It wasn't that she felt she would hurt them or anything along those lines. No. She simply felt they would misunderstand her and they'd have a hard time communicating with her. Back in Iwagakure the children used to pick on her for it, which wasn't any fun for the girl. Except, her family understood her and her cousins accepted her. But Mei didn't know where her cousins were now. Dead? Alive? So, she decided being by herself was best. However, Mei had made one friend in this village. That small blonde child Kaitekina seemed to not mind Mei being mute. If that was the only friend she would ever have, Mei would be fine with that.

After a few hours of running around and getting dirty, the brown haired girl had made her way home, locked her door, cleaned up a bit, and layed down for a nap. Naps were the one thing Mei loved most in this world, considering she didn't get them much being a Shinobi and all. So when a knock was brought upon her door, the brown haired girl wouldn't hear it. Knock. Knock. Knock. Was the sound that rung through her home. However, Mei simply rolled over and covered her head with a pillow. For a while, everything seemed quiet. Then... BOOM! Mei sat up and frantically looked around. Small hands grabbed for the Kunai that lay on her bedside table. What was happening? Who was it? What did they want? The child would crawl up to the corner of her bed, which sat in the same place as the corner of the wall. She waited as the steps came closer to her room. Then when they came through the doorway, she would launch her Kunai in their direction.

The Kunai was swiftly dodged, of course. It would stick into the child's bedroom wall but that wasn't concerning to her at the moment. There was some man in her room that she had never seen before. What was he doing? A small chuckle would escape the man's mouth, "Well, would ya look at that. I guess I can't be too surprised I did just blow a hole in your wall. Anyway, kid what are you doing? The Raikage needs to see you immediately. Hurry up now or you'll be late." The small girl would tilt her head. This man was strange. He seemed too joyful after the series of events that just took place. Then again, most boys were simple minded and just liked to blow stuff up and fight. So, it didn't really surprise Mei. WAIT.. HE BLEW UP MY WALL?! The child would jumped out of her bed and run towards her door. Sure enough, a gaping hole sat right next to the door. Pink eyes would stare widely and her jaw hung open. People on the outside couldn't help but stare in. What would she do now?

The man would stand behind Mei and stare out. A smirk would be spread across his face and then he would speak, "Well, better get moving. The Raikage shouldn't be kept waiting." Then, he would walk through the hole and leave. Mei would hang her head and then slowly walk to her room. She would pull her Kunai out of the wall and place it on her bedside table. She would pull her hair into a pony tail and change her outfit. Her outfit now consisting of black shorts, a pink T-shirt, and pink sandals. As she walked to her door, Mei would stare at the hole with a sigh. Hopefully nobody would want to steal from a little girl, Mei would think as she stepped through and walked off.

Eventually, the child would begin running towards the Raikage's office. Nonetheless, she still found herself late. As the girl panted, her pink eyes would read over the Raikage's note. Come on.. Mei was slightly annoyed by this point but it was her own fault. Next time, she'd know better. Hopefully. Once again, Mei was off. She ran in search of the people she was looking for. Mei knew Kaitekina and what she looked like, so that was ultimately the one she was going to spot. After a few bit of time searching, Mei would spot the small blond haired child. That had to be her. So, the brown haired girl would make her way up behind the blonde and poke her shoulder. The pink eyed girl still panting from running so much. She hoped she didn't startle the child but.. how else should she get the girl's attention? She couldn't speak after all.

WC: 838
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:15 am

Soul. What an odd name to give a child, but probably not as odd as naming the child after a fruit or vegetable such as Banana or Cucumber. It also wasn’t as bad as naming people after random doughnuts that come to mind like Kai, though the ten-year-old did call certain people by their given name instead of the name she had mentally bestowed upon them. Perhaps there was hope that the Raikage would come to address people by their given name, but that remained to be seen. With introductions out of the way, Kaitekina would drop her arm to her side, flashing a smile at Soul before her eyes began tracking Kai.

It seemed the Raikage had taken it upon herself to write a note while her two students were introducing themselves and Kaitekina wondered who it was for. Probably for the missing teammate since Kai didn’t look like she was about to wait around or maybe it was to let other people know, such as Diana, that she was off on a mission with her team. Either way, the nine-year-old would follow the blonde one year her senior to the door. She watched as the note was put on the door and her eyes would linger on it as she stepped out of the office - definitely for Mei.

With the group together, well partially together, Kai led them to the location of the mission, debriefing the two along the way. It, the mission, sounded interesting enough and Kaitekina believed it would be a lot of fun to do especially since Kai was around, but the Raikage killed her vibe after announcing she wasn’t going to help them. It didn’t cause a frown to cross the nine-year-old’s face, but she did make a whining noise before the blonde departed for her hiding spot.

She glanced at Soul, nodding her head vigorously before she looked over her shoulder having felt someone poke her. Kaitekina blinked several times, processing the fact that the brunette she had dragged around the office was present before a large smile spread a cross her face. She looked awfully tired, but that didn’t matter to the nine-year-old. She whirled around quickly so that her body was facing Mei and tackled the poor girl as she let out a high pitched ‘Mei’. As she had done with Kai, the blonde rubbed her face on the brunette’s stomach.

For a brief second she had forgotten about the mission, but she would come to her senses quickly and crawl off Mei before standing on her own two feet. She turned to Soul and pointed a finger at Mei. “This is Mei,” she proclaimed, adding, “she can’t talk.” A statement that was true, but should’ve probably been left to Mei to say. “Now we begin!”

0777 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Kai.
Raikage
It looked like her group of potential elite killers wasn’t incomplete for very long. With the arrival of her oldest student - the oldest person on the squad period - the team of Genin was now complete. Though she saw the young Terumi arrive, Kai didn’t descend from the flat roofed building she was currently occupying in order to debrief the tardy Genin. Her teammates, Soul and Kaitekina, could do that themselves if they had been listening and Kai was pretty sure they had. Either way, the young Kage would watch her team for atop the building and wait for them to make their move. She hadn’t guess what actions each of them would take since she only knew Kaitekina personally and that kid was a wild card, but it also seemed like a waste of brain power.

Sure, it would be nice to tell the group of three that she had guessed their actions correctly - honestly, who was stopping her from lying about it - but it wasn’t needed. She was observing them all without any assumptions on her part and so she would find herself either disappointed or surprised by her group. Kai didn’t expect the mission to go flawlessly, this was a B-rank mission, but with the three being very talented shinobi in their own rights she believed they could handle it just fine.
1048 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Soul was just about to leave when the third member of the team appeared. This was probably for the best considering the potential difficulty of the mission, the extra person definitely wouldn't hurt. Before Soul could ask her name Kaitekina was kind enough to introduce her. What was odd on top of the already odd, was that Kaitekina said she couldn't talk? Was she a mute or just some kind of sick? Perhaps she took a vow of silence. In any case as long as she was physically prepared Soul didn't care too much as to the reason.

"Hi I'm Soul, now that we all know each other lets go do this mission. The auction is taking place at a warehouse marked on this here map so I figure we got two options. We scope it out first see what we are up against, or just go in guns blazing and take them by surprise."

Soul would keep walking and talking as the group made their way towards there destination. He quickly pulled out a folded up section of map when he mentioned it. Soul would walk with his fellow genin over towards the warehouse they were supposed to be breaking into and reclaiming the goods while defeating all resistance. The warehouse was about two buildings down when Soul motioned for the group to head to the roof tops so they could scout out outside of the warehouse before heading inside. From their current view Soul couldn't spot anybody standing guard outside of the warehouse, so he circled around and checked the other sides, the result was the same. As far as Soul could see there was no threatening presence on the outside of the warehouse.

"Well I don't see anybody standing guard outside so that would mean they are all inside, and probably trying to attract as little attention as possible. If theres anything in particular you guys wanna do to infiltrate... Or my plan is just to go through a side door or something."

1174 wc
Back to top Go down
Mei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:37 pm

As Mei struggled for a moment to get breath, she was suddenly knocked backwards as the young blonde child tackled her to the ground. One moment, she was staring the child in the face and the next she was staring at the sky with a small pain piercing the back of her head. The brunette would run her hand across the back of her head continuously as the small child rubbed her face across Mei's stomach. She's lucky she's cute, Mei would think. Of course, it didn't really matter wether the child was cute or not. Mei had hit her head many times before, considering her adventurous nature, and this hardly compared to many of those other times. The snuggle would soon come to an end as Kaitekina soon crawled off the Terumi and stood up. During this time, Mei would sit up and stare at the boy on their team. She hardly even noticed he was there, which was surprising considering how tall he was. The brunette would shyly smile and wave as she was introduced. Others might have thought it odd fort he smaller child to introduce Mei but it actually helped the girl a lot. Even though Kaitekina said the pink eyed girl couldn't talk, this boy didn't really seem to care much at all about it. People in this village are odd. Nobody is curious about why I can't talk? Maybe people don't really care about eachother period. Then again.. wait why does it matter? Well whatever, less explaining for me. Focus on the mission Mei.

The brunette had stood up and continued to walk along with the group after that little introduction. Soul continued to talk about the mission and it seemed that Mei along with Kaitekina listened well. At one point, the group would take their mission adventure to the rooftops of buildings. Mei liked to think of herself as quite the expert at looking and listening, since she couldn't speak. So, she would walk around and scout out the area Wth her eyes around the warehouse just as Soul did. She simply wished to confirm that there was nobody standing guard. Wouldn't want to miss anyone or anything.

Soon, Soul would begin to speak again. He gave them options as to what the group should do to which Mei's reply was simply a shrug. She didn't really care how they did it just as long as they got it done. Besides, the brunette loved adventure and didn't really care to plan things. All she wanted was to have fun doing this mission wether it was dangerous or not. What did Kaitekina think though? Pink eyes would stare at the small blonde wondering if she had anything to say. Mei didn't think she would considering she was more than likely the youngest. Then again, who knew right?

WC: 477
TWC: 1,315
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:23 am

To sneak in or to simply waltz through the front door liked they owned the place? Those were the two very tough decisions presented to the nine-year-old known simply as Kaitekina Yoru. With no one outside the building where the deal was going down, no one would notice them regardless of the options they took, but going through the front door could still be problematic if not done right. There was a lot of weapons in the building, it being an arms deal and all, that could be used against them and she didn’t know if any of her teammates were capable of throwing up a barrier that said weapons would strike before falling to the ground harmlessly.

With that in mind, Kaitekina was leaning towards stealth. She was taking into account the rank of the mission as she contemplated what sort of people they would face inside. With stealth being the least dangerous of the two options as well as the least fun, the blonde decided on entering the building without being detected. She mentally reviewed her arsenal, pinpointing the techniques she could use on the fly just in case things got out of hand. With three picked out, purple eyes would gaze at Soul, a smile spreading across her face.

“Let’s be really sneaky!” She chirped as she left her crouched in favour of standing up. Soul had found this nice vantage point and she was thankful for that since she could see rather or not there was a slightly opened window they could enter through. She spotted one on the far left side of the warehouse and she pointed to it. “I’m going over there. You guys go another way,” She said, waiting for the two to nod their head in understanding before heading on over.

1077 | 0850
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:31 am

[Skip me. Make this your last post. I will close the thread when everyone is done.]
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Soul was slightly relieved when Kaitekina said she preferred a stealth approach, he also took Mei's silence as a 'no preference' standpoint. Truth be told he much preferred a stealth stand point too... Well that was partially correct. Getting inside and getting prepped with no alerts would be essential for a smooth attack plan. Once the attack started however things would cease be to silent. Soul wasn't quite one to go around stealthily eliminate the entire house one by one however... At least he didn't think he was capable of something like that quite yet. Even so he had the most basic of plans, but when your good at the basics why not stick to them. Much to Soul's dismay however Kaitekina broke away from the group to handle things herself... Soul was tempted to stop her from going alone but he had the oddest feeling that should be able to handle herself just fine.

Kaitekina went off on her own after spotting a cracked window and Soul watched her disappear into it before he turned his head towards the other side of the building he could see. He spotted his own window that he wanted to go into so he gave Mei a hand signal to follow as he leaped down from the building and made his way towards it. Once reaching the window he merely had to push it up and open it. He slid through the window frame and landed lightly on his feet, the room he had just broken into was empty thankfully. With Mei tight on his heels he slowly made his way through the building. Thanks to his jiton nature it was quite simple for him to detect the massive presence of metal objects gathered in one room. Moving slowly and checking all his corners, also with a little help of his magnet sensing he successfully avoided all enemies on his way to the main room. The only person he really had to avoid was a lone man walking out of a bathroom.

It didn't take too long for Soul to reach the entrance to the main room which he purposefully and climbed into a vent that was a little farther down the hall. The vent ramped up and led all the way up towards the rafters of the main room, which gave Soul a nice little vantage point above the group. There was one man on the stage and a group of about thirteen standing in front of the stage and 'bidding' on various orders. It really was some sort of black market auction. Soul didn't see Kaitekina anywhere so they would proceed without her. For now he would whisper his plan to Mei who would have followed behind him and been on the rafters with him.

"Alright, ill take out the guys bidding, you get the guy on the stage. Then we will secure the weapons and get out of here."

Soul pulled out his medium sized scroll and opened it. When he release the contents a vast quantity of iron sand would rain down on the group and with the help of a jutsu he would be able to trap all of the people in one swift move, while simultaneously Mei could subdue the guy on the stage. When he hit the scroll it poofed and what was normally about twenty five meters in diameter worth of sand rained down. The sand didn't get more than halfway for his jutsu altered its path. All the sand converged into a giant falling mass that was targeting the group. It would fall on them and encompass them, smothering them and holding them prisoner. With his part down he jumped onto the ground floor, Mei should be wrapping up her end soon and Kaitekina should be around here somewhere... As soon as they all rendezvoused they would be able to leave and complete their mission. Even so he was slightly worried that Kaitekina didn't stick them, he should have gone with her. Even so there wasn't much he could do about it now, he would just have to track her down as soon as Mei finished up

-46 chakra

54/100 chakra remaining

1867 wc
Back to top Go down
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 pm

No one had stopped Kaitekina, so she had slipped into the warehouse via a cracked window. She ended up in the attic, at least she assumed it was the attic due to how dusty it was. It was directly above the room where the deal was going down if she went by what she was hearing down below and so she quietly made her way over to the only entrance into the room, besides the cracked window. She made her way down the stairs and to a door that led into the main room. She cracked it open ever so slightly and was greeted by the sight of sand descending into the room. Kaitekina closed the door pretty darn quickly to avoid any of that sand from flooding out. Soul was definitely there, as to where he was, the nine-year-old wasn’t sure. It wasn’t like she scoped out the building or anything.

She assumed that if Soul was present that Mei was also within the room and so she would enter after the last assault - the one that would provide Mei enough time to gather up the items and hightail it out the building. Kaitekina may not have gotten a good look at the stock pile, but she knew it was too much for the brunette to carry on her own and so she would assist her, flashing the mute a smile when she approached. She helped gather up the items and left the building with Mei, the two meeting up with Soul and soon enough their observant sensei - Kai. It was a job well done and she waited to hear how they did, but that could wait.

1355 | 0850

Quote :
Exit.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Raikage
Raikage
Kai

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Kai.
Raikage
Thanks to the capabilities of her Byakugan, Kai was able to watch her team from afar even after they slipped into the building. Kaitekina seemed to have gone ahead of the group, entering the building from the top floor via a window whilst the other two entered through a different window. She watched as one descended to the main room whilst the other two ascended, and by the way the two older students moved they weren’t walking up some stairs. Chakra surged from the sole male of the group and something descended upon the occupants within the room - twice. It caused her to raise an eyebrow, but it was nonetheless effective seeing how the three managed to get out of the building with the tools. Seeing the mission was pretty much complete, Kai leapt from her vantage point and landed on the street below. She wouldn’t tell the group how they did since that was for her to know, but they could assume they did a good job - they did complete the mission.
1223 | 0850

Quote :
exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]   That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's What We Call An Arms Dealer. [Squad 001.]
Page 1 of 1